Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Angry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,789,051,817.85
Total Points: 289,789,520,691.30
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Cotto was and maybe is a great fighter who have something that most champs haven't..the willingness to fight everybody...(this post deserves a cold beer) - jose830 Nuestro Momento llego!!! Rigo!!! - Cubanborn87 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by julio101974 View Post
nobody knows if this true or not and who is saying the truth. but I do remember a radio interview like a year ago where DJ and Rachel were present and they supported each one their fighter. after DJ left the radio Rachel and the interviewers began mocking DJ because of his accent.
Bro...were can I find that movie? Juan of the dead..the one in your avatar pic..

Last edited by Angry Cuban; 12-28-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-28-2012, 02:29 PM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,291,339,918.50
Total Points: 12,241,287,380.75
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TysonBomb View Post
Donaire still ducking this guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Cuban View Post
When nonito will sign for that fight...there is no more old shots for him to hype @ 122...Montanocordoba is a decent man..he don't do that ****...
LMAO...you might wanna go look at Rigo's most recent fight he got wobbled, I by no stretch ever consider Donaire to be scared of a guy who fights 90% of the fight with his hands down. You wanna talk about hype jobs..look at Rigo's own resume too.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Pan-Africanist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Pan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,984.02

Seriously wtf can Rigo do to Nonito in the ring? Nonitos got more skills. Hes definetly the bigger puncher. Ive seen Rigo fight 3 times and hes not all that. They are both facing equal opposition. Its not like Rigo is facing beast and Nonitos fighting tomato cans. I think Rigo looses brutally.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Angry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Cotto was and maybe is a great fighter who have something that most champs haven't..the willingness to fight everybody...(this post deserves a cold beer) - jose830 Nuestro Momento llego!!! Rigo!!! - Cubanborn87 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Seriously wtf can Rigo do to Nonito in the ring? Nonitos got more skills. Hes definetly the bigger puncher. Ive seen Rigo fight 3 times and hes not all that. They are both facing equal opposition. Its not like Rigo is facing beast and Nonitos fighting tomato cans. I think Rigo looses brutally.
Yes man..you think that but you are a boxing fan at most..but Arum and Nonito clearly don't think the same...that's why they will still avoiding the fight...actually I believe that the fight will never happen...
Old 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
julio101974
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 4 julio101974 has a spectacular aura aboutjulio101974 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 1,055,950.77

Quote:
Bro...were can I find that movie?
I tried to find it right after I wrote the post. I found on youtube a video of the interview but it is only 9 min and does not have the final part when DJ left the radio.
the first time I heard the interview was directly from a website, it wasn't a video was an audio file.
this what I found today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60YOnO-YiEE
Old 12-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
LMAO...you might wanna go look at Rigo's most recent fight he got wobbled, I by no stretch ever consider Donaire to be scared of a guy who fights 90% of the fight with his hands down. You wanna talk about hype jobs..look at Rigo's own resume too.
Bro..look..I watched that fight like 10 times..actually I watched more than 60 of his fights...I have a clear reason to believe that he is the most skilled boxer of nowdays..his resume is the best resume that a boxer ever had in his first 11 fights...don't understand what you are trying to said..
Old 12-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Quote:
I tried to find it right after I wrote the post. I found on youtube a video of the interview but it is only 9 min and does not have the final part when DJ left the radio.
the first time I heard the interview was directly from a website, it wasn't a video was an audio file.
Lol..bro..im talking about the cuban movie..juan of the dead...
Old 12-28-2012, 02:45 PM
julio101974
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 4 julio101974 has a spectacular aura aboutjulio101974 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 1,055,950.77

Quote:
Quote:
Bro...were can I find that movie? Juan of the dead..the one in your avatar pic..
sorry I did not finished read your message. I saw the movie on a dvd. let see what I can do for you.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Quote:
sorry I did not finished read your message. I saw the movie on a dvd. let see what I can do for you.
Si tu lo viste en DVD seguro ya lo tienen los bancos de peliculas...es que yo lo queria con english subtitles cuz my wife no habla español..
Old 12-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Pan-Africanist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Pan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 39,984.02

Quote:
Yes man..you think that but you are a boxing fan at most..but Arum and Nonito clearly don't think the same...that's why they will still avoiding the fight...actually I believe that the fight will never happen...
Is there really that much difference between last yr and doing it this yr? Rigos value has gone up by waiting. Rigo was making as little as 25 grand per fight early last yr. By waiting his value has tripled. Now Arum can put him in the ring with Nonito. GBP is doing the samething with Garcia and Matthysse.