Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Will Price and Fury be ready for a World Title shot in 2013?
Yes, they will both be ready 0 0%
No, they're too green/crap 7 58.33%
Fury won't, but Price will 1 8.33%
Price won't, but Fury will. 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena

Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 854,687,446,442,017.75
Total Points: 854,687,446,457,252.75
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
Wlad is still better than all these guys around now, but he could get knocked out by Price.
You're having a laugh, right?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,035,298.27

Both fighters are too green to face either Klitschko. However, 3-4 fights down the line, with top quality opposition, both could be ready to take the crowns by 2014.

I'd love to see Fury in there with the likes of Arreola and Helenius in 2013, big fights, big money and we'll see how Fury does against high calibre opposition. Price doesn't have the resume that Fury does and his last 2 fights have been against old men but he is technically superior and hits harder, if the people in his camp want him to progress, they gotta get him in there with the likes of Povetkin, Adamek and/or Pulev.

There are some great style match ups in the HW division, which could really ignite the sport but the top 10 guys just aren't fighting each other. Not only would it add to the sports popularity but it would allow each one of these men to gain invaluable experience and become tougher, better opponents for the champions.

I think Arreola is a prime example of a wasted hw. Since losing to Vitali, the only credible name he has fought is Adamek, other than that he has a string of nobodies, has-beens, never-beens and fringe contenders on his resume. The same goes for the likes of Solis, Helenius and Povetkin.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:10 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,000,167,963.47
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
I've heard Price has a weak chin, any truth to that???
He's been knocked down with his headgear on a few times, not a good sign.

Price reminds me of Audley, the chin issue was always there.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Cloud
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,047,781.14
I like ur avatar - zab191 For finishing 2nd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Wasn't Price hurt by Skelton?

Either way, he was stopped with headgear on, including his Olympic Bronze bout and I heard he's been dropped a fair few times.

I still think he beats Fury early TBH but Fury has improved.

Wladimir beats both, maybe has a scare with Price because their's no denying it, the lad has a crunching power punch.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena

Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
Both fighters are too green to face either Klitschko. However, 3-4 fights down the line, with top quality opposition, both could be ready to take the crowns by 2014.

I'd love to see Fury in there with the likes of Arreola and Helenius in 2013, big fights, big money and we'll see how Fury does against high calibre opposition. Price doesn't have the resume that Fury does and his last 2 fights have been against old men but he is technically superior and hits harder, if the people in his camp want him to progress, they gotta get him in there with the likes of Povetkin, Adamek and/or Pulev.

There are some great style match ups in the HW division, which could really ignite the sport but the top 10 guys just aren't fighting each other. Not only would it add to the sports popularity but it would allow each one of these men to gain invaluable experience and become tougher, better opponents for the champions.

I think Arreola is a prime example of a wasted hw. Since losing to Vitali, the only credible name he has fought is Adamek, other than that he has a string of nobodies, has-beens, never-beens and fringe contenders on his resume. The same goes for the likes of Solis, Helenius and Povetkin.
Arreola is on his way back, he's not wasted. Solis is going nowhere it seems. Helenius is on a comeback since injury, don't count him out, he's a contender. Povetkin's next fight is Wlad.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 30 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,383,353,830,739,200.00
Total Points: 11,406,665,323,041,224.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
I think either would have a very good chance of beating the current faded version of Vitali.

But neither will be ready for Wlad in 2013.

Fury will NEVER be ready.

However, people like you will tell us how great he is so when the Klits decapitate him, you can cry an ATG scalp.

Fury is an absolute disgrace of a fighter in a totally shambolic era.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 30 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,383,353,830,739,200.00
Total Points: 11,406,665,323,041,224.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
You're having a laugh, right?
No he's not.

I expect Wlad to deal with Price comfortably but with his suspect beard and Price having a Marquez moment, it could (as Ross said) happen.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
No he's not.

I expect Wlad to deal with Price comfortably but with his suspect beard and Price having a Marquez moment, it could (as Ross said) happen.
Well anything can happen then. Doesn't Price have a suspect chin, btw? When was Wlad last knocked out?
Old 12-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post

Fury will NEVER be ready.

However, people like you will tell us how great he is so when the Klits decapitate him, you can cry an ATG scalp.

Fury is an absolute disgrace of a fighter in a totally shambolic era.
What's up with your immense hatred of Vitali?

Last edited by Rammstein; 12-28-2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 12-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 22 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,763,670,932.82
Total Points: 28,920,783,636.77
Have an e-beer on me - FĽRĽKĽO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Can David Price get 20 fights before we start throwing him to the Klitschkos? 20 fights thats all I ask.

Wlad at least had 40 fights before he fought Sanders, give Price some breathing room..