Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 303 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 249,508,446,281,306,720.00
Total Points: 250,108,559,365,293,056.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous 
For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas 
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 
Default ****The 2012 Boxingscene Makavelli Awards****

Back by popular demand/threats, its that time for our annual recognition thread in which i give kudos to the posters who have entertained me

I have been a little out of the loop due to work and other sh1t so i might have missed some things that went on in 2012...however, i did spend enough time on the 'scene in 2012 to come up with something for you guys...this is being done on the fly since the only time i have to put this together is right now...while i wait for my laundry

so let's get this show on the road as i present to you The 2012 Makavelli Awards;

The Noob Of The Year: Jose830. I really have to give it up to this guy...the first time i noticed him, he was complaining about getting red K...as we all know, the lifespan of a noob crying about Karma is probably around less than a month...they either give up posting because of that glowing red bar or they can't find the thief/reset feature then they disappear...or make another alt...but not Jose...he stuck to his guns and now look at him...all in the green and is actually one of the nicer dudes in the lounge...true character has been rewarded in boxingscene...who knew that was possible...lets all congratulate Jose by giving him red K....im kidding...Jose, whoever gives you red after this is a cunt

The I Wish He Had A Diary Instead Of A Computer Award: Larryx. Seriously Dickey, we dont need to know that you dont like Cheerios or dont like that they're playing Roots on BET or what a fart would smell like in outer space. Make a 'Larry's Random Thoughts' thread and lets keep all our musings in there...i'll even ask the mods to sticky it...make it entertaining like Drunk Lang and you might have your very own ATG thread...put all your Floyd dry-humping posts in there too

The Most Underrated Poster Award: IronDanHamza. the dude knows his stuff...if you want an unbiased exchanged of opinions on a wide array of boxing topics, Dan is more than willing...people get too caught up with him being a Floyd nuthugger that they overlook what he brings to the table...Dan is proof that you CAN be a Floyd fan and be actually smart...great insights, interesting wit...Dan is a solid, underrated poster that needs to take a bow

The Please Never Make A Dome Thread Ever Again Award: TriggerHappy. this toe loving black supremacist started a dome thread with something like 'I dont like you, you're mean to me'. It made me wanna log out and never look in that part of the forum for the rest of my life...i've seen weak attempts at flaming but this one was bottom of the barrel...like a rated G attempt at spitting fire...i'm glad many of the Dome veterans dont post here anymore and didn't see what a once glorious place of PWN reduced to 'i dont like you, you're mean to me'...Trigger, you talking about McDonalds had more venom...no more dome entries please

The Where The Hell Did He Go Award:Midnight Special. my all time favorite redneck was once a prominent figure on this site...he was active in NSB, then was delegated to the lounge, and now has completely fallen off the face of the planet. Ive checked all the Alabama newspapers to see if there were any trailer park shootings and nothing...if you guys see Midnight, tell him i'll make him a mayo sandwich if he comes back...i'll even rock a sleeveless flannel shirt in his honor if he graces this site with his presence again

The Coolest Cat To Shoot The Sh1t With Award: DUBBZ. great opinions, mellow attitude, rarely gets into arguments...i've seen people try to go after Dubbz and he just shakes it off and comes back with something smooth...quick to diffuse any situation and a real pleasure to talk to on this site. Take a bow, Dubbz, you've become one of the key figures in the lounge..well done, pare

The Most Heartbreaking Year For Rooting Award: your very own Makavelli. 2012 sucked major balls for me...first the Lakers getting bounced by OKC, then the Dodgers not doing squat, then my sorry ass Raiders, USC, PAC getting robbed then put to sleep, the Lakers and this pathetic start...the only bright spot was the LA Kings but that was followed up with a f0cking lockout.The Donkeys are good again, the Giants won the world series again. Fighters i hate (Broner and Garcia) kept winning. I hated 2012...my liver hated 2012...let's all hope my teams get better in 2013...i've sorely missed talking sh1t

The WTF-Jerry Springer Award: Boss Lady, Vers, Timmy.
Last night was the first time i got a clue of what happened and it was funny, sad and disturbing all at the same time...that situation was one of the weirdest clusterf0cks i've seen in the 9 years i've been on forums...i hope you guys get your sh1t together...drop your lawsuits, leave each other alone and try to make 2013 better...that was some major sh1t i read...i come to the lounge looking to laugh, that one had enough drama for a full Jerry Springer season

The Best Mod Fit For Section Award: The Bringer. Let's face it guys, this lounge is full of smut, off-the-wall thoughts and it needed at moderator with the right temperament to handle it...someone with a firm, yet understanding pimp hand...i like how we have a Mod that not everyone gets along with...it adds to the spice that is The Lounge...sometimes when posters are promoted to Modhood, they get neutered and muted...not Bringer...he's the still the same loveable prick...except now, he can f0ck with your threads...it was a great move for this site

The Avatar Of The Year: AIHolmes. Do i really need to explain this one? everytime i see him post, i enable avatars...even when im in the office...there was another dude, pesticid, that had an awesome avatar but AIHolmes has been getting praise for his avatar for years...it's about time he received some recognition for that wonderful piece of looping art...keep bouncing away in 2013 and never change that avy, thank you

The Pathetic Cunt Of The Year Award: There's a few candidates in NSB...guys like Frank Ducketts, Check_Hooks and others but this one goes out to WESS. This c0cksucker will complain about PAC fans then immediately run to the pinoy lounge and ask for green K...even Burner in his heyday didn't stoop that low...Wess make me wish i could kill people thru the computer...may someone steal Wess' computer or may he lose wifi signal for all of 2013

The Most Anticipated Fight That Wont Happen Award: PB32 and LarryX. there has been talks of Larry and PB32 fighting in Vegas, Larry flying to Dublin...there's a thread everyday about how much they want to whoop each other's asses and how it's gonna happen but we all know it wont...it's kinda sad...i would honestly drive out to Vegas to see that...let's all do our part and keep egging them on guys...hopefully, we can get a WorldStarHipHop video out of this...this would make my 2013 happy

The Most Played Out Joke Award: Derranged being Jewish and Derranged using Chinese jokes. Please let these jokes die and be never heard again...we need new material...these need to be put to bed

alright boys...i told you i didnt have much...and my laundry is finally done so i can start getting ready for this chrismas eve party...as with my other awards threads, dont like these? make your own

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...drink til you f0ckers puke
Old 12-24-2012, 08:58 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 728,044,880,218,093.12
Total Points: 756,323,352,789,574.50
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

First...........
Old 12-24-2012, 09:02 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 708,552,813,304,060.38
Total Points: 708,594,830,359,841.25
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Lol, i got red k'd when i first joined for telling the pac stans that mayweather taps pacquiaos ass. Look at me now, on top of the world!

Never complained tho. Just holding a grudge, waiting until the moment that i cross paths with these mutha****as in an alley.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:08 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 728,044,880,218,093.12
Total Points: 756,323,352,789,574.50
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
First...........
EDIT- loled @ description of trigg, the heartbreaking loses of your teams and pac which I share and the pathetic cunt award for wess hahaha.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Shadow boxer 3
Ain't no half steppin'

Rep Power: 34 Shadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,762,934,876,191.05
Total Points: 8,762,934,904,741.67
Congrats on 1K. Have a treat homey. - mangler Cool cat, good poster - mangler for the family. - Ether Happy early Birthday :) :wave: - *Boss Lady* i like your avatar - zab191 
:kiss: - Bossy 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Breakbeat Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Childhood Cancer - Dorian Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- 

i wondering when this was coming, i didn't think u were gonna do it this year
Old 12-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 169 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,926,290,925,212.48
Total Points: 15,036,346,736,087.16
merry xmas - Subtraction No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 
Beer bro! - led Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab 
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

My Chinese jokes are gold.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:29 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 303 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 249,508,446,281,306,720.00
Total Points: 250,108,559,365,293,056.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous 
For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas 
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
My Chinese jokes are old.

i know......
Old 12-24-2012, 09:35 PM
led
Asia's Finest

Rep Power: 173 led has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,440,739,182,914,450,432.00
Total Points: 2,440,753,123,963,055,104.00
On 10300 solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - MELLY-MEL... ATG poster! - sweetpea87 10,500 here's a cookie...even doe i never got a gift from you when i hit 13k in one year - jose830 they don't offer any bongs in the e-store, so wine it is - Rockin' 
The Officially Unoffical Rumblin' Rockin' Medal of Honor - 2013 - Rockin' Mr. Congeniality :lol1: - jose830 love you too! - HUGH JASS To The C-Foundation! - Master Cvnt :luvbed:.. - jose830 
Welcome back! Have a bite of my Whoper :D - jose830 wb 9/22/13 - Rockin' With love from THE Angel - El Angel for them lonely nights, led :D - Fistic Happy New Year to a fellow Beatles fan - Freedom2013 
No Message - Sweet Pea 50 congrats mang - sugarsmosley enjoy! - -jose- Good to see you back!! - Pretty Boy1 :love: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - P4P305 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GOAT86 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - WhiskeyBottle! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WhiskeyBottle! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - WhiskeyBottle! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mannie Phresh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
i wondering when this was coming, i didn't think u were gonna do it this year
The thread also caught me by surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
My Chinese jokes are gold.
Red is rike this,Red is rike that. I berieve I can fry. You think its gold? Go home and get drunk.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:38 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 210 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 469,134,374,960,213,786,624.00
Total Points: 469,134,466,960,214,065,152.00
im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... 
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Appreciate being mentioned....but if ya'll want some entertainment and wanna see a b1tch get knocked the fuck out then be in Vegas in June or log on to see the footage..cause if that b1tch shows imma break his damn face......and Boxingscene is my diary Mak..without ya'll i'd be back in Lakeside,seriously i come here to vent
Old 12-24-2012, 09:44 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 105 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,475,906,711,180.34
Total Points: 18,475,906,793,394.42
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian