Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-03-2013, 07:47 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,413,621,591,904.90
Total Points: 7,029,272,832,816.06
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
And he can't use the "well I don't speak English", excuse cause he got called out in Spanish too. LOL!
Absolutely brutal
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 24,771,942,690,806.54
Total Points: 24,771,952,713,443.02
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
And he can't use the "well I don't speak English", excuse cause he got called out in Spanish too. LOL!
you getting on a Pactard level of retardness right now.
are you going to photo shop ginger into chicken pictures next?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:18 PM
TheBoxingBanger
Contender

Rep Power: 5 TheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoxingBanger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,028,147.20
Wink @thread starter

Props for Trout. The boy has arrived to the world stage. With a tall lanky string bean frame that can move.

In a lot of ways Trout actually reminds me of Floyd.

I'll be looking to watch Trouts' upcoming fights.

Guys, a new bandwagon has been formed. Everyone hop on the Trout express!

Canelo is shook. He don't want any of Trout, no doubt.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:26 PM
big_james10
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 big_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,118,879.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
Why is Canelo ducking Trout?
I was shocked when I heard that they were considering fighting Trout in May. I am not surprised to hear that Alvarez is avoiding him. Alvarez has been a protected fighter for more than 40 plus fights. In his 40 plus fights, he has not fought anyone who was ranked in the top five in the divisions that Alvarez has fought (welterweight and super welterweight). They are going to continue to milk him for as long as they can, just like Frank Warren milked Ricky Hatton and Bob Arum milked Julio Ceasar Chavez. They know that, as soon as this popular, but limited fighter steps in the ring with a quality opponent, he will be exposed and his downfall will occur soon. Hatton got ko'd by Mayweather, looked poorly in his next fight and then got ko'd by Pacquaio, ending his career. Chavez will fight two or three more times after he gets his a.ss whipped by Martinez again and then he will become nothing more than a journeyman fighting on ESPN.

As soon as they put Alvarez in the ring with a top quality opponent, whether it is Trout, Mayweather or Martinez, he will be exposed and probably knocked out. After that, his career will be essentially be over. GBP wants to get all they can out of him before that happens. That is why they are saving him for Mayweather. They can make a few million off of him in a Mayweather fight before he is exposed and may even be able to get a few million more for two or three fights after that because, if he is exposed by Mayweather, they can at least say he lost to the best P4P fighter in the world and get a little more tread out of him. If he is exposed by Trout, its all over. That is why GBP is avoiding a Alvarez-Trout fight.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 25,182,821,697,398.98
Total Points: 26,438,143,282,837.14
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
you getting on a Pactard level of retardness right now.
are you going to photo shop ginger into chicken pictures next?
If what I said was a lie, then maybe you'd have a point. By the way, what's your problem. Since I've been back you've done nothing but stalk me, call names & talk crap just to do it, what's good bro??
Old 01-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
If what I said was a lie, then maybe you'd have a point. By the way, what's your problem. Since I've been back you've done nothing but stalk me, call names & talk crap just to do it, what's good bro??
Im pretty sure you're confusing me with somebody else man but seriously you thought Canelo ran from MSG because he was scared of Trout? is that what you honestly think
Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Im pretty sure you're confusing me with somebody else man but seriously you thought Canelo ran from MSG because he was scared of Trout? is that what you honestly think
I know ginger hogged the stage at the press conference. I know he wanted Cotto to win & I know when Cotto lost he left in a hurry. I'm making fun of it because I want to. I don't care why he dipped. But judging by his track record, it wouldn't surprise me.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Quote:
I know ginger hogged the stage at the press conference. I know he wanted Cotto to win & I know when Cotto lost he left in a hurry. I'm making fun of it because I want to. I don't care why he dipped. But judging by his track record, it wouldn't surprise me.
you were expecting canelo to grab a mic and have WWE style conversation and announce the fight on the next PPV event?
I don't understand what you were expecting to happen man
Old 01-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Quote:
you were expecting canelo to grab a mic and have WWE style conversation and announce the fight on the next PPV event?
I don't understand what you were expecting to happen man
Can you tell me how many fighters at an event of that magnitude have left the arena after the other man won please?? Did Floyd leave after Ortiz beat Berto?? did ginger leave after Josesito stopped Ortiz. I do not find it coincidental that he left after Trout beat Cotto. I actually believe that if Cotto won, they'd probably have had ginger enter the ring. Since he was at the press conference & all.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,996,865.59
Total Points: 21,444,044,195.88
Be Joyful - Gift Giver Have some green :) - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Childhood Cancer - S K I N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
Why is Canelo ducking Trout?
because thats canela style

when carlos molina dominated cintron who did canela choose to fight?

the only guys canela fights coming off of a win are 140 lbs and 147 (lopez, m.hatton) or 154 pounders that pose no threat (rhodes)

i just dont get why people say he is good or why he is ranked as a top guy in the division

i know being a draw helps your ranking but i thought rankings were earned by beating top ranked guys in your division his ranking is soley based on his fame and his promoter

yeah he looks great against 140 pounders but ehh that just doesnt do it for me unless you are another 140 pounder fighting another 140 pounder

hey but i guess thats just me considering how many boxing poster are repin canela in there avy/sigs