Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Still Burner
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 85 Still Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,545,883,800,402.12
Total Points: 3,760,094,233,396.13
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentofthegam View Post
the point is that neither has done much son, what is the big push for Trout. Either is fine in my book. That's another point y'all keep skipping over. Now that Guerrero has his shot that's the fight that's interesting because its happening. "Stylistic nightmare". That nightmare is ever changing. Let me show you how weird that is, these have been Floyd's nightmares: Margarito, Hatton, Pacquiao, Hearns, fighter A- take your pick of who you think can do what Castillo did, Corrals and now Trout. None of them fight the same. Anybody who has that many problems with styles should find another line of business. What the hell do you mean "you don't want any parts of Trout". I ain't fighting Trout. When you favorite boxer fights you feel like you're in the ring? Lol. Nutty sh*t.
Ether.

Sig worthy.

You forgot Martinez, Mosley, and a Judah with stamina. This happens ALL the time on this site since 05 its always been the next guy that can beat Floyd. I remember when Berto was that guy. I remember when Dziznruk was that guy. etc
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-03-2013, 10:59 AM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 314,938.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Leia View Post
I don't think No Doubt can beat Money...he is a good basic fighter but that it, HE IS A GOOD BASIC FIGHTER. Does he have a ring IQ, Can he summon up the skillset to beat an opponent who doesn't get tired on him? How will he fare when he fighting a opponent who he doesn't have the physical advantages over? Other than Angel, does he have any special wins over special opponents?

I don't think Money is scared of No Doubt but at Money age, it is all about the money.

As a boxing fan, I'd rather him fight Canelo if it's on PPV and No Doubt if it's on free TV due to the fan friendly style of Canelo and the "style" of No Doubt
Trout is a murderous, lengthy assassin and we won't hear anything else. "Stylistic nightmare" take that to the bank.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:05 AM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 314,938.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner View Post
Ether.

Sig worthy.

You forgot Martinez, Mosley, and a Judah with stamina. This happens ALL the time on this site since 05 its always been the next guy that can beat Floyd. I remember when Berto was that guy. I remember when Dziznruk was that guy. etc
Its the land of many ifs. If the ref was different, if Floyd didn't use his elbows, if they'd fought 5 years ago, if they fought at 140, if he didn't duck so and so and so forth.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:22 AM
LarryXXX
EACH ONE TEACH ONE

Rep Power: 202 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 161,004,348,248,350,982,144.00
Total Points: 161,004,348,256,402,309,120.00
Happy New Year Bro, from #TMT - JonoYoungP4P this'll help u feel better - happyman One of the few that actually has Common Sense - blacraven great post othe valentines thread,i already greened you and couldn't do so again - HUGH JASS thanx for the donation - E.P.T. 
you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios take it like it's floyd - Warrios 
celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 TMT - JonoYoungP4P 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

So he should fight the #3 Trout instead of the
#2 Canelo???lmfao damn son
Old 01-03-2013, 11:23 AM
JudahRaidersfan
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,376.46

How about Pacquiao fight a young guy who actually has a shot till than I don't care
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 PM
happyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 happyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,014.62
Happy New Year!!! - E.P.T. 

im aching for this fight.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 6,317,543,122,707.08
Total Points: 6,317,553,134,802.09
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

I think Trout is Floyd mandatory Floyd is WBA champ don't understand how trout has a belt
Old 01-03-2013, 08:35 PM
BafanaBafana
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 BafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,697.74
THIS so you can pretend SM is giving to you - HaglerSteelChin So long and thanks for all the fish! - BafanaBafana Goodposts - Jloro 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
So he should fight the #3 Trout instead of the
#2 Canelo???lmfao damn son
lol, I guess you can be the new Mushahadeen...
Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Goldie
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Rep Power: 0 Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 16,206.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentofthegam View Post

You know like I know that when Floyd fights a guy coming off a win that rule never applies. I would like to see him fight Trout but definitely not in place of Canelo and not any more or less excited about him facing Trout instead of Guerrero. Trout has had the light on him 5minutes and Mayweather is already duckin him? I have never seen a fighter handled in this fashion by huge chunk of the boxing world. All of a sudden Trout's a beast. Yeah fukin right. I guess after Trout has come and gone 40yr old Mayweather will have plans to duck Thurman and the 2016 152lb Olympic gold medalist too. Its a cycle that applies to only one.
A lot of these socalled "fans" are absolutely despicable. They have absolutely no respect. This exactly why I don't blame Mayweather in the least bit for turning into "Money Mayweather" after DLH. F the fans, get money.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Jcsuper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Jcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 145,309.36

lol I see that the haters have found their new "beast" that will beat floyd. The cycle never ends