Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-25-2012, 01:23 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,696,130,250,637.85
Total Points: 17,597,130,695,363.12
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 
Thumbs up Top level Conditioning coach TIM GROVER wans to work with Manny Pacquiao

Tim Grover worked with Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade as a conditioning coach, I think he would help Manny he also said he would work well with Ariza and Roach, also the best way for him to get in touch with Manny is for Kobe to meet with Manny when he goes to the Philippines again since they are friend.

He claims he can revive him, and make him 10 times better and stronger than Marquez.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2012/...services-manny

Grover, 47, said he wouldn***8217;t be making an offer for his services if he wasn***8217;t sure of delivering results. ***8220;I***8217;m putting my reputation on the line,***8221; he said. ***8220;I saw how (Juan Manuel) Marquez put on a lot of muscle mass without gaining too much weight. You can do that with a training program. But I guarantee that I can make Manny 10 times better than Marquez in terms of conditioning.***8221;

Grover said he***8217;s willing to work with Pacquiao for as long as it takes. ***8220;Kobe***8217;s a huge Manny fan and I wouldn***8217;t be reaching out to Manny if Kobe didn***8217;t know it,***8221; he said. ***8220;It***8217;s not like I***8217;m offering my services to eight different fighters. I***8217;m reaching out to only Manny, nobody else, because like Kobe, I want Manny to come back and be successful. This is for just his next fight. It***8217;s not as if I***8217;ll be working with Manny nine months in a year. I***8217;m sure we can work out a schedule that will be beneficial to both of us without cutting corners.***8221;

Grover declined to comment on how Marquez was able to bulk up and increase his power for his fourth fight against Pacquiao. ***8220;It***8217;s possible to do that without resorting to performance-enhancing-drugs,***8221; he said. ***8220;All I can say is if Marquez was able to boost his power with training, I can do that 10 times better with Manny. My concept is to fit into whatever program Manny is now doing with Freddie and Alex. I can work with anyone in his team. At his age, Manny can still go far. My ability to work on both the physical and mental aspects will allow me the opportunity to prepare Manny for his next fight feeling confident he***8217;ll have the power and be in the proper frame of mind to win.***8221;
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-25-2012, 01:29 PM
M.I Truth ?
Truth Personified

Rep Power: 14 M.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 926,994,212,319.96
Total Points: 926,994,586,901.28
Thanks. - Silencers Cool cat, good poster - mangler To Jermain Taylor - ASH KETCHUM 

Eh................ I think Manny already has enough power and muscle for Marquez. He just needs to approach with a different strategy that allows him to be aggressive with out being reckless. Im not sure he can do both against Marquez.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:42 PM
hectari

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
Eh................ I think Manny already has enough power and muscle for Marquez. He just needs to approach with a different strategy that allows him to be aggressive with out being reckless. Im not sure he can do both against Marquez.
True, but maybe this guy will help Manny mentally he helps motivate, also he said it will take 9 months so he would be working with Manny and be with him for a long time to help him, he doesn't seem like a push over like Ariza. Pacman didn't even do any of Ariza conditioning training like those neck strengthening workouts for the traps and shoulders they used to to do with weights.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Luilun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,109,690.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Tim Grover worked with Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade as a conditioning coach, I think he would help Manny he also said he would work well with Ariza and Roach, also the best way for him to get in touch with Manny is for Kobe to meet with Manny when he goes to the Philippines again since they are friend.

He claims he can revive him, and make him 10 times better and stronger than Marquez.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2012/...services-manny

Grover, 47, said he wouldnt be making an offer for his services if he wasnt sure of delivering results. Im putting my reputation on the line, he said. I saw how (Juan Manuel) Marquez put on a lot of muscle mass without gaining too much weight. You can do that with a training program. But I guarantee that I can make Manny 10 times better than Marquez in terms of conditioning.

Grover said hes willing to work with Pacquiao for as long as it takes. Kobes a huge Manny fan and I wouldnt be reaching out to Manny if Kobe didnt know it, he said. Its not like Im offering my services to eight different fighters. Im reaching out to only Manny, nobody else, because like Kobe, I want Manny to come back and be successful. This is for just his next fight. Its not as if Ill be working with Manny nine months in a year. Im sure we can work out a schedule that will be beneficial to both of us without cutting corners.

Grover declined to comment on how Marquez was able to bulk up and increase his power for his fourth fight against Pacquiao. Its possible to do that without resorting to performance-enhancing-drugs, he said. All I can say is if Marquez was able to boost his power with training, I can do that 10 times better with Manny. My concept is to fit into whatever program Manny is now doing with Freddie and Alex. I can work with anyone in his team. At his age, Manny can still go far. My ability to work on both the physical and mental aspects will allow me the opportunity to prepare Manny for his next fight feeling confident hell have the power and be in the proper frame of mind to win.
But can he recover that Chin ?
Old 12-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 18,774,036,675,894.70
Total Points: 18,774,046,696,287.94
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Pacquiao conditioning was never the problem
Old 12-25-2012, 02:40 PM
ANACONDA
Banned

Rep Power: 31 ANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,030,033,497,957.81
Total Points: 76,994,883,695,462.75
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - -4- No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - allenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

He needs to condition that chin first.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:46 PM
RisAri0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 RisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 858,708.57

at this rate he'd prepare Manny to fight twenty some rounds if anything
Old 12-25-2012, 03:08 PM
hectari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
But can he recover that Chin ?
Once a solid chin has been cracked there is no recovering it. But he can work on Manny in other ways like mentall preparedness after a loss and making his stamina even better and his endurance.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Bee Keepz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Bee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 170,669.80
Total Points: 209,652.24

You can't really do much as a trainer/conditioning coach if the fighter doesn't want to do it.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 102 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,116,843,071,689.57
Total Points: 17,126,904,862,694.03
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy 

Might as well, Ariza has an excuse for every fight