Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Is Trinidad an ATG
YES 48 64.86%
NO 26 35.14%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-29-2012, 01:55 AM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,304,446.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
You would lose your life lol. You can bet on that. Don't do it it . Like I said, every time you post there is a predictable reference to "African American fighters" Black people." Most people here know you're dumb, so this is no revelation and I can't take credit for pointing it out. Yes, I talk about your grammar because I assumed you were an adult and expected you to talk like one.You wouldn't pass the most rudimentary English courses available in college. So stop lying about your so called education.

You're only admitting to Oscar running because I forced you to do it. Your asinine comments claiming Oscar would be rated higher if he was black (a lie) is all I need to show you. Comparing Trinidad's wraps to Margarito's plaster(another lie). Those comments are an example of your delusions, ignorance, and your comical racism.

Carry on. I'm sure there's a Mayweather thread waiting for you.
Because that's what my opinion is on the matter. Don't like it?

I'm not lying one bit.

You forced me? Surrrrrreeee!!

Yes he would have. He has a great resume but yet because he doesn't move flashy and pretty he's not an ATG and ****. Look at this thread, the fact that people voting NO for Tito is just crazy. Tito not being an ATG just makes another ATG look worse and then you have the domino effect going.

You support a racist yourself brother so quit lying to yourself. Floyd calling someone yellow man and many other things. Yet that's acceptable behavior to you cause somehow he's the victim in all of this. Anyways sucka, I'm going to laugh the next time Floyd/Broner say something racist and you among the rest of the lifestyle flashy homos accept that behavior.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-29-2012, 02:10 AM
$coinblatt$
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 $coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,006,750,870,769.70
Thanks for exposing Storm. - GeorgiaRED 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwopunch View Post
Here are some key points you left out;
- 15 consecutive WW title defenses
- Obba Carr and Campas were both undefeated fighters
- beat 3 gold medalist, Ried,DLH and Sweet Pea
- 3 division champion

Yes I think he deserves ATG status..
title defenses are meaningless unless you are fighting the best in your division. Most of Trinidad's title defenses weren't against the best. Hell, Sven Ottke has 21 title defenses, that doesn't make him an ATG

Trinidad is a HOF'er without a doubt but I don't think hes an ATG
Old 12-29-2012, 08:26 AM
onetwopunch
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 onetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,799.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
title defenses are meaningless unless you are fighting the best in your division. Most of Trinidad's title defenses weren't against the best. Hell, Sven Ottke has 21 title defenses, that doesn't make him an ATG

Trinidad is a HOF'er without a doubt but I don't think hes an ATG
Obba Carr and Campas werent the best in his division at the time?..He also tried to fight Quartey but Quartey opted to fight DLH for more money. And 15 WW title defenses is not the only reason why I consider him to be a ATG. Its just one of the reasons.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:28 AM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 82 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,474,692,930,201.38
Total Points: 59,477,858,405,965.68
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BafanaBafana View Post
Why would you rank a guy (Carr) who never won a title so highly? So apparently his greatest achievement is losing a competitive fight to Quartey and getting KO'd by DLH.

Campas fought a (15-16) guy just before fighting Trinidad. His resume pre-Trinidad is riddled with guys with losing records and every time he tried to step up he got KO'd.
That was one hell of an era Carr fought in. He would've easily picked up a couple titles in today's welter division. I'm not trying to inflate Carr but he was a pretty good fighter in his prime and beating that sort of contender is impressive. Heck, a past-prime Carr gave Oscar all he could handle until he finally succumbed to the left hook in the eleventh.