Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
BRITISH LlON
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,269,715.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
I gave Cunningham 1,2,3,4,6,9,10,12
I gave Adamek 5,7,8,11
So you gave Cunningham rounds 1,2,3,4,6,9,10 and 12.
Well, round 1 was basically DEAD EVEN.
I just re-watched round 6 (cause I gave it to Adamek) and I saw that Cunningham won the first half of the round and Adamek clearly won the 2nd half of the round.
And I also re-watched round 9 (also cause I gave it to Adamek): Cunningham is moving away the whole 3 minutes, BUT: he lands cleaner punches in the first half of the round. But here is the problem: in the 2nd half of the round Adamek wins and lands all the clean punches. I gave round 9 to Adamek (marking it as a close round).
So I have 3 rounds of the 8 rounds which you scored for Cunningham which I thought Cunningham did not win.

But I will say it again- I also have Cunningham winning the fight, but only by 1 point. And I could see a draw as well. But it was no robbery.

if you want to re-watch the rounds, here is the fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=A01Qa6Y3m-Q#!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-24-2012, 07:28 AM
BRITISH LlON
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to all

btw for all people who say the fight was a robbery: go read the comments under the fight video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=A01Qa6Y3m-Q#!
those are normal people who are probably not on boxingscene and look how many pple say it looked like a draw.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:51 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 53 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,347,498,947,961,200.00
Total Points: 51,347,498,947,962,080.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

If you think Adamek won the 6th round, you shouldn't be scoring fights
Old 12-24-2012, 08:06 AM
FlatLine
Lights out.

Rep Power: 7 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,939,375,416,404.71
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny troll thread maker - jas 

Adamek only won 4 rounds in the fight, Cunningham beat him this time around. It was clear to me that Cunningham won, so for Adamek to get the decision, I do see it as robbery, he just didn't do enough effective punching in most of the rounds to win, while Cunningham did. Pretty clear-cut robbery.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:06 AM
BRITISH LlON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
If you think Adamek won the 6th round, you shouldn't be scoring fights
and if you think Cunningham won the 6th round, YOU shouldn't be scoring fights.
But as I said, Cunningham won the first half of the round and clearly lost the 2nd half, so I can see scoring it a draw.
Adamek landed all the clean punches the 2nd half of round 6, so nothing wrong with giving him the round.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:07 AM
happyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 happyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,133.62
Happy New Year!!! - E.P.T. 

Adamek clearly won, I have no problem with the decision and I was rooting for Cunningham being from the US.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:21 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 53 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,347,498,947,961,200.00
Total Points: 51,347,498,947,962,080.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRITISH LlON View Post
and if you think Cunningham won the 6th round, YOU shouldn't be scoring fights.
But as I said, Cunningham won the first half of the round and clearly lost the 2nd half, so I can see scoring it a draw.
Adamek landed all the clean punches the 2nd half of round 6, so nothing wrong with giving him the round.
It's pretty obvious that the most effective punches were landed by cunningham at the 1:25 and :20, at no time did Adamek land anything that significant.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:45 AM
A-Wolf
This One Can See

Rep Power: 17 A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,801,083,590,149.82
Total Points: 4,801,583,626,799.19
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

Just scored the fight a draw. 114-114. Every round was close though Cunningham was far more crowd pleasing. Really disappointed in all the people who have claimed this was a "robbery." That's an insult to real robberies.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:03 AM
White_Knight
At a lady's service

Rep Power: 15 White_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,023,463,166,824.92
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
Just scored the fight a draw. 114-114. Every round was close though Cunningham was far more crowd pleasing. Really disappointed in all the people who have claimed this was a "robbery." That's an insult to real robberies.
Yeah, when I saw everyone calling it a robbery, I expected something much worse.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:56 PM
BRITISH LlON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
Yeah, when I saw everyone calling it a robbery, I expected something much worse.
THIS right there.