Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-24-2012, 03:22 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,229,519.02
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyman View Post
Did that retard just say Clottey was paid to lose?
Clottey eluded to it in an interview after the spar .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-24-2012, 03:22 AM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,005,459.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Cotto #2 ww-good win but the catchweight affected it

Clottey-coming off of a loss #5

Mosley-coming off of a loss and a draw-barely top 10

Jmm-unranked

Bradley-unranked

so why do we act like his ww run was so great?
No, it was a good run. It is more impressive because of the way he did it and the fact that, while training, he has to eat 7,000 calories worth of food to make the welterweight limit. That is ridiculous right there. He is not a welterweight. The run was impressive because of this fact. All those guys are good names, and you are just hating if you don't think that is the case. I will give you Mosley, though, since that dude was a bum for who knows how long ago. I don't give Mayweather, Manny, or Canelo credit for that win. He just showed up for a paycheck. All the other dudes were solid, though. How can you hate on Bradley, who was the #1 junior welterweight coming up to welterweight and who had already tested the waters there before? Clottey was coming off a close and competitive fight with Cotto, many thought he won. It's like, whatever. Nobody is saying Pacquiao should be considered one the greatest welterweights or anything like that, but he should be given credit based on the fact that he was facing naturally bigger dudes. He fought all of the important welterweights, let's put it that way.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:26 AM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,005,459.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

But yeah, I would say it's B level. Nobody really fights A level competition, anyway. Pretty much, most fighters fight bums, anyway. That doesn't mean Manny's run at welterweight was bad, though. It's like, whatever.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:25 AM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,344,122.02
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:

Jmm-unranked

Bradley-unranked

Clottey was a great win for Pac as he had just been robbed by Cotto in many opinions.

Floyd since his comeback has done nothing. JMM was unranked at LWW, let alone WW and Floyd fans say how good a win that is for Floyd. SSM was old with 5 losses coming off a win over no plaster Margarito. Shop worn cotto.

But wont fight Sergio martinez at 160m, not even 154
Old 12-24-2012, 04:36 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Clottey was a great win for Pac as he had just been robbed by Cotto in many opinions.

Floyd since his comeback has done nothing. JMM was unranked at LWW, let alone WW and Floyd fans say how good a win that is for Floyd. SSM was old with 5 losses coming off a win over no plaster Margarito. Shop worn cotto.

But wont fight Sergio martinez at 160m, not even 154
At 135 Manny and Juan were coming into the ring as WWs , thats why they can move up , most elite LWs can move to WW at some point , so its no big deal , the proportions are pretty much all the same .

Why was Floyds win great , because he was coming from 2 yr out of the ring , Juan was p4p No 2 and just stopped Diaz and Casa , the greatness comes from the ease in which Floyd beat him and the irony Floyd weighed less than Manny just did getting face planted .

Nobody on earth would have predicted Floyd could totally whitewash such a great fighter as Marquez with such ease , this the guy that Manny goes life and death with , this the guy that gives everybody a hard time , Floyd its was a walk in the park , thats why it was great , boxing royalty giving a champaign exhibition of boxing .
Old 12-24-2012, 04:38 AM
happyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 happyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,002.62
Happy New Year!!! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Clottey eluded to it in an interview after the spar .
Link please.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:40 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Link please.
You go find it , it was posted in Boxing Scene , Ive never been much of a gopher .
Old 12-24-2012, 04:47 AM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,034,624.99

Quote:

Jmm-unranked

Bradley-unranked

yeah right Larry... Berto and floyd are the only elite fighters at welterweight... right? like my signature? Thats' why floyd trying to fight Berto but Berto were busted by two B-class Welterweight fighters! lol!
Old 12-24-2012, 04:49 AM
happyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 happyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond reputehappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,002.62
Happy New Year!!! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
You go find it , it was posted in Boxing Scene , Ive never been much of a gopher .
Didn't think you had one anyway.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:51 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Quote:
Didn't think you had one anyway.
I dont really care what you think , I know what I seen and heard , like I said you go find all the Clottey vids on here and its in one of them .