Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 12-23-2012, 03:05 PM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 7 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,296,635.28
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 
Send a message via Skype™ to BarryRobinson
Default Happy Holidays Boxing Scene Boxing Strength & Conditioning Tip Video

Here is a snippet of 1 of the ways I like to train.

Happy Holidays People. Another Good Year in the Books. 2013 is a great year for AMSB/Control Is Fun. If you have any questions about the exercises in this video, leave a comment and subscribe.

Typically I don't explain the things I do in my videos. I will save that for instructional material later on in life. I sincerely hope that if you watch a video and you like something incorporate it, if not let it go. That's exactly what I do and 3-5 hours of my day I'm studying.

Thanks Forum members for the love. This is my last video of the year. Peace

Quote:
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-24-2012, 07:14 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 43 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,443,208,171,780,470.50
Total Points: 1,446,208,171,818,664.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

Do you find those Power Twisters to be effective?
Old 12-25-2012, 01:38 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 7 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Do you find those Power Twisters to be effective?
Yes, I do.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:52 AM
ShoulderRoll

Rep Power: 43 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Cool. I might pick one up.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:14 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
Cool. I might pick one up.
Buy it online(google 30-50kg Power Bar) from china. Get two (1 20-30kg and one 50+kg)
Old 12-25-2012, 05:48 AM
ShoulderRoll

China eh? Are they well made? Wouldn't want the damn spring to pop off in my face.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:06 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
China eh? Are they well made? Wouldn't want the damn spring to pop off in my face.
They make the best power bars. The brand is "Flott".

We only get a microcosm of real life from certain sources. Always keep an open mind. If you ever get a chance travel. If you can't travel, watch the travel channel and browse Google Earth. That's how I started. I grew up in New York and I'm black. We grew up with so much passed down, generational info from people that only knew 1 way. Also when you grow up there you have no concept of another state, way, let alone another custom/tradition. So mess around with Google Earth if your interested. Watch the travel Channel and shows like Anthony Bourdain's show etc etc, they are good enablers to a more open way of thinking.

Last edited by BarryRobinson; 12-25-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:01 PM
ShoulderRoll

I'm speaking from personal experience, haven't had good luck with Chinese products. For example I once purchased a Surefire flashlight knockoff from there that ended up overheating tremendously after only a few minutes of use.

But in fairness it's been a while since that happened. Maybe their quality standards have improved during that time.

In any case I am going to research the Power Bar further. Looks like a good piece of equipment.