Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-23-2012, 12:59 PM
zackrocha
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 zackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these partszackrocha is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,024.48

Styles make fights, Manny has what it takes to beat Mayweather (SPEED & AGGRESSIVENESS) U won't beat Mayweather counter punching, everybody knows that. Besides, Marquez did beat PAC fair and square, but don't forget who had the fight dominated, just got caught that's boxing, it happens. Personally would pay for fight #5, not #2 with Floyd
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Muscles72
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Muscles72 has a spectacular aura aboutMuscles72 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 20,037.18

Memo would have definitely helped him not sure if the outcome would mean a win for marquez cause mayweather's style is all wrong for marquez he dose'nt attack and that's when marquez is better when his opponent attacks but mayweather is just the superior of the two and that's that.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:18 PM
richardt
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,139,608.98
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley 

Mayweather would have about a 1 in 100 thousand chance of walking into a right hand with his hands down, face forward and getting caught like that. Marquez could make a rematch slighly more interesting but the styles don't work in Marquez's favor. But he has earned a rematch......his ATG status leaped with the Pac win. The world is his Oyster.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:41 AM
AVDB
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 AVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond reputeAVDB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,098,526,682,273.02
Total Points: 48,099,356,686,329.41
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Q View Post
Same dude just a tad bit more intense which to me spells his doom against Floyd. The smarter Marquez went the distance but the more aggressive Marquez would get stopped!!!
Intense? You mean more powerful. Why can't you admit he looks like hit harder?In his three previous fights with PAC, Marquez wasn't the harder hitter of the two.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:00 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,245,837.56
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
Mayweather would have about a 1 in 100 thousand chance of walking into a right hand with his hands down, face forward and getting caught like that. Marquez could make a rematch slighly more interesting but the styles don't work in Marquez's favor. But he has earned a rematch......his ATG status leaped with the Pac win. The world is his Oyster.
And if Floyd schools him again maybe even stops him , then JMM goes away with that and its not a good way to finish , as much as I would love to see Floyd fight him again to show how superior he is to these guys at WW , Id also like to see Juan ride of into the sunset finishing a great career on his face plant of the decade .
Old 12-24-2012, 04:03 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,245,837.56
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVDB View Post
Intense? You mean more powerful. Why can't you admit he looks like hit harder?In his three previous fights with PAC, Marquez wasn't the harder hitter of the two.
His earlier fights he didnt try to sit down on his punches , he moved a lot more , this time he planted himself and was loading them up , it was as much a change in tactics than turning into superman , and by being less mobile Manny came on more which helped Juans game plan .