Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Sage84
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Sage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 546,629,353.67
Total Points: 555,534,516.86

I knew as soon as he went down the fight was over! I'm a JMM fan so I was chuffed for him and then after a few seconds when I saw the PAC hadn't moved I sat back down and the couch and was a little worried for him, I remember seeing a hand (No idea whos, it was packed in that ring) checking his pulse on his neck and I thought something serious had happened. No-one wants anything like that to happen in sport. When I saw him up and about I went back to being chuffed!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-21-2012, 12:20 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,723,022,641,743.67
Total Points: 25,734,023,221,648.69
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
ko's that you ever saw or were you more in shock than anything thinking that Pac isn't hurt that badly and that he will get up?

I knew that Pac was done as soon as it happened, but I didn't know that he was literally knocked unconscious. I actually got scared when they rolled him over and he had that same glazed look that Hatton had when Pac ko'd Hatton.

What were your thoughts at the minute you saw Pac go down?
wasn't watching live. saw the highlights on espn. my immedite reaction was laughter at all his really retarded far right fanbase who diefy him. For a second I forgot that manny could be really hurt. I was a little ashamed of myself.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:22 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,611,621,359,422.00
Total Points: 14,227,272,607,403.51
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

I was at first, then Pacquiao wasn't getting up and i was , then he got up and i was
Old 12-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,010,368,458.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

I heard that he was not waking up right away, and that they used smelling salts to wake him up.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 

I was happy JMM won, but I changed my tune when they rolled Pac over and Pac was still out. Imma be real. I love this sport, but I never want to see fighters let alone athletes come out of the sport damaged. Not even Margarito, and he is the closest I ever came to hating an athlete who was still in denial.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,006,948.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Unhappy

Yeah 1 of the scariest. I would have even felt bad about it too. If it wasn't for his fanbase being 1 of the few that crucified the Punisher when he met his fate almost the same way.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:43 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,833.92
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

yah it's up there with the Paul Williams KO......but he's going to have some more brain scans in september 2013 to see if he really is ok. hopefully everything turns out well and he can come back strong. hate to see a fighter end their career with such a brutal KO..
Old 12-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Yeah 1 of the scariest. I would have even felt bad about it too. If it wasn't for his fanbase being 1 of the few that crucified the Punisher when he met his fate almost the same way.
It was scary to me because his arms went limp where he couldn't even brace even a lil bit, and it looked like his body was trying to push air out the way he landed. He landed like his neck might've been damaged. Glad to see he was ok. No fan base of any fighter can make me hate the fighter. I do rub some things in to certain posters, but my true pssion for the sport never wants me to see a fighter injured. They entertain us, make a living, and they know what they are geting themselves into. Sometimes fans don't understand that.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
yah it's up there with the Paul Williams KO......but he's going to have some more brain scans in september 2013 to see if he really is ok. hopefully everything turns out well and he can come back strong. hate to see a fighter end their career with such a brutal KO..
P Williams ko wasn't scary to me. I've seen fighters get caught and land with a thud, but PAc's imo just looked different because it seemed like his neck and face landed before his body.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:10 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,005,619,556,886.05
Total Points: 23,005,619,963,152.83
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

I was straight up shocked. Especially since it happened when the round was ending. I LOVED the fight, but when he was not getting up I began getting worried. I was relieved when he came to and was sitting up. That said, P Will's KO shocked me more. When he hit the canvas, eye eerily open, I was very worried for him. When he came to, I was VERY relieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner © View Post
lol, awesome pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
I was lol1 at first, then Pacquiao wasn't getting up and i was puppy_dog, then he got up and i was banana
lol at

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
I was happy JMM won, but I changed my tune when they rolled Pac over and Pac was still out. Imma be real. I love this sport, but I never want to see fighters let alone athletes come out of the sport damaged. Not even Margarito, and he is the closest I ever came to hating an athlete who was still in denial.
Great post. My sentiments exactly.