Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-20-2012, 07:03 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 633,806,880,961,608.62
Total Points: 662,085,353,529,063.38
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Any body asked the OP who gave him the right to rank?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,473,784,702,032.31
Total Points: 1,473,784,728,643.65
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

I haven't gotten that impression at all. Perhaps some of the most embittered and combattitive. But, certainly not the most educated. I might give that to K-bro fans as they typically present reasonable and diplomatic viewpoints without getting emotional. I know that will piss a lot of people off, but I'm just calling it as I see it, no bias.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,117,513,879,449.94
Total Points: 109,117,513,900,150.69
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
hahahahaha I love it.
What's the point of this? How is one group of fans smarter then another because of the fighter they follow?

It has more to do with the age of those people then the fighter the people who follow them are Prbly much older then fans of khan PAC Floyd etc.

Also the funny part is all the "intelligent" fans follow British fighters with the exception of the khan fans Gtfo
Old 12-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Bolo Punch
TAFKAP

Rep Power: 6 Bolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,043,938.97
happy future birthday homie - Tha_Greatest 

Is this a joke? I think it might be, but I'm gonna bite anyway...

It's impossible to judge how smart people are based on their favourite fighters. It's also tarring a large number of people with the same brush to say that everyone who likes 'x' fighter is stupid or smart.

The more popular fighters are always gonna seem like they have the stupider fans because they attract the casual fan more than people who aren't household names, and casual fans obviously don't know as much about the sport as hardcore fans. All fighters have fans that are stupid. All fighters have fans that know their stuff. Same with teams/sports/games/music/politics. It's the same in all walks of life.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:50 PM
FightScorer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these partsFightScorer is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 45,451.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
Is this a joke? I think it might be, but I'm gonna bite anyway...

It's impossible to judge how smart people are based on their favourite fighters. It's also tarring a large number of people with the same brush to say that everyone who likes 'x' fighter is stupid or smart.

The more popular fighters are always gonna seem like they have the stupider fans because they attract the casual fan more than people who aren't household names, and casual fans obviously don't know as much about the sport as hardcore fans. All fighters have fans that are stupid. All fighters have fans that know their stuff. Same with teams/sports/games/music/politics. It's the same in all walks of life

Thank you for your insight.
Now tell me which tier you belong to. I wanna categorically shelf you as I see fit.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Bolo Punch
TAFKAP

Rep Power: 6 Bolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond reputeBolo Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,043,938.97
happy future birthday homie - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightScorer View Post

Thank you for your insight.
Now tell me which tier you belong to. I wanna categorically shelf you as I see fit.
Well, I'm a Pacquiao fan, so that means I'm automatically at the bottom of the pile, right?
Old 12-20-2012, 09:13 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,737,674.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightScorer View Post
I have noticed that most fans of the retired Heavyweight Legend Lennox Lewis knows more about boxing than the moronic fan bases of Floyd,Broner,Pacquaio, Klits combined.

They also tend to be extremely intelligent and most of them are either in college pursuing top degrees or graduates of fine institutions of learning.

I rarely read any bias or hate from these fine folks and everything they wrote is the truth. I respect the fans of PR boxers and Mexican boxers. But, I feel that they are still a notch or two below the Lennox fans in terms of knowledge and intelligence.

This is how I rank the various fan bases.

Top fan bases in terms of intelligence and knowledge
Lennox Lewis Fans
Joe Calzaghe Fans
Nigel Benn/Chris Eubank Fans

2nd tier : average/slightly above average boxing knowledge
Fans of Mexican fighters and PR fighters
Hopkins Fans
Roy Jones Fans
Martinez fans

3rd tier: Semi Retarded
Broner Fans
Klit Fans

4th Teir : Full retard
Floyd fans
Pacquaio fans
Khan Fans
If it really is as YOU say, then what's the point of asking such a backside-licking question.

It should be shuttled off to where it belongs....nowhere.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:26 PM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 213 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,867,370,967,616,020.00
Total Points: 11,867,370,967,617,100.00
why thanks mate, have a masterful evening - I'm so sorry happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? 
to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC 
Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
What's the point of this? How is one group of fans smarter then another because of the fighter they follow?

It has more to do with the age of those people then the fighter the people who follow them are Prbly much older then fans of khan PAC Floyd etc.

Also the funny part is all the "intelligent" fans follow British fighters with the exception of the khan fans Gtfo
I'm laughing at how ridiculous it is.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:34 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,609.69
Total Points: 6,080,651,603.60
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led 

I like how the top three are all British. Hmmmmm.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:45 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,954,959,251,984.49
Total Points: 7,964,959,338,579.29
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

The fans of Lennox Lewis are not any smarter than any other boxing fans. You have the smartest fans being fans of fighters from the UK.. Why is that? I am going to guess that you are from the UK. and a Lennox Lewis fan. Boxing is just a combat sport. You don't have to be smart or stupid to enjoy it. You only have to like a good fight and a good exciting fighter. Why would somebody be retarded to like a great fighter like Pacquiao? To dislike a fighter like Pacquiao, who fights his heart out and brings so much excitement to boxing would be retarted. Lennox Lewis, Nigel Benn,Chris Eubank, and Joe Calzaghe have all been retired for years so their super smart fans must be getting bored by now. They may have to slum it and watch Broner, Mayweather, and Pacquiao fight. I hope it doesn't lower their I. Q.s.