Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-20-2012, 01:41 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 289 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,289,819,982,396,512.00
Total Points: 107,289,819,982,400,816.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Psychologically, fishnets will haunt De La Hoya
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 185,905,940.23
Total Points: 521,311,067,556.56
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
I doubt this KO will affect Manny the way Oscar thinks, he was KO'd and dropped many times in his early career, that is usually when it affects a fighter mentally and changes their style to be more cautious.

Pacquiao didn't change after those knockdowns and KO's and still continued to fight wild and aggressive.

The Post fight interview should give you an indicator of it, he was smiling and accepted the defeat. He wasn't like Ricky Hatton, all weak and depressed and self pity. Pacman even told Ariza why is everyone so sad? this is boxing stuff happens, people get caught and lose. Ariza was even shocked that Pacman wasn't even bothered by the KO, he said the only reason Pac feels bad is that people feel bad.

He said something to the tune of if you are scared to lose than don't fight.
Pacquiao is not your typical fighter, he will be the same in his next fight he might even be more aggressive because he wanted to get back in the ring on April but he was suspended medically for 120 days, his chin might not be the same though.
Those KO's didnt put him to sleep. This KO was different than anything he has ever felt. Look at the reaction of his wife, his team, and my reaction, was like many, where i thought he was dead so i dont think he will ever be the same but we will see.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:54 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5842 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,942,522,594,968.29
Total Points: 20,942,522,632,140.98
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Well you can't really go off the reaction of others because everyone was shocked, what we have to go off is his reaction, and what I saw was him smiling in the post fight interview like it was just another day at the office and sh1t happens, and his comment saying if you are scared to lose than don't fight. Pac already knows how to accept defeat and understand it's part of the sport.

Mentally he will be the same, But physically his chin may never be the same, I never seen a fighter come back from that type of KO and still have the same type of punch resistance.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:03 PM
radioraheem
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 radioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,381.27
Total Points: 5,100,000,237,795.64
bitter Peterson fan accusing Lucas of PEDs. TKO3 - thuggery have a buck - sugarsmosley WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! - jas 

Quote:
Well you can't really go off the reaction of others because everyone was shocked, what we have to go off is his reaction, and what I saw was him smiling in the post fight interview like it was just another day at the office and sh1t happens, and his comment saying if you are scared to lose than don't fight. Pac already knows how to accept defeat and understand it's part of the sport.

Mentally he will be the same, But physically his chin may never be the same, I never seen a fighter come back from that type of KO and still have the same type of punch resistance.

I doubt it. Him smiling means little. He can easily be playing it off, many people do that. He can be smiling and then when he gets back into the ring, become totally more cautious than before. And if you believe that physically he won't be the same, then it's damn near impossible for him not to change mentally. When those punches hit and hurt more than before, his mental game changes automatically. Remember Tyson's saying.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:04 PM
toshmurph
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 toshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,055,135,873.77
Total Points: 4,342,055,172,970.73
merry christmas - the collector have a sammich - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via Skype™ to toshmurph

Quote:
I doubt this KO will affect Manny the way Oscar thinks, he was KO'd and dropped many times in his early career, that is usually when it affects a fighter mentally and changes their style to be more cautious.

Pacquiao didn't change after those knockdowns and KO's and still continued to fight wild and aggressive.

The Post fight interview should give you an indicator of it, he was smiling and accepted the defeat. He wasn't like Ricky Hatton, all weak and depressed and self pity. Pacman even told Ariza why is everyone so sad? this is boxing stuff happens, people get caught and lose. Ariza was even shocked that Pacman wasn't even bothered by the KO, he said the only reason Pac feels bad is that people feel bad.

Pacquiao is not your typical fighter, he will be the same in his next fight he might even be more aggressive because he wanted to get back in the ring on April but he was suspended medically for 120 days, his chin might not be the same though.
Pacquiao's never been properly KO'd before, his first two were TKO's and were due to being very weight drained but he was still conscious when the fights were stopped, but Manny's never been stone cold unconscious before!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Twako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Twako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,287,195,295,599.58
Total Points: 19,287,295,335,245.07
for luck - jazluvr ayan pre - Talisayen tagay - Talisayen A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Talisayen 

Quote:

yeah.. pac said something like 'if you don't think you can lose in this sport, you picked the wrong sport.'

if his mentality after this KO is this, im sure he'll bounce back. w/ little or no effects.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:13 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 46 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,120,358,704,361.68
Total Points: 12,131,359,248,434.67
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:

Manny probably forgot he got KTFO just a lil while ago. He never saw the punch and was out instantly. Mentally, it should help Manny remember to keep his guard up when pressing for a KO. Other than that, I dont think it will affect him too mcuh.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Hot Shyt
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,297.30

Duran got knocked out and later went on to win the Middleweight title.. so I dont see the big deal
Old 12-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 291,750,129,672,241.75
Total Points: 291,750,129,775,477.31
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

A lot of boxers seem to be saying the same thing but we would have to wait and see, Mentally a KO can be damaging but when you are famous like Pacquiao then it can be even more damaging/embarrassing.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:22 PM
pigsfly
mental hospital toughness

Bank: 403,416.06
Total Points: 10,101,449,199.88
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Shyt View Post
Duran got knocked out and later went on to win the Middleweight title.. so I dont see the big deal
comparing duran to pac is hilarious...........

the point is more times then not a fighter is not the same after a ko loss..........manny has been ko'd before but this is manny at his highest.