Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 12-20-2012, 11:49 AM
beamer408
Amateur
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0 beamer408 is on a distinguished road
Points: 314.29
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 314.29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaps29 View Post
Nobody is mentioning that he was dropped clean earlier. I've never even seen PacMan get hurt before and he got dropped by a very wide right early in the fight and then knocked out cold. If you dont see a decline you're kidding yourself, it was more than just one punch.
That is a very good point...but its funny to me how pac hasnt been caught so many others times with his style...i still think he looked good..but obviously is declining...u cant be a congressman..bad karoake singer..game show host and continue to dominate..it will catch up with u.
Reply With Quote
beamer408 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 12-20-2012, 12:01 PM
beatnutts
Contender
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 325
Rep Power: 4 beatnutts is on a distinguished road
Points: 9,798.97
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,798.97
Default

No one can deny that Pac will go out as one of the greatest ever but the Manny that fought JMM the 4th time looked like the same old Manny. The only difference is, and he said this before the fight, he was going to be more aggressive and try harder for the knockout. This is an important statement because what some of you idiots don't realize is by trying harder to knockout JMM, he raised the risk that he would leave himself open and get knocked out and that's exactly what happened. Again this takes nothing away from Pac's greatness but he rolled the dice and he got knocked out. Another fact that destroys the myth that Pac was looking way better is the fact that he was still getting hit by JMM's right counter. The last fact that debunks all this BS talk is the fact that JMM was noticeably slower. So basically Pac's plan was to be more aggressive and go for the knockout but of course doing that would leave himself open for a monster right hand counter. JMM's plan was to trade the little speed he had and bulk up for the knockout power, something he said more than once before the fight. JMM's plan worked.
Reply With Quote
beatnutts is offline
#23
Old 12-20-2012, 12:17 PM
sapo1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,111.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,111.76
****BANNED USER treason1**** FAIR AND BIASED FAN!! !! ! !!!!!! - Primera 
Default 1 punch???

Why is everyone saying 1 punch? Manny Was Dropped HARD in the 3rd round by a hard right hand STUNNED by the same right hand in the 5th round and knocked out cold by the same right hand in the 6th!!!!

manny was definatley feeling those POWER SHOTS!!!!

Dont worry its on video!!!!
Reply With Quote
sapo1 is offline
#24
Old 12-20-2012, 12:21 PM
sapo1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,111.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,111.76
****BANNED USER treason1**** FAIR AND BIASED FAN!! !! ! !!!!!! - Primera 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnutts View Post
No one can deny that Pac will go out as one of the greatest ever but the Manny that fought JMM the 4th time looked like the same old Manny. The only difference is, and he said this before the fight, he was going to be more aggressive and try harder for the knockout. This is an important statement because what some of you idiots don't realize is by trying harder to knockout JMM, he raised the risk that he would leave himself open and get knocked out and that's exactly what happened. Again this takes nothing away from Pac's greatness but he rolled the dice and he got knocked out. Another fact that destroys the myth that Pac was looking way better is the fact that he was still getting hit by JMM's right counter. The last fact that debunks all this BS talk is the fact that JMM was noticeably slower. So basically Pac's plan was to be more aggressive and go for the knockout but of course doing that would leave himself open for a monster right hand counter. JMM's plan was to trade the little speed he had and bulk up for the knockout power, something he said more than once before the fight. JMM's plan worked.
PEOPLE WHO KNOW BOXING KNOW MANNY IS JUST HYPE JOB!!!!

Want proof?? its simple!!! can you name 1 "PRIME" fighter that manny pac has beat in the last 6 years??

MANNY PADDED PACQUIAO!!!

Last edited by sapo1; 12-20-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: TYPO
Reply With Quote
sapo1 is offline
#25
Old 12-20-2012, 12:21 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami Beach, Fl
Posts: 49,700
Rep Power: 289 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,419.88
Bank: 113,856,815,283,879,040.00
Total Points: 113,856,815,283,887,456.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default

9 months until we get to see it again....IF JMM waits
Reply With Quote
PAC-BOY is offline
#26
Old 12-20-2012, 12:30 PM
beatnutts
Contender
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 325
Rep Power: 4 beatnutts is on a distinguished road
Points: 9,798.97
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,798.97
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo1 View Post
PEOPLE WHO KNOW BOXING KNOW MANNY IS JUST HYPE JOB!!!!

Want proof?? its simple!!! can you name 1 "PRIME" fighter that manny pac has beat in the last 6 years??

MANNY PADDED PACQUIAO!!!
How can you say that some don't know boxing but then spew BS out of your mouth? you can say Mayweather hasn't fought someone in their prime for more than 6 years also. Your dislike of Pac is messing with your mind.
Reply With Quote
beatnutts is offline
#27
Old 12-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Live2box
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 39
Rep Power: 0 Live2box is on a distinguished road
Points: 1,188.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,188.94
Default

Well, I thought he was winning too until he got put to sleep. The lead he did when he got KOed used to work against everyone else. He even does this from long distance and get away with it, because he it supposed to upset your opponent's defensive rhythm with the stop/start then rush from wide out (feint then lead). When he got dropped with the long over hand right in the 3rd it was just a slips of concentration and missed calculation of the range. Just as JMM slips of concentration and threw that casual jab which JM intercepted with that nice straight left cross and put him on 8 counts. I think it was meant to be a soft short jab as range finder but he was well within MP's range. It reminds us that little mistakes like that at that level can cost you the fight. Perhaps what MP did wrong prior to being KOed was how he was feinting. Perhaps he should of throw better quality feints than pull away so JMM won't know when he is coming in for real. His feints could of being shorter and faster. But hey!! Good on him for taking more risks. It's why the PPV was high and people want to see the fight. He's an offensive fighter which what makes him exciting to watch but most time played right into JMM's game plan during their previous matches, but I won't go as far as saying MP has bad defence. JMM never took much risk and only fought when he is being pressured to fight and it worked well against MP.

Last edited by Live2box; 12-20-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Live2box is offline
#28
Old 12-20-2012, 12:43 PM
sapo1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,111.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,111.76
****BANNED USER treason1**** FAIR AND BIASED FAN!! !! ! !!!!!! - Primera 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnutts View Post
How can you say that some don't know boxing but then spew BS out of your mouth? you can say Mayweather hasn't fought someone in their prime for more than 6 years also. Your dislike of Pac is messing with your mind.
Well the difference between Mayweather is that when mayweather was comming up he was ducked by shane mosley (thats on video) and oscar de la hoya!! manny years before they faught!! mayweather has a big mouth because he had to talk his way into fights cuz no one wanted to fight him!! "oh this is all fact by the way" its on video!!! just youtube "mayweather mosley who ducked who" and mayweather never set weight conditions when he faught them it was all done on his opponents terms!! plus mayweather also faught everyone he was asked to fight with the exception of 2 top rank fighters!!!

please this is all fact you can look it up yourself!!! dont make me educate you on boxing!!!

manny padded pacquaio!!! KTFO by marquez!!!
Reply With Quote
sapo1 is offline
#29
Old 12-20-2012, 12:46 PM
sapo1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,111.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,111.76
****BANNED USER treason1**** FAIR AND BIASED FAN!! !! ! !!!!!! - Primera 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnutts View Post
How can you say that some don't know boxing but then spew BS out of your mouth? you can say Mayweather hasn't fought someone in their prime for more than 6 years also. Your dislike of Pac is messing with your mind.
Oh and its funny how you avoided the question at hand!!! hahahah!!!!

whats the matter cant answer??

and you bring up mayweather?? Im a MARQUEZ fan!!!!

MEXICAN BOXING!!!
Reply With Quote
sapo1 is offline
#30
Old 12-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Live2box
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 39
Rep Power: 0 Live2box is on a distinguished road
Points: 1,188.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,188.94
Default

I read how Roger Mayweather pointed out Manny Pacquaio's defensive flaws. Due to all respect, when Mayweather Jr fought Gotto, he was constantly nailed by left hooks and straight left. That didn't happen when Gotto fought Pacquaio. Although I have high respect to Roger both as fighter as well as a coach, I think this was a cheap shot at Freddy Roach.
Reply With Quote
Live2box is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.