Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Thickback
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Thickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these partsThickback is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,753.34

This was definitely a great fight and Manny was one solid straight left from ending it. But whats getting lost in the shuffle is the first knock down and when Manny was hurt by another right from JMM. Although Manny's aggression was on a higher level than his last few fights, his overall report card IMO was lower. He wasn't patient and displayed absolutely NO defense what so ever. Not even his typical throw a combo then dip out to the right. If they do a 5th fight and I suspect they will and possibly a 6th, I hope Freddie realizes that Manny needs at least some D to continue at this age.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-20-2012, 10:43 AM
SceneSpectator!
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 SceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,297,286,926.69
Total Points: 1,297,321,142.64
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

I believe Pac still a big force at WW and he will come up to the top again.. provided however, he could get rid all unwanted activities from his boxing world. He was doing good to JMM but appeared out of focus since he fought Bradley. Pac outside politics, religious disturbances, and nonsense showbiz will bring the old Pac fastness and agility, power and of lateral movements. Only that time we could say Pac is back!
Old 12-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Cinci Champ
Subliminal

Rep Power: 11 Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,580,396,726,725.78
Total Points: 15,215,279,802,084.52
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley 

does anyone else think hes full of ****? there is no way if pac man looks worse when they train next that he will tell him to retire i dont believe him for a second i call
Old 12-20-2012, 11:05 AM
fightnight1
Contender

Total Points: 4,504.22
Default I agree, I was more than just one Punch.

I agree, I was more than just one Punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaps29 View Post
Nobody is mentioning that he was dropped clean earlier. I've never even seen PacMan get hurt before and he got dropped by a very wide right early in the fight and then knocked out cold. If you dont see a decline you're kidding yourself, it was more than just one punch.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Pan-Africanist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Pan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 52,104.68

Manny doesnt have to retire when hes still making that kind of scratch per fight. He just has to go back to being carefully match made. No more counter punchers. Hes still good enough to beat anybody not name Floyd, JMM, or Broner. Hes too old to get away with his mistakes now.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Boxingf@n
Amateur

Total Points: 3,091.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Manny doesnt have to retire when hes still making that kind of scratch per fight. He just has to go back to being carefully match made. No more counter punchers. Hes still good enough to beat anybody not name Floyd, JMM, or Broner. Hes too old to get away with his mistakes now.
Nail on the head
Old 12-20-2012, 11:39 AM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 91 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,114,921,858,294.86
Total Points: 1,000,142,118,087,356,032.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickback View Post
This was definitely a great fight and Manny was one solid straight left from ending it. But whats getting lost in the shuffle is the first knock down and when Manny was hurt by another right from JMM. Although Manny's aggression was on a higher level than his last few fights, his overall report card IMO was lower. He wasn't patient and displayed absolutely NO defense what so ever. Not even his typical throw a combo then dip out to the right. If they do a 5th fight and I suspect they will and possibly a 6th, I hope Freddie realizes that Manny needs at least some D to continue at this age.
Exactly. Marquez wasn't even throwing that many punches but he was just landing at will. People who say he fought a great fight think boxing is all about offense apparently. I was not impressed with his defense at all. That 3rd round KD was darn near embarrassing.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:41 AM
MakeItRain
Contender

Rep Power: 4 MakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond reputeMakeItRain has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 76,217,635,508.34

Could it be that PAC looked his best because Marquez was just waiting for that one punch.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:44 AM
The Nephilim
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,817.98

Joke Coach Roach has a lot of rea$$$ons not to see a "decline" in his golden goose.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Cinci Champ
Subliminal

Rep Power: 11 Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,580,396,726,725.78
Total Points: 15,215,279,802,084.52
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley 

i have to agree with that but do you think thats realistic? be huge hit on his ego. right now he is probably telling himself jmm got lucky thats it