Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-19-2012, 09:28 PM
rckdees
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,869.56

first of all boxing is not the wwe or mma no matter how many similarities they might have. the first time a fighter pulls out of a fight, boxing fans are not going to sit thru just a concert or theactrics no matter who's performing. they tried that about 30 years ago with ali/forman and the concert was a complete flop because forman got cut and the fight was delayed, but the concert had to go on, and they had legendary artists. i personally think 50's trying to cash out.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-19-2012, 09:35 PM
sceneboxing
Contender

Rep Power: 6 sceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond reputesceneboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 27,371.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
So basically he wants to do what Prince Hamed did 15 years ago and pretend like he invented it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxAfGfNg14
Exactly what I was thinking... I was going to post one of these.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 763,251,998,350.82
Total Points: 805,152,695,774.13
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

cool...Curtis trying to change the game

I kinda like that idea though....let the fireworks pop off and all that LOL
Old 12-19-2012, 09:41 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,472,956,657.10
Total Points: 15,557,220,595.52
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
I am already interested in the fights, I don't need storylines to grab my attention. If I wanted to see that I would just simply watch WWE since I am sure they are better at that sort of thing than 50.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
With that said, i'm interested to see what theatrics 50 Cent is talking about. Maybe we'll be seeing Hell In A Cell matches, and Tag Team fights in the near future.

SMS taking over.
hes obviously not talking about that kind of stuff, ita just the presentation. bigger entrances and maybe a short video before with some quick interviews and fight footage.

like the ufc in other words. im not a fan of mma at all but their presentation is phenomenal, they can get you pumped up for a fight you dont care about. even if you know its gonna suck you want to know whos gonna win.

that kind of stuff really benefits the event, it builds up excitement and makes the experience more entertaining. i think most ppl are just complaining bcuz they dont like 50, i really dont see how better entertainment value is a bad thing.

its not gonna take focus away from the fight, its the exact oposite. besides, when you put on a long card theres almost always delays and they can suck the excitement out of the room. keeping ppl entertained and then building up excitement for the upcoming bouts is great.

i wondered for a long time why promoters in boxing didnt do this already, just seems lazy.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Mr Randy Watson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant future
Bank: 263,565,105.98
Total Points: 100,763,581,887.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev-
50 Cent's entrance for the Gamboa fight sucked so badly that it even made Gamboa suck that night.

I cringed when the fans gave no reaction to 50. You're performing Hip Hop to Mexicans and Pinoys. The Mexicans cheer for that mariachi sh-t, and the Pinoys want to hear that Gangnam style song.
lmao.. hilarious

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Sitoh
Amateur

Total Points: 1,141.53

Hahahahaha he crazy
Old 12-19-2012, 09:48 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 303 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 147,285,931,173,579,040.00
Total Points: 147,285,931,173,606,784.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

If its a horrible as him being dropped from the ceiling....no thanks. Dont quit your day job 50...your last intro sucked
Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 PM
-Kev-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,363,460,621,696.07
Total Points: 25,363,460,737,827.96
fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez 
Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- 
mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily 
Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
hes obviously not talking about that kind of stuff, ita just the presentation. bigger entrances and maybe a short video before with some quick interviews and fight footage.

like the ufc in other words. im not a fan of mma at all but their presentation is phenomenal, they can get you pumped up for a fight you dont care about. even if you know its gonna suck you want to know whos gonna win.

that kind of stuff really benefits the event, it builds up excitement and makes the experience more entertaining. i think most ppl are just complaining bcuz they dont like 50, i really dont see how better entertainment value is a bad thing.

its not gonna take focus away from the fight, its the exact oposite. besides, when you put on a long card theres almost always delays and they can suck the excitement out of the room. keeping ppl entertained and then building up excitement for the upcoming bouts is great.

i wondered for a long time why promoters in boxing didnt do this already, just seems lazy.
Damn, are you serious? Here I genuinely thought we were about to watch rings surrounded by fire, Tables Ladders & Chair matches, and fighters interfering each others fights by hitting their rival with a steel chair from behind. You really burst my bubble bro. I really didn't know what 50 Cent meant.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Motofan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,392,905,557.39
Total Points: 1,028,397,948,167.58

Oh Curtis...you jack wagon....
Old 12-19-2012, 09:57 PM
anonymous2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,032,581.40
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Damn, are you serious? Here I genuinely thought we were about to watch rings surrounded by fire, Tables Ladders & Chair matches, and fighters interfering each others fights by hitting their rival with a steel chair from behind. You really burst my bubble bro. I really didn't know what 50 Cent meant.
Man, I was really looking forward to the T&A grudge match between the Carona Girls and the Tecate Girls.