Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 901,901,023,142.09
Total Points: 934,208,399,305.22
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 
Default Serg getting love from the Argentinian boxing media. Beats Messi!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...lete-poll.html

Don't know how credible the award is (and as much as I love Serg, Leo will go down as one of the best two footballers ever - the other one, curiously, also being an Argentinian) - but still pretty cool overall to be acknowledged over someone like Messi in that way.

It's like I keep saying - boxing has got such huge potential, it truly fosters such admiration and support. If the people who ran the sport got their sh-t together and made great fights, and invested in promoting fighters and the sport, boxing could be huge.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-19-2012, 08:07 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,179,532.09
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post

Don't know how credible the award is (and as much as I love Serg, Leo will go down as one of the best two footballers ever - the other one, curiously, also being an Argentinian) - but still pretty cool overall to be acknowledged over someone like Messi in that way.

It's like I keep saying - boxing has got such huge potential, it truly fosters such admiration and support. If the people who ran the sport got their sh-t together and made great fights, and invested in promoting fighters and the sport, boxing could be huge.
Love Sergio gettin' credit. Probably my favorite fighter right now.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Nicolino
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Nicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant future
Bank: 46,143,750,259.40
Total Points: 46,193,728,436.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post

It's not like Maravilla is more popular than Messi. The thing is that Leo already won it last year. I mean in Argentina everything is about futbol (soccer) so if the sport journalists who choose the athlete of the year had to do it in terms of popularity we would always be talking about soccer players. And athletes like Ginobili, Del Potro or Maravilla, wouldn“t be considered for the award. And Sergio did a lot for argentine boxing, like no one did since Monzon. He made a lot of people watch boxing for the first time.