Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 PM
AnKhang
Contender

Rep Power: 2 AnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond reputeAnKhang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,861.35

NO. Wlad is NOT better than Pac or Donaire.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 42 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 862,431,307,155,761.00
Total Points: 862,431,307,164,672.38
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Not really they are two world class fighters fighting at the top of their divisions while Wilder fights cans and still may have worse punch stats than both for all I know.
They aren't cans, Wilder just makes them look like cans.

Isn't that the argument you use for Wlad?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:06 PM
cam89
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cam89 will become famous soon enoughcam89 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 674.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyzagz View Post
NO. Wlad and Donaire never avenged their losses, so they both suck.

Lennox defeated every man he ever faced professionally.
Yeah Lennox is definitely the best Canadian boxer ever
Old 12-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 225,140,842.73
Total Points: 200,225,272,424.03
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Dan Rafael seems to thinks so. In his latest P4P list.
Thats because that fat f**k works for Epix and does those fights in the booth. I wouldn't go to a Wlad fight if I was giving a free front row ticket to watch him fight.

Last edited by Ringlife; 12-19-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,588,013.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

If you think cheating as a form of defence is acceptable i suppose you could have him ahead.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Young Jeezy
Banned

Total Points: 4,152.36

Of course Wlad is better P4P than both. Can you imagine if Wlad was 142 lbs and still hit as hard as he does what he would do to Pac? He'd kill that clown and then take Jinky as his personal sexual advisor on Asian relations. Wlad uses his natural gifts better than any boxer and who cares if he was KO'ed 7 years ago...just 3 years ago Pacquiao was still good.

People are idiots when it comes to the heavyweight division, they have these strange fantasies of Ray Lewis sized dudes battling it out when in reality the heavyweight division tends to be made up of 1 or 2 great fighters a decade and a bunch of clowns and being that size anyone can knock anyone out. Watch Ali vs. Cooper and then Wlad vs. Brewster...If the ref from Brewster was the ref in Ali vs. Cooper 1...then Cooper would have won by KO. No discussion about it, the fight would have been called when Ali stumbled to find his corner. The 60's was a time when a 188 lbs british club fighter knocked out a guy who was considered "the greatest of all time" in the 70's a fighter with a 6-0-1 fought and won THE world title, in the 80s everyone but Tyson was considered average and Tyson never beat anyone who was any good in their prime. In the 90s a 50 year old DD breasted man became hw champ. People always say an era was weak in the HW division until that time passes.

P4P is stupid, and should be how based on how well you dominate your division. Its opinionated, but to say someone who has lost their last 2 fights and probably should have lost 3 in a row, should even be ranked...is just stupid biased. I have Pacquiao ranked 84th on my p4p list.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:11 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,742,409.43
Total Points: 1,011,050,818,433.87
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

hell no ...but wlad should rightfully be above pacqauio right now...
Old 12-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,588,013.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Jeezy View Post
Of course Wlad is better P4P than both. Can you imagine if Wlad was 142 lbs and still hit as hard as he does what he would do to Pac? He'd kill that clown and then take Jinky as his personal sexual advisor on Asian relations. Wlad uses his natural gifts better than any boxer and who cares if he was KO'ed 7 years ago...just 3 years ago Pacquiao was still good.

People are idiots when it comes to the heavyweight division, they have these strange fantasies of Ray Lewis sized dudes battling it out when in reality the heavyweight division tends to be made up of 1 or 2 great fighters a decade and a bunch of clowns and being that size anyone can knock anyone out. Watch Ali vs. Cooper and then Wlad vs. Brewster...If the ref from Brewster was the ref in Ali vs. Cooper 1...then Cooper would have won by KO. No discussion about it, the fight would have been called when Ali stumbled to find his corner. The 60's was a time when a 188 lbs british club fighter knocked out a guy who was considered "the greatest of all time" in the 70's a fighter with a 6-0-1 fought and won THE world title, in the 80s everyone but Tyson was considered average and Tyson never beat anyone who was any good in their prime. In the 90s a 50 year old DD breasted man became hw champ. People always say an era was weak in the HW division until that time passes.

P4P is stupid, and should be how based on how well you dominate your division. Its opinionated, but to say someone who has lost their last 2 fights and probably should have lost 3 in a row, should even be ranked...is just stupid biased. I have Pacquiao ranked 84th on my p4p list.
If you're going to scale up or down a fighter you scale the power with it, it would be impossible for a 142lb fighter to hit as hard as Wlad.

Oh and hugging and holding isn't a natural gift it's cheating and he wouldn't look half as good if he was prevented from doing it because he has no other defence.

Last edited by Michael Paine; 12-19-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:06 AM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,184,693.78
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Dan Rafael seems to thinks so. In his latest P4P list.
I'm going with no.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:13 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,742,409.43
Total Points: 1,011,050,818,433.87
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crold1 View Post
I'm going with no.
hey rold , i respect you and all but why do you think ward should be higher than nonito right now ? who's done more lately or overall in your opinion?