Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-20-2012, 12:54 PM
bionicbantam
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,345.59

Seems the WBC silver titles are the gift back into boxing lol, Kessler got one against Green right?
WBC/WBA are as bad as each other these days..super, regular, interim, silver, diamond, the list goes on
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-20-2012, 04:55 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,758,347,258,115.96
Total Points: 16,758,347,662,264.75
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

If I was Khan, I would have declined this photo shoot. Just bad PR waiting to happen.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:03 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 57 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,352,931.29
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

why isn't khan on the p4p list? he just destroyed the undefeated molina. everyone in da world thought molina would ko him in 1 round. pac got ko'd and is still on? unfair. i'd put khan at 3 behind prescott and garcia.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:28 PM
TyrantT316
FloydMayweatherRULES

Rep Power: 23 TyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 320,665.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
I'm 28 and have never boxed in my life. If I started now I'm pretty sure I could grab one of these bull**** titles.

Jose Sulaiman dreams of a day where every man has a home, a car, a family and a WBC title.
As long as you pay the dang fee, it will be yours. You won't even have to fight, just grab a Champion's monthly subscription. It'll impress the ladies or your wife.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:34 PM
TyrantT316
FloydMayweatherRULES

Rep Power: 23 TyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 320,665.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLove View Post
WBC is slowly but surely losing it's place as the most prestigious world title. Why did it just pick Khan out of nowhere to give its silver title to? Evem tjough it means nothing.
"Almost There Fighter of the Decade"
"The One Big Win Away From A Mega Fight Fighter of the Decade"
"The Used To Be Undefeated Fighter of the Decade"

"The WBC Copper Champion" for fighters who train hard in the gym and show they really WANT to win big fights even if they don't

"The WBC Platinum Champion" for fighters under the age of 30s with an above .500 win/loss record.

"The WBC Honorary Mention Champion"

It's like they're giving out year end awards for best effort.