Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-19-2012, 04:40 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,355.78
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
He hits much harder than the guys he is facing and he didn't really have anything to fear from them. DeMarco tagged him flush several times and left a mark under his right eye. A bigger, stronger guy would have made him think twice about attacking in certain situations.

I could not imagine the guy sitting there inching in against Matthysee for instance as Lucas is dropping bombs on him. His entire style would have to change to incorporate more movement. Against a guy like Khan would be throwing 4 punch combinations at will, maybe not landing too many but that stuff scores in the eyes of the judges, especially if all you are doing is blocking.

Same thing with Nonito....he is getting to the point where he should think very carefully about how far up he is willing to move in weight. These guys are physically bigger than the guys in their weight divisions.

I really don't see how Donaire was making the weights he was making fighting under 120 pounds and such. Sure they are skilled but they haven't taken punches from bigger guys before.

Broner is on the verge of entering a division where there are some very hard punching guys, guys that can KO you with one punch. I know that can happen at any level but these guys are dropping 140 and 147 pound guys.

Nonito is much more mobile than Broner is though so I think he would fare better at the higher weights.
As he moves up I expect Broner to definitely tweak his style to avoid getting hit as much. In against Lucas I'd expect him to do what zab did. And since he is much youndger and more professional than zab I expect Broner to have the stamina to keep out of the way.

I think Broner will work his way into 140 and surprise a lot of people.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-19-2012, 05:12 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 68 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202,437,446,097,488.75
Total Points: 1,309,337,446,134,083.50
Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry 
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
Obviously Burn's and Abril would rather fight other people than Broner.

Broner should just unify against the only man that want's to fight him at 135, Vasquez. If Broner doesn't fight Vasquez for the lineal title before he jump's up to 140 everybody's gonna take it as a duck, and rightfully so.

Will Broner man up and fight the #1 lightweight in the world?
Excuse my interruption and Im sorry for bursting your bubble but it was Abril's people looking for Broner not the other way around. GBP obviously had/have a different plan for Abril.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:17 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 68 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202,437,446,097,488.75
Total Points: 1,309,337,446,134,083.50
Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry 
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
As he moves up I expect Broner to definitely tweak his style to avoid getting hit as much. In against Lucas I'd expect him to do what zab did. And since he is much youndger and more professional than zab I expect Broner to have the stamina to keep out of the way.

I think Broner will work his way into 140 and surprise a lot of people.
Broner missed weight and didn't even bother to sweat it off, just saying. And don't give me the "he was too big for the weight class" bs cause Rios is a fat ass and at least attempted to sweat it off. If you think Broner is a professional than you're pretty blind.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:24 PM
solo20
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 solo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 49,214,214,104.84
Total Points: 49,214,230,109.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTTAG145 View Post
Broner will KO Vasquez, he should be careful what he's asking for with his measily KO ratio I don't know how he is supposed to pressure and hurt Broner. He's another Eloy waiting to happen.
so by watching his fights you came to the conclusion that Vasquez is a pressure fighter WTF
Old 12-19-2012, 05:52 PM
BTTAG145
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant futureBTTAG145 has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,074,117.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo20 View Post
so by watching his fights you came to the conclusion that Vasquez is a pressure fighter WTF
No I'm aware that most people think that the best way to beat Broner is to come forward and put some pressure on him.
But Vasquez is slow and has no power. Broner will get him out of there inside of 9.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,374.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTTAG145 View Post
No I'm aware that most people think that the best way to beat Broner is to come forward and put some pressure on him.
But Vasquez is slow and has no power. Broner will get him out of there inside of 9.
Did you see how lost was Broner against guys like Quintero and Ponce?, multiply that for 10 fighting Vázquez.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 42 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 812,688,282,745,476.00
Total Points: 812,688,282,749,858.25
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Vasquez fights nothing like Ponce. They are not similar in the least.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:57 PM
solo20
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 solo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 49,214,214,104.84
Total Points: 49,214,230,109.81

so whats the word has Broner man up you got a guy waiting to figth him when everybody is scare to figth him
Old 12-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,374.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Vasquez fights nothing like Ponce. They are not similar in the least.
Not the same but the tactics used share a lot in common.