Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Was anyone impressed with the ghost's strength?
I was. 30 71.43%
I was not. 12 28.57%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,780,329,311,134,838.00
Total Points: 13,782,483,567,887,040.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

When Trout beat Cotto the first poster I thought of was bushbaby! Where you been man? Hope all is good
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 33,228,198,423,716.86
Total Points: 34,483,520,021,878.14
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
Not a fan of all the mauling and blatant fouls but he did show grit and toughness
If he was just holding, i'd surely agree. But the Ghost was throwing punches constantly imo.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,006,730.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

It's a good win considering this dude is coming up from the lower weight classes. He is looking good, so far. However, I don't know if it merits a Mayweather fight. But, at the same time these dudes are fighting tough opposition with the hope of securing some kind of money fight with the big dudes. Nevermind, though. He almost knocked Berto out in the last round. That's good enough for me. Bring on Mayweather.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:39 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 26 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 286,574,333,941.02
Total Points: 297,574,525,975.55

The only thing that I didn't like about it was that Guerrero was getting hit by some huge shots on the inside. He has a good chin.

Even though he did well and out muscled Berto on the inside, Guerrero fought better from the outside. I know that Guerrero's plan was to stay on the inside because they wanted to avoid Berto from extending his arms and catching Guerrero with power punches but I find that Guerrero was getting hit more than he needed to on the inside.

From my side, I need to see more fights at WW for Guerrero as he looked very average in his first one at WW. I'm sure ring rust plus being his first fight at WW contributed to that. Remember that Berto has lost to Ortiz and has been always maligned for having a week resume prior to the Ortiz fight. Plus, probably for the first time, this was a PEDs free version of Berto.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:40 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 365,564,812,120.64
Total Points: 575,565,056,807.50
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
I found myself really surprised last night watching how he muscled through Berto. I always thought he'd be a weak welterweight. But he seemed strong as an ox.

With that said I actually wouldn't mind seeing him & Floyd fight now. I actually think that he's a far better opponent than ginger atm.
not even 5 months later and the Ghost win means nothing while now a Canelo win means everything?
Old 05-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 33,228,198,423,716.86
Total Points: 34,483,520,021,878.14
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
not even 5 months later and the Ghost win means nothing while now a Canelo win means everything?
Sounds like you're not to keen on sarcasm are ya?? You fail son.