Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-17-2012, 01:53 PM
jab2theballs
Contender

Rep Power: 2 jab2theballs has a spectacular aura aboutjab2theballs has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,883.77
No Message - Fire and Fear 

24/7/365 testing is no match for Undetectable PED's
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-17-2012, 02:03 PM
BlackHat
milking the cashcow

Rep Power: 13 BlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,037,070,573.80
Total Points: 10,037,095,017.81
jacobs is tua tough! - Left Hook Tua Merry Christmas - msagrain jacobs the man! - Left Hook Tua No Message - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jab2theballs View Post
24/7/365 testing is no match for Undetectable PED's
Tell that to Berto and Peterson.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:13 PM
RA-Box
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 RA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond reputeRA-Box has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 76,605.85
thanks for the green, have a gift. - chiguy91 for this post: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11904805&amp;postcount=82 - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
Wrong. The major difference is that Nonito is the ONLY boxer undergoing VADA 24/7/365. He's the only boxer that can honestly claim to be clean, Period, End of story.
Isn't Conte associated with the VADA is some capacity?

Regardless, I don't think Donaire is on anything illegal.

Same for Marquez and Rigondeaux if he chooses to work with Heredia.

If Marquez was taking flush shots from Froch and then knocking him out, I'd be suspicious, but fighting Pac at WW and KOing him as he DIVES into your fist is nothing to sound alarm bells at.

And Rigo, one look at his physique and you can tell that steroids would be pointless.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:28 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 37 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,449,834,442,887.74
Total Points: 45,449,944,011,902.83
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
Wrong. The major difference is that Nonito is the ONLY boxer undergoing VADA 24/7/365. He's the only boxer that can honestly claim to be clean, Period, End of story.
Does VADA testing check for undetectable PEDs? The kind which Victor Conte and Memo Heredia are supposedly experts in?

And I've said it before but I'll say it again. Having Conte be associated with VADA...and then having one of the fighters he works with test with VADA....well, that seems like a big conflict of interest.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:31 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,441,851,530,648.94
Total Points: 7,447,851,599,919.98
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Does VADA testing check for undetectable PEDs? The kind which Victor Conte and Memo Heredia are supposedly experts in?

And I've said it before but I'll say it again. Having Conte be associated with VADA...and then having one of the fighters he works with test with VADA....well, that seems like a big conflict of interest.
He works/ed with Berto as well.... How did that work out???
Old 12-17-2012, 07:33 PM
ny123
WBGC GOLD CHAMPION

Rep Power: 23 ny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,420,575,632,991.88
Total Points: 1,421,634,733,053.17
you'll need it after Rafa and El dinero vaca end PR boxing ;) - Dick Buffman 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Boxing needs to get rid of all these scumbags or just legalize peds.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:01 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5839 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,479,110,143,999.53
Total Points: 13,480,110,367,219.33
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 

MEMO works for USADA you know that right.

He said so himself that he helps USADA, he also is an snitch who is protected because he gave valuable info to Jeff Nowitzky or whoever that guy is. And Golden boy has a relationship with USADA.

VADA is more respectable because it was started and headed by Dr. Margaret Goodman a legit and honorable ringside doctor who created a lot of enemies in Nevada for her questioning their drug testing and the way they went about the health of the fighters, she sought out Conte's help, what better person to understand how to catch cheats than a reform cheater who cleaned up his act.

I believe Victor, I dont believe Memo that guy is a snitch and changed his name and two years after he was given leniency he was doing what he did best cheat, making undetectable drugs in mexico and bragging.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Deeznuts
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Deeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,722,496,543.32
Total Points: 145,088,792,004.02

Memo acting like he's a trainer by wanting to beat one of Conte's fighters...Marquez really blew his head up
Old 01-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Mr. Ryan
Banned Geek

Rep Power: 21539 Mr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,992,753,515.39
Total Points: 85,012,837,727.21
20,000 posts!  Well done. - abosworth good shit, folks. You folks with Ouma, then you my folks. Congrats Asain. Keep on doing what you do, bud. - sweet pea 50 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez Give me 10k, PLEASE! - ЯiZO Congrats on your nomination bro.  Great job. - MELLY-MEL... 
Only for you.. - MassageQueen just for being you ;) - Massage Queen One Of Boxingscene finest... Hmm i almost forgot hook me some of your good K mate... Hehehe Thanks advance FROM: - FasTHarD Just because you're the shit!! - Massage Queen Once again, thanks for what you did for me. And keep up the good work. - The_Bringer 
Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen this one is for your website. btw, i signed your guestbook. good job pre :fing02: - Talisayen For all your great work! - jazluvr For your accomplishments! - jazluvr beer after job well done - led 
congrats!!! - TBear seen your article in Ring! - TBear Merry Christmas Ryan - TBear good to see you back - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Ryan Send a message via MSN to Mr. Ryan Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Yeah, this is a bad move by Rigo, why put a black cloud over himself? Look what happened with Marquez so many people are saying he is on roids after he KO Pacman because of his link to Memo.
Maybe so, but if he did do it, technically he got away with it. So Marquez benefited.