Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Cap'n Crunch
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,000,002,821.26

Seriously, Lampley didn't give a damn when everyone was suspicious of Pacquiao, specially after KO'ing Hatton with one punch, demolishing Cotto, breaking Margarito's orbital bone, all while moving up in weight and working with Ariza, who was also working with Hereida. It was all fun and games then, he turned a blind eye, and now people should hear him out? .... I say things are fine the way they are, just like you said Lampley, post Dec 08, 2012.

Berto, was caught with peds for the first time in his career, which was his "first time" working with Conte, who also works with Donaire.

I'm all for better testing, but you guys need to get your head screwed on right first.

ANd be critical across the board, dont pick and choose.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Fearless
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Fearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud of
Total Points: 100,000,046,580.32

If I recall, Lampley sounded like "Can Pacquiao get up from this punch?" from the Marquez KO, and Roy Jones was like "he not gettin' up... he not gettin' up Jim."... I don't think anyone could get up from that KO and he had a good view of it too...

I'm not surprised, all the HBO commentators have been riding on Pacquiao's dick anyways... they don't even do that to Floyd. That's why Nasim Richardson said that they were happy to do the Pacquiao Mosley fight on Showtime because commentators were not... well basically sucking Pacquiao's dick the whole time.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:15 PM
TheRealNess
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TheRealNess is infamous around these partsTheRealNess is infamous around these partsTheRealNess is infamous around these partsTheRealNess is infamous around these partsTheRealNess is infamous around these partsTheRealNess is infamous around these partsTheRealNess is infamous around these partsTheRealNess is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,167.62

Lampley is biased toward Manny NOT just cause Roach trains him, why cause Lampley family member is married to roach family and blah blah blah, and roach helped lampley get his first series started remember "On Roach" . If Pacquaio was to leave Roach Lampley will have a field day with Pacquaio resume and performances.

Last edited by TheRealNess; 12-19-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:19 PM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 whirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,011,337.77
Total Points: 16,029,606.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealNess View Post
Lampley is biased toward Manny NOT just cause Roach trains him, why cause Lampley family member is married to roach family and blah blah blah, and roach helped lampley get his first series started remember "On Roach" . If Pacquaio was to leave Roach Lampley will have a field day with Pacquaio resume and performances.
LMAO! So if Pac left Roach, Lampley would have a field day in Pac resume and accomplishments? I get it now. Pac moving up in so many weight divisions, 8 divisions title, 4 lineal titles, fighter of the decade award, etc...will disappear into thin air once Pac left. LMAO!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 343,785.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

I think some of the current Atleates working with Victor Conte said something like "It would be incrediably stupid of me to use Victor and use PED's". "With all the eyes that are on Victor it just would be to obvious".

I think that observation applies to JMM, plus it's not like the fight was any diffrent then any of the other fights. Pac got caught with some reall freaky counter shots and Marquez has always been a master counter puncher and has knocked out plenty of people with counter shots.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:03 PM
GoldSugar
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 25,172.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
LMAO! So if Pac left Roach, Lampley would have a field day in Pac resume and accomplishments? I get it now. Pac moving up in so many weight divisions, 8 divisions title, 4 lineal titles, fighter of the decade award, etc...will disappear into thin air once Pac left. LMAO!
Lol you're touchy huh ?!
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,856,573.72
Total Points: 200,121,987,562.09
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Lampley all of a sudden wants to talk about doping. But if it was Marquez on the canvas in 6th round KTFO he would have had an orgasm on the set. I am glad I watched Jim Rome on Showtime where he give Marquez his props. Rome had B Hop on the show as well giving Marquez his credit. HBO needs to get it together.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:07 PM
MXboxingfan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 MXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeMXboxingfan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 544,317.50

Jim Lampley should just change the name of his stupid show to "The Pacquiao Fan Game." Instead of the "The Fight Game."