Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,825,279,099,341.37
Total Points: 2,071,279,288,394.40
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Sounds great, but VADA is a joke, especially with Conte pushing it.
No they're legit. They're the reason why GBP started using USADA because they wanted more control over the tests.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,230,726.26
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
Great stuff. I'd rather a fighter tested year-around than just getting tested during the lead-up to a fight.
Thats the best way but anything above what the commission does which is just a piss test is for the benefit of boxing nothing wrong with OST in the lead up to a fight because its better than nothing , its easy to see the number of fighters that a moving towards better drugs testing in boxing , its only around the corner before some official ruling is brought into the sport , its too much under the spot light now days that they will be forced to do something sooner or later .
Old 12-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Cap'n Crunch
Up and Comer

Total Points: 20,000,002,855.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
No they're legit. They're the reason why GBP started using USADA because they wanted more control over the tests.
Thats actually the reason i believe Conte went out of his way to get USADA, pushing it on everyone for his "conveniance"
Old 12-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,230,726.26
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Thats actually the reason i believe Conte went out of his way to get USADA, pushing it on everyone for his "conveniance"
Dont believe the Feds when they say the cops are crooked , and then who judges the judges , its a figure 8 loop , where does conspiracy theory's end up 99.99% of the time .

The first question is what is there to gain , and in this case whats a shady test result matter to somebody that dont use or need PEDS , sweet FA !

Floyd is boxings Carl Lewis , a clean champion worried about PEDS used against him , thats his motivation .
Old 12-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,121,988,570,613.62
Total Points: 224,121,988,585,050.53
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 you got a good sense of humor that's what's up! - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Dont believe the Feds when they say the cops are crooked , and then who judges the judges , its a figure 8 loop , where does conspiracy theory's end up 99.99% of the time .

The first question is what is there to gain , and in this case whats a shady test result matter to somebody that dont use or need PEDS , sweet FA !

Floyd is boxings Carl Lewis , a clean champion worried about PEDS used against him , thats his motivation .
Bad example bro lol

I think Carl Lewis owned up to taking peds
Old 12-15-2012, 09:41 PM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 62 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,047,160,669,517.96
Total Points: 13,048,171,657,100.20
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post

Really? I see. So thats why in the fight where a fighter would benefit the most out of using PEDS, Mayweather didn't require testing. I'm talking about the Marquez fight. Marquez coming from 2 weightclasses below had the most reason to use performance enhancing drugs out of all Mayweather's opponents or possible opponents, yet, it wasn't even a thought to Floyd. And if Floyd was really the righteous vocal leader for cleaning up the sport, he would have pushed for year round testing like Donaire.