Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-14-2012, 06:39 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 71 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 434,879,160,218,653.62
Total Points: 525,679,170,316,802.00
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

"NSAC's Kizer: Marquez, Pacquiao Pass Tests Are Clean"

but...but...but Marquez was working with Memo
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-14-2012, 06:39 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,827.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
Why are Floyd worshipers always in PED threads? Floyd has yet to clear his name in relation to the Hauser article. He was alleged to have tested positive 3x. I would stay away from these threads as far as I can if I'm a Floyd worshiper.

But I'm glad people are talking about it. Nobody should get away with it.

Stop crying kid.....

KTFOiao fans had 3 years to support better testing, TOO LATE NOW B1TCH !!

And you clowns tried to insinuate that requesting better testing means that you are ducking and must be a coward..... but now you think its a good idea huh?

Go cry somewhere else loser.

Plankiao fans suck.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:40 PM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,071,728.63
Great poster! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
This doesn't prove anything

Sign my petition if you want the real truth
Get over it. Where was your stupid petition after Manny knocked out Hatton.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:48 PM
mob2p2014
Up and Comer

Total Points: 100,000,001,673.41

What i hearing that the counter right is the new PED.....LOL
Old 12-14-2012, 06:54 PM
BROOKLYN CESAR
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 142,823.22

Now hopefully Juan will get the credit he deserves!! All credit to Manny for giving juan the credit for the win and backing juan up by saying he wasn't using roids!! Time for his fans to follow suit!! Well the ones that were running there mouths that is!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:00 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,208.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman18 View Post
Source????????
just google: spiegel online angel heredia interview

you'll find the link to the interview..you'll need to click the 'translate this page' link as the interview is in german. spiegel online is one of the most visited german news websites.

this is also a video documentary he was in which shows him injecting himself with peds among other things ped related...

the guy is a ped guru and chemist...he is NOT a conditioning coach...he is a chemist. also the fact that he's working secretly with 9 world champions and other potential world champions is scary...never knew how dep into boxing he was.

Last edited by APPONO ASTOS; 12-14-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:01 PM
TaurusJ27
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 TaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to all
Total Points: 23,705.42

Some other dumb excuse will probably surface for Pacquiao getting k.o.'d.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
chargerhemi06
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 chargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these partschargerhemi06 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 500,014,722.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Moy View Post
I think the hostility isn't towards Pacquaio, more so towards his die hard crazed fans. I personally really like Pacquaio cause he is such humble person and took the defeat like a man with no excuses. I was rooting for a Marquez victory cause was looking for him to get a W on a fair shake and to shut those crazed fans up. But guess that's not happening. I actually felt really bad for Pacquaio the way he got KO'd that badly. But that's part of boxing. It's a sport you don't "play"
I hear ya and ill admit i am a pacquiao fan and i was hoping marquez would fail the drug test but he didnt so it is what it is. Ive moved on and so should the other pacman fans. Marquez knock the f out of pacquiao and there is nothing you can do or say to change it. Im not surprised to say the least considering the way manny fights that he got knocked out...i just didnt think marquez would be the guy. Manny has been past his prime since the margarito fight and its on a downhill spiral.

But yeah...pacquiao fans can be irrational.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team

Rep Power: 13 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 219,638,996,880.43
Total Points: 219,640,122,920.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchedout View Post
Stop crying kid.....

KTFOiao fans had 3 years to support better testing, TOO LATE NOW B1TCH !!

And you clowns tried to insinuate that requesting better testing means that you are ducking and must be a coward..... but now you think its a good idea huh?

Go cry somewhere else loser.

Plankiao fans suck.
Of course. Mayweather and you clowns started all this mess. The scrutiny will be ten times more brutal. There's no way anybody can get away with it.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:27 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 300,405,195,944,382.19
Total Points: 600,405,195,945,684.00
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

When Floyd was screaming about extra testing Pacquiao came with every excuse in the book on why he didn't want to test too close to the fight and walked away from the biggest fight of his career to fight a loser in Clottey. His fans supported every reason Manny, Roach, Arum and Ariza put forth on why they wouldn't accept the tests and Pacquiao fans cosigned him. The commission did their job and both Marquez and Pacquiao came back clean so in all actuality Manny Pacquiao just got his head knocked off to space by a clean fighter, so deal with it.