Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Cupo303
Team Crusher

Rep Power: 46 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,812,047,681,368.55
Total Points: 78,877,224,856,878.98
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

It seems that the best form of gun control is to not raise the issue of gun control.

http://www.timesherald.com/article/2...arm-gun-stores
Old 01-22-2015, 09:00 PM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 35 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,167,264,318,613.99
Total Points: 1,003,277,264,572,746.50
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...elf-father-gun

Quote:
Florida toddler fatally shoots himself with father's gun while parents load car
Two-year-old Kaleb Ahles reportedly lifted gun from glove compartment in car and turned it so that it faced his chest and squeezed the trigger

The toddler ‘probably barely got the trigger pulled’, said Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. He described the .380-caliber handgun as a lightweight weapon usually carried in a pocket or on a hip. Photograph: Facebook via WTSP in Tampa
A two-year-old Florida boy died on Wednesday after accidentally shooting himself with his father’s .380 caliber handgun that he found in the family car.

The toddler, Kaleb Ahles, climbed into the front seat of the family’s vehicle while his parents carried boxes to move out of their home in Tarpon Springs, located about 30 miles north-west of Tampa.

Kaleb, alone in the car, crawled across the seat and found the gun that was stored in the glove compartment, sheriff Bob Gualtieri of the Pinellas County sheriff’s office said during a Wednesday evening press conference.

Kaleb then grabbed the gun, turned the barrel toward his chest, and squeezed the trigger, Gualtieri said.

His parents heard a loud “pop” and ran toward the car, deputies said. His mother, Christina Nigro, immediately began CPR while another family member who was there to help with the move called 911.

“It’s just one of those things that happens where everything lined up the wrong way, where we had a two-and-a-half year old that was able to take a gun, pick it up turn it around and he shot himself dead center in the middle of the chest,” Gualtieri said.

Deputies arrived at the home just before 5pm on Wednesday, and an ambulance rushed Kaleb to a nearby hospital,

At a press conference held in the family’s neighborhood, Gualtieri confirmed that the toddler had shot himself, and was not shot by someone else, the Miami Herald reported.

“He probably barely got the trigger pulled,” Gualtieri said.

The sheriff said it appears there was no wrongdoing, and the parents are not facing charges, saying that the parents have been punished enough by the loss of their son.

“It appears to be another tragic situation,” Gualtieri said. “It’s just one of those things that happens where everything happens the wrong way.”

Florida law requires gun owners to secure their loaded firearm in the presence of children younger than 16 years old. However, a person can only be held criminally liable if the minor accesses a gun and exhibits it in a public place, or brandishes it in a threatening or angry manner.

Detectives said the gun was secured in the glove department of the car.

Cecilia Barreda, a spokeswoman with the Pinellas County sheriff’s office, confirmed on Thursday that detectives were still investigating the incident, and the parents are, as of now, not facing charges.

The detectives “do believe the gun was stored properly,” Barreda said. She said additional details about the incident could not be provided at this time.

The child’s grandfather, a retired Tampa police detective also named Kevin Ahles, apparently drove to the scene immediately after learning of his grandson’s death.

“A great little kid was killed today,” he told the Miami Herald. “That’s all there is to say.”
I like how the parents arent facing charges, because the gun was safely stored. It was in the glovebox ffs.

How secure is that? There was a small child in the car and a loaded gun in the glovebox!

Insanity
Old 01-22-2015, 10:55 PM
Patrick_Bateman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Patrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond reputePatrick_Bateman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,430.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post

I like how the parents arent facing charges, because the gun was safely stored. It was in the glovebox ffs.

How secure is that? There was a small child in the car and a loaded gun in the glovebox!

Insanity
Although a freak accident the gun should have been more safely stored. But at the end of the day it was an accident and these parents are feeling more pain then most people will ever feel in life. Would you arrest a parent if their toddler fell in to their pool and drowned? How about if somones toddler drank bleach under the cabinet? Its all relative and people make mistakes. You just can't hold parents morally responsible for some thing as tragic as this.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:14 AM
Run
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 878,168,013.51
Total Points: 13,092,261,295,219,672.00
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Merry Chrismas Run - TBear Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Happy New Year Run homie - HughJass good to know you still alive - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Ok here's where I stand at the moment.

I've used the scenario of a single mother living with children. Now what exactly is going to stop bad men from invading and having their way with all of them? A damn firearm will help.

However based on myopic responses that stem from human compassion in regards to "mass shootings" and "gun atrocities" it's clear in some people's mind that firearms should only be allowed to be used by law enforcement.

You have to realize the root of this.....in that a gun is just 1 more killing tool. I can point to examples not limited to the Chinese psycho who stabbed a school-load of kids. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Granted. Automatic rifles being within reach of disturbed individuals seems like a risk but let me remind you.

Not everyone who walks around is a blood craving lunatic and the people that worked their whole lives to maintain a family should at least have the right to protect themselves.

Me? I don't care. If I need to kill I'll use a nylon rope to do the job.

Never had to rely on a firearm for safety.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:19 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 220 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4.84
Total Points: 2,140,326,098,769.13
f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker 
take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. 
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 
Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Insanity
It was secured so well that it would have taken either a criminal mastermind or an inquisitive toddler to access it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run View Post
Ok here's where I stand at the moment.

I've used the scenario of a single mother living with children. Now what exactly is going to stop bad men from invading and having their way with all of them? A damn firearm will help.
So you would need to assess the rate at which home invasions by bed men for the purpose of "having their way" occur. First of all home invasions are pretty rare. Far rarer than burglaries and street robberies. And the home invasions that do occur are almost all either:

1. Invasions of a criminal rival's home to steal drugs, cash or weapons
2. Invasions of a criminal rival's home but they get the wrong address

There are rare occasions where someone will commit a home invasions upon a stranger for the purposes of sexual assault, but when you consider the rarity of stranger sexual assaults you would be far better off saving your gun money and investing in better home security.

Besides the slimness of the chance of being victimised in this way you also have to account for the increased risk caused by the presence of the firearm. The presence of a firearm in your home increases the risk that you will be wounded or killed by gunfire, by suicide or by accident. Furthermore your hypothetical single mom now has something worth stealing for a criminal. And I've brought up the point before, the presence of a firearm in a potentially violent situation is more likely to escalate the level of violence rather than end the situation without injury to the victim. And who do you think is more likely to be successful with violence? Single mom, or violent criminal?

Quote:
However based on myopic responses that stem from human compassion in regards to "mass shootings" and "gun atrocities" it's clear in some people's mind that firearms should only be allowed to be used by law enforcement.
For self defense against burglars and criminals, yes.

Quote:
You have to realize the root of this.....in that a gun is just 1 more killing tool. I can point to examples not limited to the Chinese psycho who stabbed a school-load of kids. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
22 people stabbed, all survived. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. But the gun definitely helps.

Quote:
Granted. Automatic rifles being within reach of disturbed individuals seems like a risk but let me remind you.

Not everyone who walks around is a blood craving lunatic and the people that worked their whole lives to maintain a family should at least have the right to protect themselves.
From whom? The worst scenario your imagination can conjure? That's the biggest problem with the ownership of firearms for personal protection. Almost nobody will ever need to protect themselves with a firearm. If you are so insanely unlucky that you desperately need to, having the gun would only give you about a 50-50 chance of surviving that situation anyway at best. And the chance of dying from spousal violence, suicide, unnecessarily escalated disputes or accidental discharge go through the roof.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:42 AM
racer59
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 racer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,000,034,899.36
No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 1lparm 

I honestly can't understand what it is with people here in the US and their love for firearms. I have yet to hear one reasonable and sound argument in favor of gun rights, but unfortunately it will never change. So, it feels like a pointless debate.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Run
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 878,168,013.51
Total Points: 13,092,261,295,219,672.00
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Merry Chrismas Run - TBear Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Happy New Year Run homie - HughJass good to know you still alive - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
It was secured so well that it would have taken either a criminal mastermind or an inquisitive toddler to access it!

So you would need to assess the rate at which home invasions by bed men for the purpose of "having their way" occur. First of all home invasions are pretty rare. Far rarer than burglaries and street robberies. And the home invasions that do occur are almost all either:

1. Invasions of a criminal rival's home to steal drugs, cash or weapons
2. Invasions of a criminal rival's home but they get the wrong address

There are rare occasions where someone will commit a home invasions upon a stranger for the purposes of sexual assault, but when you consider the rarity of stranger sexual assaults you would be far better off saving your gun money and investing in better home security.

Besides the slimness of the chance of being victimised in this way you also have to account for the increased risk caused by the presence of the firearm. The presence of a firearm in your home increases the risk that you will be wounded or killed by gunfire, by suicide or by accident. Furthermore your hypothetical single mom now has something worth stealing for a criminal. And I've brought up the point before, the presence of a firearm in a potentially violent situation is more likely to escalate the level of violence rather than end the situation without injury to the victim. And who do you think is more likely to be successful with violence? Single mom, or violent criminal?

For self defense against burglars and criminals, yes.

22 people stabbed, all survived. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. But the gun definitely helps.

From whom? The worst scenario your imagination can conjure? That's the biggest problem with the ownership of firearms for personal protection. Almost nobody will ever need to protect themselves with a firearm. If you are so insanely unlucky that you desperately need to, having the gun would only give you about a 50-50 chance of surviving that situation anyway at best. And the chance of dying from spousal violence, suicide, unnecessarily escalated disputes or accidental discharge go through the roof.
Neither one of us has yet to post any sort of reliable statistic outside of you pointing out the children survived that stabbing spree. But I'm still convinced....the likely hood of home invasions that have the potential for violence are greater than a mass shooting.

It happens regularly here in the states and not every case blows up in the media like a shooting spree.

Just this past week a guy invaded a 92 year old lady's house and fatally stabbed her while he was robbing her. Her nephew was beaten into submission by two of the hoods....and this happened 10 miles from me.

and I don't know where you're getting the impression that cat burglars are benign individuals.

Regardless lol I merely stated my opinion and you're not going to change it with liberal anti-gun toting methodology here.

People have the right to own a firearm for home defense.

Last edited by Run; 01-23-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:57 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 220 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4.84
Total Points: 2,140,326,098,769.13
f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker 
take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. 
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 
Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run View Post
Neither one of us has yet to post any sort of reliable statistic outside of you pointing out the children survived that stabbing spree. But I'm still convinced....the likely hood of home invasions that have the potential for violence are greater than a mass shooting.
It's true that home invasions are orders of magnitude more common than spree killings. Using a spree killing as an argument for gun control is sort of dumb because they are rare enough to make international news when they happen. Using it as an argument in favour of concealed carry is even stupider, because of the rarity of the occurrence, the increased risk of gun violence that comes just from having guns in the house, and the simple fact that if some cunt started shooting up a school and every other cunt pulled out their own gun (which is what some gun-twats advocate) then you're going to have an absolute bloodbath with everybody shooting each other like Quentin Tarantino, Chan Wook Park and Sergio Leone having a death fight inside a gun show.

Statistics are hard to come by when it comes to use of firearms for self defense because there is no independent agency collecting statistics. Statistics on the use of home defense weapons are generally self reported in surveys conducted by gun nuts. It's a bit like rape statistics collected by women's study groups. They have a target for the right answer and they conduct the questions accordingly. Ever drawn your gun in response to somebody attempting to do anything? BOOM! They were obviously going to murder your family and face-fuck their corpses! Let's add that to the "Lives saved by guns" column.

Quote:
It happens regularly here in the states and not every case blows up in the media like a shooting spree.
Home invasions are typically criminal-on-criminal.

Quote:
Just this past week a guy invaded a 92 year old lady's house and fatally stabbed her while he was robbing her. Her nephew was beaten into submission by two of the hoods....and this happened 10 miles from me.
Just this past week a toddler shot himself in the chest and died because there was a loaded firearm kept "for protection" close by. Anecdotes are meaningless.

Quote:
and I don't know where you're getting the impression that cat burglars are benign individuals.
They're not. But they are pragmatic. Also cat-burglars are extremely rare. Most burglaries target the front door or a rear window and are done in a matter of seconds to minutes. Kicking in a front door, grabbing anything in view and then running out are the most common.

Most break and enters are committed by drug addicts who want a fix. Kick in a door, grab some valuables, fence them or exchange them for drugs. There's not much more to it than that.

Quote:
Regardless lol I merely stated my opinion and you're not going to change it with liberal anti-gun toting methodology here.
Reality has a liberal bias. Owning guns is more dangerous than not owning guns.

Quote:
People have the right to own a firearm for home defense.
Only in the United States. In Canada, Australia and Britain you have no such right, and your chances of being involved in a deadly altercation are considerably lower.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:22 PM
rorymac
corymar

Rep Power: 43 rorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,872,319,379,248.15
Total Points: 855,672,611,103,205.12
REACH thread leader, so far. - McGoorty Kick his ass... - BulgariasFinest to a good poster - BoZz to keep you motivated :) - Alx. you're a good guy here's some green get yourself something nice...Lol! - jose830 
Thanks for the kind words rory - !! AI-Holmes!! One more.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Happy new years !!! - BulgariasFinest Mon The Hoops - Rocky... funny poster in the lounge - jas Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sony A77 it is. - BulgariasFinest 
what a dumb fuk - -Weltschmerz- "White Privilege" doe - TyphoonFloyd Come out the closet homo - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Almost nobody will ever need to protect themselves with a firearm.
I think this is the key point
Old 01-23-2015, 02:42 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 65 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,071,084,260,854,440.00
Total Points: 41,071,089,268,384,424.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Very few gun owners I know have one gun explicitly for home protection. They usually have at least 3 or even cases full of guns. The way I see it, I don't need one because chances are someone on your block already has an arsenal if you ever needed to fight zombies or Russians.