Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-14-2012, 04:32 AM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,412.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
No doubt, but if it happened it would sell, and unless Floyd is trying to prove a point yet again, money should be less of an issue. Again, it's not like there's great options for Floyd unless he wants to stay at 154. Or course, the better Pac does in the comeback, the more logical this fight becomes.
It would sell, but nothing like it would have had Manny not been utterly crucified. A dream died bro and that's that. I hope Manny takes a minute to rest and see what he wants to do more clearly. The only thing worse than a hero that falls from grace is one that hangs around too long.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-14-2012, 04:45 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,162,008.21
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Stream View Post
It would sell, but nothing like it would have had Manny not been utterly crucified. A dream died bro and that's that. I hope Manny takes a minute to rest and see what he wants to do more clearly. The only thing worse than a hero that falls from grace is one that hangs around too long.
Well he's not in the RJJ/Hatton territory yet. Yeah the fight will no longer beat the records, but is probably still the most lucrative fight around, esp if Pac comes back strong.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:54 AM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 39 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 517,385,503,596.27
Total Points: 151,570,220,087,591.41
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 

The Pac-JMM 5 fight is the biggest fight that can made right now.

They are willing to do it anywhere in the world. Imagine how much Carlos Slim would pay for a fight at Azteca stadium.

Pac ain't thinking about floyd, he had his chance.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:00 AM
stretchedout
Banned

Total Points: 12,819.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
The Pac-JMM 5 fight is the biggest fight that can made right now.

They are willing to do it anywhere in the world. Imagine how much Carlos Slim would pay for a fight at Azteca stadium.

Pac ain't thinking about floyd, he had his chance.
When Manny wakes up Bob will tell him no fight in Mexico.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:02 AM
Roy Hobbs
~The Natural~

Rep Power: 6 Roy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Hobbs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 215,649.59
Total Points: 263,679.12

beautifully written article. perfect description of the fight. I mean it was one of the greatest fights i have ever seen between two atg future hall of famers still relatively in their prime. From the high level action, the back and forth knockdowns, marquez first KD of pacquiao which was pretty shocking in itself, their history, controversy, the strange bedfellows that were at the fight like the romneys, snooki, 50cent rapping down from the rafters, jinkee pacquiao's heartbreaking reaction, and of course the stone cold knock out of pacquiao...

it was classic boxing for the ages.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Rolaz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Rolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,410.99
Smile

The Fight clearly shows what Boxing is all about.
It can be voted as Fight of the Year; FOTY; KO of the Year!
Congratulations for both Fighters!
If they will entertain the 5th Fight then, Boxing fans will welcome it!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Tony B.
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Tony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 7,704.87

Great article. I knew Pac fans on here would be upset when he lost, but the level of devastation and denial they are displaying is just weird. Did they not see the first 3 fights? Many of us believe that Marquez won all 3, and most would agree that Marquez did better against Manny in each subsequent fight. The brutality of the K.O. was shocking, but the fact that Marquez won the fight should not have been surprising. At least not to rational, objective, knowledgeable boxing fans.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:15 AM
RIZO24
El Punisher

Location: Beckley, West Virginia by way of Pomona, California
Rep Power: 13 RIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,487,325,187,049.82
Total Points: 29,487,332,672,769.50
drink up homie. - TuRoK'em No Message - Tha_Greatest The man of steel.. - !! AI-Holmes!! The man of steel, leaves rusty underwear.. - !! AI-Holmes!! mexico 100% - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Round 1 No Message - Cleto_Reyes back at ya - VERMIN aqui ta carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
here's a gift.. - chiguy91 this rounds on me - bigsmoothh Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers bro - chiguy91 otra chela amigo - chiguy91 
No Message - Tha_Greatest have a slice............ - bigsmoothh un super - Cleto_Reyes No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Hepatitis C - chiguy91 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

I loved the article..good writing!! I knew JMM would KO Pacquiao, I post it on a thread about their weight before the fight...
Old 12-14-2012, 10:11 AM
old cat
Contender

Rep Power: 5 old cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond reputeold cat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,591,345.44
Total Points: 9,606,867.09

Good article.

Bring on #5.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:26 AM
mrpizza-nd_beer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 mrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond reputemrpizza-nd_beer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,512.44
Total Points: 1,092,738.19
slice of pizza to go with beer, thanks for the rep - hectari 

I'm a Pacfan and I thought the fight was way better than victories against Mira, Larios, Lucero, Barrera 1 & 2, Morales 2 & 3, Velasquez, Marquez 2 & 3, Diaz, Dela Hoya, and Margarito!

If I missed any Mexican in the list that Pac defeated I'm sure Marquez's devastating knockout of Pacquiao absolves all those defeats. Holy Marquez!