Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 AM
VatoMulatto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,985,677,440.90
i like ur avatar - zab191 
Default Victor Conte is a fraud. Andre Ward and Donaire should not work with him.

I have no idea why boxing fans journalists who cover the sport..etc don't see the big deal that some of the biggest names in boxing have no problem working with one of the most infamous drug baron in the history of sport. I could name many other sports where this man would get shot down and is completely banned from, but boxing for whatever reason welcome this man with open arms and see no problem with P4P boxers getting help from Conte. That's insane.

Imagine Nadal Djokovic and Federer getting some new improved supplements and other stuff from Conte. It would've been a huge scandal and nobody would take them serious had that been the case. They would lose thier credibility, most likely lose their sponsors and the International Tennis Federation would advice them to get their s_hit together and stop working with him.

Conte loves the limelight and is an intelligent and charismatic person so it's easy to like him but you can't trust this man at all. As skilled as Floyd is in the ring Conte is just as skilled when it comes to create different types of supplements and designer steroids. He also knows exactly how to beat any drug test. For Conte it's like taking candy from a baby...Dude is a snake and no matter how much he tries to convince everybody that he's not a cheater anymore he can NOT be trusted. Everybody should be very suspicious when world class athletes feel the need to hire Victor Conte.

Apparently Nonito Donaitre is the first boxer to agree to random blood and urine testing 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA).

Every boxer should obviously do this. However It's kinda funny that the first boxer to agree is a Conte client. Reminds me of another Conte client - Marion Jones. While working with Conte she was always very vocal about stricter drug testing and she loved the fact that in Track and Field you could get tested any time any place during the whole year and cheaters should be BANNED FOR LIFE in her opinion. She even came out with a book called "Marion Jones & the Making of a Champion" where she talked about how clean she was and how much she hates drug cheats.

It's unfortunate that two of the biggest names in boxing Andre Ward and Nonito Donaitre work with this scumbag and nobody thinks it's weird. I hear people say "He's all about antidoping now" "it's good to have him in the sport". boxers should work with him and blablablabla. Now that's being naive as hell. Once again world class boxers should not be associated with him PERIOD.

Great boxers but you have to very suspicious when it comes to these two:

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 11-26-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,409,376,269,380,284.00
Total Points: 3,441,276,269,446,475.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I also find it weird that Donaire agrees to Olympic style testing with VADA who Conté works for. Seriously, if he created the testing procedures you know he knows a way to beat them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 11-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,392,128.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

To tell you the truth, it's not a good look
Old 11-26-2012, 12:06 PM
MikeRo1972
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 MikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,695,900,081.20
Total Points: 45,695,906,415.31

Conte did his time. He's been the single loudest voice in helping the Feds and illustrating how tests are beat. Furthermore he is one of the few that takes USADA and WADA to task on their BS.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:24 PM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 504,767,645,057,192.50
Total Points: 504,767,645,080,845.25
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 you got a good sense of humor that's what's up! - -jose- My Man.. - PorterIsFuture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
Furthermore he is one of the few that takes USADA and WADA to task on their BS.
Of course he will. They are his chief rival. I'm pretty sure he would do whatever it takes to discredit them. He would love to have the contracts that USADA has.

And agree with what another poster said. Donaire having year round testing doesn't mean anything. I'm pretty sure Conte knows how to beat his own tests.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Chemolina
Up and Comer

Total Points: 5,820.50

Victor Conte is not running VADA. Margaret Goodman is the person behind that organization. Conte gave Goodman some recommendations for testing but ultimately he is not a member of that organization.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:04 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,409,376,269,380,284.00
Total Points: 3,441,276,269,446,475.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemolina
Victor Conte is not running VADA. Margaret Goodman is the person behind that organization. Conte gave Goodman some recommendations for testing but ultimately he is not a member of that organization.
Hmmm just think about what you just said. He recommended it so don't you think he knows how to beat the tests?

Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM
oaklandstephen
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 oaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond reputeoaklandstephen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 432,576,338,891.20
Total Points: 432,644,515,044.02

andre ward stopped working with conte almost 2 years ago
Old 11-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 25 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,162,315.64
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

It really doesn't look good. Obviously Conte is a bona fide expert when it comes to nutrition, but can they really find no other nutrition experts good enough to work with them?
Old 11-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Chemolina
Up and Comer

Total Points: 5,820.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Hmmm just think about what you just said. He recommended it so don't you think he knows how to beat the tests?

I accept that there are probably ways to beat a test. My statement simply reads that Conte is not a member of that organization (VADA)so he would not have reason to trash USADA other than the fact that USADA testing is more inadequate than what VADA provides.

Margaret Goodman received input from various sources.