Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-13-2012, 12:04 PM
VaginaPuncher
Contender

Rep Power: 4 VaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,837.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1prodz View Post
That's sad. Juana Manuela Marquez has nowhere near the legacy that Pacman Pacquaio has. Juan ma didn't white wash and KO the #1 140 pound fighter in the world in two rounds. And Juan ma didn't rule the 147 pound division with an IRON FIST Ala Pacman. And Juan ma didn't make the so called pound for pound Picasso run for the hills with a diaper full of dog **** in it. PAC and Marquez battled each other pretty evenly for 42 rounds, and Marquez landed a once in a lifetime perfected placed punch. That doesn't necessarily make Juan Marquez better than Pacman, that just means that he landed the perfectly placed punch. But if Juan Marquez wants to base his whole boxing life and career on Manny Pacquaio so be it. It almost seems like a sick obsession to me.
LOLOLOLOLOL Look at this p4ctard still crying

once in a life time my ass. If pacquiao ever lunges like a dumbass into a smart fighter like Juan, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
your boy got KTFO go watch some KO reaction videos lol.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 PM
VaginaPuncher
Contender

Rep Power: 4 VaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really nice
Total Points: 12,837.22

JMM with or without PAC at estadio azteca

JMM gets a fair share (I'm talking about nothing below 60%)

Olympic style testing for both. (PACS legs be cramping up in the 4th and 5th round, Shiet)
Old 12-13-2012, 12:47 PM
AHUEVO
Contender

Bank: 11,426.70
Total Points: 2,100,023,434.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1prodz View Post
That's sad. Juana Manuela Marquez has nowhere near the legacy that Pacman Pacquaio has. Juan ma didn't white wash and KO the #1 140 pound fighter in the world in two rounds. And Juan ma didn't rule the 147 pound division with an IRON FIST Ala Pacman. And Juan ma didn't make the so called pound for pound Picasso run for the hills with a diaper full of dog **** in it. PAC and Marquez battled each other pretty evenly for 42 rounds, and Marquez landed a once in a lifetime perfected placed punch. That doesn't necessarily make Juan Marquez better than Pacman, that just means that he landed the perfectly placed punch. But if Juan Marquez wants to base his whole boxing life and career on Manny Pacquaio so be it. It almost seems like a sick obsession to me.
Right, but you also have to take into account the razor thin, controversial bouts between them. What were to happen if JMM won the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd? Would Pacman have given the chance to fight De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosley...etc. Point is that they helped and needed each other and BOTH are GREAT HOF CHAMPIONS. Don't be bitter because you're hero got KTFO. What is sad is the obsession with Pacman.

Last edited by AHUEVO; 12-13-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Oxpi
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Oxpi has a spectacular aura aboutOxpi has a spectacular aura aboutOxpi has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 9,578.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
sign my petition

https://www.change.org/petitions/pactards-fuck-off
This petition is not active.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:57 PM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,672,059,473.65
Total Points: 47,672,098,236.79
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley a tremendous poster - jas hilarious, here is a cookie - jas owning flomos - jas 
Very funny Fl0mo hater. True dedication to owning Fl0mos. - Free Booty Dew! 

Torn betwixt the two :

First I love to watch Mexican fighters due to their AZTEC WARRIOR HEART, game and love to fight. They don't RUN they FIGHT

I love to watch they fights not runners, if I want to watch runners I go to track and field.

Second I love the Filipinos namely Pac and Donaire

when you put them in with Mexicans you get the best matches, GUTS GLORY and KO's

Gotta love Juan Manuel Marquez !!!!!!!

Gotta love Manny Pacquiao !!!!!!!

as boxers I want revenge for Pacman and think JMM should be professional and give Pac the next fight, a 5th fight, in the BIG AZTEC STADIUM IN MEXICO !!!! IT will be for

GREATNESS
GLORY !!!!!

JMM should get 30 mill Pac 20 mill

There should be LOUD INTENSE MEXICAN MUSIC,,I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!

There should be a huge build up and make it the last fight for boxing history.

But

as men, husbands and fathers I don't want either man hurt and would have them both suck it up and hang up the gloves.

Nobody in today is matched so close in opposite styles and will put on a show like JMM vs Pacman

NONITO vs ARCE is next

I 'm hoping to be glued to the set and watching a war, love-em both and taking NONITO to put the killer KO on the great ARCE !!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 PM
AHUEVO
Contender

Bank: 11,426.70
Total Points: 2,100,023,434.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
He ain't bout dis life
By posting "lucky punch" you are admitting your ignorance to boxing. Had JMM attacked and KHTFO then maybe you will have a claim. But he didnt, he used a masterful counter right, which is one of his signature punches. That is far from luck, that is anticipation, preparation and knowing your opponent. Further, JMM landed that exact punch in the 5th round right after he was dropped - go back a see it. Lastly, there have been hundreds of fighters that have been behind the scorecard and win via a KO. Go back and rewatch DeMarco v. Linares - did you hear ppl crying about a lucky shot?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 PM
-Johannes-
Tornadito de Tijuana

Rep Power: 13 -Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute-Johannes- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 757,436,492.45
Total Points: 45,957,405,750.22
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un cafesito - Cleto_Reyes Happy New Year. - Round 1 here's a gift.. - chiguy91 here's another one... - chiguy91 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks - Daniel Alpha I'm out of green Here's a burger doe! - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 

Just retire man...

I also like the idea of doing a double farewell fight between Erik Morales and JMM at the Azteca stadium.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:15 PM
zdrx
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,155.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
You make some good points, but there is one big factor in your analasis: Pacquiao accomplished all those things with the great assistance of PEDs!!! As for Marquez, he never needed PEDs prior to the third and fourth fight against Pacquiao!!
what for did marquez hire PEDs scientist/dealer heredia for? logic 101: IF YOU HIRE AN ASSASSIN...YOU HAD TO HAVE A VERY, VERY BAD INTENTION!!! idiot.

here's another for an idiot like you: pacman submitted all his medical and drug test records in court...AND ALL DOCUMENTS CERTIFIES HE PASSED ALL TESTS, he's clean. pacman subpoenaed in court all of floid's drug test results...and USADA refused and instead filed for motion to quash!!! and floid suddenly opted for out of court settlement. FYI, floid got separated from his millions for his baseless accusation...making pacman richer.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,430.49

Won't be easy for him to retire now because the money offered to him now will be hard to turn down
A fifth fight with Pacquiao will more than likely happen seen as Pacquiao holds no fear for Marquez
Old 12-13-2012, 01:57 PM
zdrx
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,155.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Juan should retire he has 0 to prove,he is rich and has a lovely family
remember...pacman gave him a rematch.
please return the favor...don't leave pacman hanging.