Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 462,275,809.74
Total Points: 521,587,455,636.98
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADIV View Post
All this article headings are misleading,first they say marquez mobed in mexico and only 1 dam picture and now they say heros welcome for pacquiao and they have 4 of the same pics with jinkee and that dude behind them and 3 solos of pacquiao...booooooo
exactly he could be talking to an empty parking lot
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2012, 01:47 AM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,038,224,127.66
Total Points: 100,038,271,827.51
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley a tremendous poster - jas hilarious, here is a cookie - jas owning flomos - jas 
Very funny Fl0mo hater. True dedication to owning Fl0mos. - Free Booty Dew! Legendary - jas CHEERS - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
Wow, you do realize that Manny might not wake up if Marquez hit's him with that same shot again right? I hope there isn't a 5th fight, Manny should just retire rich and enjoy the rest of his life with his family.
This all depends on Pac . In 5 months things can change, if Pac goes into a training camp and doesn't have the fire then I hope he does hang up the nice gloves, but if the fire is there then and he wants the 5th fight, why not, he was winning the fight, outside of a few body shots and two perfectly placed shots due to careless craziness on Pacs part trying to put the great JMM out.

That was a great punch, but it was timed with a crazy Pacman coming in hard and meeting that punch not seeing it. He will surely have to correct all of that even if it means not KOing JMM.

IF Pac didn't attack there would be no great fight, it would be boring like the Mayweather fights, he just needs to correct that stepping into full force right hands.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:00 AM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,670.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
GReat post.

This happens when you transcend into a certain level in sports. He's been a legend for a while.

Pacquiao was giving it to Marquez, bur Marquez being the consumate intellect, and warrior equal to Pac, was firing back, fighting fire with fire, and got Pac good.

Pac always be a motivation, and hero to me. Marquez too, though.

Pac/Marquez 5, please. Modern day Lamotta/Robinson but much more competitive.
What Manny Pacquiao has done is not just transcend boxing but sports in some sense. Boxing is a tough sport so he didn't get the monetary compensation he deserved but what he did get was worldwide acclaim and an almost lock on a great political future in his country. Not bad for a guy who came from nothing.

Its in defeat we see the truth, its in defeat we can look at a situation with different eyes. The two highest paid athletes are boxers, wow, just wow....
Old 12-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,465.40

Manny you will always be a national hero and global phenom. There is no shame in losing to your biggest rival. Much respect. I've criticised you and questioned you in the past, but in the end I'm not the one putting on the gloves.

Take a long vacation and decide what you will, but coming back is not necessary.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 881,783,119,481,274,240.00
Total Points: 889,683,119,581,290,496.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen 
best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator Best dude wins - Capaedia 
you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

This is a real hero's welcome
Old 12-12-2012, 02:28 AM
micky1971
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 micky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,386.44
Total Points: 1,001,729,257.97

quality ko, deserved and well earned recompense for the great juan manuel marquez.
the mexicutioner finally slayed!
good run for manny, ko moment was just like the hatton job.
BIIIIGGGG shot!
nothing more to prove unless floyd will give him a 10% split.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:30 AM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 66 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,273,936,336,283,454.00
Total Points: 5,279,478,607,261,253.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

Well deserved. He put it all on the line like a true warrior. Nothing but respect.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:46 AM
cuzzlo
Contender

Rep Power: 10 cuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud ofcuzzlo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 18,724.24

That overhand right was 50 cal, would have stopped a truck.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Young Money
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Young Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,159,564.37

Jinkee looks a bit like Michael Jackson in those photos, her face looks unnaturally white.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:59 AM
PUK_MY_DANG_34
Contender

Rep Power: 5 PUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 282,413,676,350.49
Total Points: 332,415,708,762.59
Send a message via AIM to PUK_MY_DANG_34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
Jinkee looks a bit like Michael Jackson in those photos, her face looks unnaturally white.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that ghost face.