Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Sun Diego
Mighty Hot

Rep Power: 6 Sun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond reputeSun Diego has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,711,352.15
Total Points: 502,494,468.77
No Message - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacson View Post
Pacquiao didn't get a concussion from that shot and he looks good and healthy. He's ready to go again.

I agree he was in the best shape I've seen since Dela Hoya in that fight. Going into the 6th and just pounding Marquez' face and with blood pouring out of the nostrils he figured there was 1 or 2 rounds left. Marquez in the meantime admitted that Manny could knock him out at anytime. A desperate Marquez making a desperate move ended up landing the perfect shot as Manny went for the kill. Even though Manny could have eased up and took his time since Marquez was already in trouble with the broken nose and blood pouring out and affecting his breathing. Manny being Manny takes the risk anyways. What can you not love about that?

Haha at desperate shot.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 AM
stretchedout
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,842.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 
Default 1 day before the fight.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosweethooks View Post
W O N D E R F U L !!!!!!!

All the good hearted A## H###'s that have laughed and shown their hate wanting Pac to stay asleep , dead or done can have all they want of my points in the very next fight if they have to the balls to call me out on it.

I 'll wait on you haters
" Manny will KO Marquez "

" I SEE SOMETHING "

Old 12-12-2012, 03:38 AM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottofan2 View Post
I agree with you 100% even though others think he's done. That night he would have beaten anybody else at that weight not named Marquez or Mayweather, or Guerrero, or Bradley. or Ortiz And even with those 2 names there is no guarantee he wouldn't win next time out. You just gotta give Marquez credit for being a truly elite fighter. Marquez is the one that would benefit most from retirement because there would be little gained (besides money) in a fifth fight. Unfortunately for Pacquiao, his promoter limits his opponent options and that is the real travesty because Pac vs Alexander, Guerrero, Canelo, Mayweather, etc...are all good fights.
Fixed !!

Old 12-12-2012, 03:42 AM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by puroylan View Post
I love Pacman more than Marquez but hooray for Marquez for a win that sealed his legacy. I am not quite sure if Pacman will be the same. Remember the great Roy Jones? He did not know when to quit. Newcomers used him as a stepping stone. Manny will have to dedicate 100% effort if he wants to be champion again.
He should retire. Malignaggi and Kell Brooke will use him as stepping stone.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:45 AM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacson View Post
Pacquiao didn't get a concussion from that shot and he looks good and healthy. He's ready to go again.

I agree he was in the best shape I've seen since Dela Hoya in that fight. Going into the 6th and just pounding Marquez' face and with blood pouring out of the nostrils he figured there was 1 or 2 rounds left. Marquez in the meantime admitted that Manny could knock him out at anytime. A desperate Marquez making a desperate move ended up landing the perfect shot as Manny went for the kill. Even though Manny could have eased up and took his time since Marquez was already in trouble with the broken nose and blood pouring out and affecting his breathing. Manny being Manny takes the risk anyways. What can you not love about that?

I love this site today

Glad you have stopped crying.

And glad to hear even though that other stuff happened, Pac really won.

Thank god, I thought Pac was dead.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02 AM
denix
Contender

Total Points: 7,750.93

2 Consecutive Losses! Time is NOW - F Maynever.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:55 AM
any craic lad?
God Left Knows

Rep Power: 16 any craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 168,846.35
great poster - El Cabron WARGARITO! - Rich Loc Jr drink up lad.. - the mesiah 

He looked pretty good sat night but got caught with a terrific counter.Id like too see JMM retire this is the perfect time too go out
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Rolaz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Rolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond reputeRolaz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,572.22
Smile

Pacman should concentrate in Boxing if he is really serious in fighting again!

He was indeed doing a fine job disfiguring the face of Marquez, before Marquez threw that brutal punch putting Pacman to sleep, and when Pacman woke up his face is still clean, while Marquez' face was bruised with cuts and blood.

5th Encounter in 2013?

Let both of them decide!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:11 AM
mikeMack
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mikeMack is infamous around these partsmikeMack is infamous around these partsmikeMack is infamous around these partsmikeMack is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,857.17
Default Manny it's over the KO changed alot

Paq got KO'd violently and fighters are never the same after a devastating Ko like that. DOUBT sets in and Paq will fight afraid from now on. It's over Manny. Marquez now has won all 4 fights.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:13 AM
flint
Pac smashed my mom

Rep Power: 0 flint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,112,340.18

he better not ever get in the ring with marquez . the samething will happen.he does'nt know how to fight. ive said it that speed and power won't get it done against the elite.what happend was going to happen sooner or later. luckily sooner because had mayweather hit with the same shot.he'd still be laying there right now.