Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,890,112,946.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I would have said the same exact thing only with JMM's name in place of Pacquaio's. And we really need to put an end to this "pac-tard" and "flo-mo" thing. First off, it's incredibly lame and unoriginal at this point. And it makes all of you sound like 14 year olds who just got home from 8th grade home room.

Just sayin'.
Thank you. It's like a loss erases everything great he's done in his career. If Floyd lost tomorrow, I'd just say "meh, whatever. Sooner or later you're going to lose". Not, "omfg, I knew he sucked all this time!". Smdh fan boys.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Fistic
The Püssy-Cat

Rep Power: 9 Fistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,009,986,054.56
tu avi esta bien cabrona! :beerchug: - jose830 i found my g.spot , i owe you more than my heart. - HUGH JASS He was one tedious bastard, without a doubt - !! Anorak 

Pac had a great run. In it he won the adoration of his people in the Philipines and people all around the world. He has come a long way from his childhood beginnings and when it's all said and done he has nothing to be ashamed about. May go down as an ATG in many people's views. Respect.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,001,041,464.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Its one thing to fight for yourself and your own sense of honor. Sure you'd fight with pride but if you lost you'd only have yourself to look to, only yourself as judge and jury. Manny Pacquiao, no matter we ever thought of him, always fought for a nation, always. In many ways Manny Pacquiao was an ambassador of the Philippines, so the antics exhibited by Mayweather would be unthinkable for Pacquiao no matter what his personal moral failings are.

I would imagine he feels so horrible for his fans and countrymen. This is where the burden of fame exacts an unjust price, but the price must be equal to the reward.