Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 47 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 457,697,279,748,145.94
Total Points: 458,481,191,275,892.94
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokmokv2 View Post
How can it be ignorance when it is the truth. If you're demanding proof, wait a little while since the illumination of conscience is near.

If you're observant and keen (which I think you're not) you'll see on the outside simultaneous implosion of economies, immorality and apostasy on a worldwide scale, the elite of the world consolidating power, the threat of WW3, etc.

And if you're truly educated and has understanding of the mentioned above (which obviously is not the case), you'll perceive such changes and be alarmed. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PREPARE.

But let's simplify things good sir.

For someone who professes to be an atheist, why are you so bent on proving God's non-existence when all you need to do is prove your ATHEISM IS TRUE. Which of course you can't.

Thus you need to bash the other side.
As I'm sure many have explained to you, Athiesm is not a belief but the rejection of one, you don't need to prove something that isn't a belief.

It's like saying "I don't believe in Santa Claus." I don't need to prove that Santa Claus isn't real, I'm not claiming anything at all in fact.

A better example is probably "I have a magic carpet that when you ride it it cures cancer." If someone rejects that belief, the onus is not on them to disprove it.

I'm not going to comment whether there is or isn't a God, and from your devotion to the topic (unless you're being a troll) I think you are being sincere in what you are doing. Am I correct in saying you are only doing this in order to "save" non-believers? If so I admire your efforts but you must learn that if you feel your way is that of enlightenment, a tiny push in the right direction is all that's needed. People need to learn these things for themselves because you constantly appearing patronising about it will only breed contempt for your beliefs.

If you're being true in what you post I don't doubt your sincerity but, maybe the method is lacking a little?
Old 12-12-2012, 09:04 PM
THE REED™
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,529,693,996,819,892,480.00
Total Points: 1,529,695,020,766,736,896.00
For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo 
Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 
50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 
Thumbs down

Quote:
How can it be ignorance when it is the truth
It's the truth according to one side of the story.

Imagine if we just took one side of the story in every case ever tried in law.

The other side is evil..... according to.... this side.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:26 PM
mokmokv2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,248.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanSoldier View Post
As I'm sure many have explained to you, Athiesm is not a belief but the rejection of one, you don't need to prove something that isn't a belief.

It's like saying "I don't believe in Santa Claus." I don't need to prove that Santa Claus isn't real, I'm not claiming anything at all in fact.

A better example is probably "I have a magic carpet that when you ride it it cures cancer." If someone rejects that belief, the onus is not on them to disprove it.

I'm not going to comment whether there is or isn't a God, and from your devotion to the topic (unless you're being a troll) I think you are being sincere in what you are doing. Am I correct in saying you are only doing this in order to "save" non-believers? If so I admire your efforts but you must learn that if you feel your way is that of enlightenment, a tiny push in the right direction is all that's needed. People need to learn these things for themselves because you constantly appearing patronising about it will only breed contempt for your beliefs.

If you're being true in what you post I don't doubt your sincerity but, maybe the method is lacking a little?
Rejection of a belief is still a belief in reverse.

Then if indeed one is convinced that atheism is indeed true, there's no need to bash the other side of the coin right? Since proving something as true if indeed it is true is easy as 1+1 right?

Atheists have no intellectual nor moral ground to stand on. They're following a lie and all they do is deceive themselves.

It's easy not to prove something, but the same test is then applied if you start bashing the other side of the belief.

It's all simple.

If you are an atheist and believe strongly as such, then you are intellectually and mentally secure that what you believe in is true therefore there is no need for negativity on the other side of the spectrum (Reed is having a hard time understanding this hehe).

Bashing the other side needlessly is a true sign that one is following a lie.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:46 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.80
Total Points: 2,140,326,008,664.26
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haglerwins View Post
Man's curse is not up. The white throne judgment hasn't taken place.
So Job's family remained dead but it's OK because they'll be alive at the end of time? Somehow that's... a hollow victory.

Quote:
Any mass killing directed by God is righteous. You had entire groups of people and kingdoms that hated his ways. People always point out the people killed but don't bother to look at why. If God WANTS you dead.. you must've been sacrificing to idols, treating his people badly, or some ish as a culture.
Sacrificing to idols means it is justified to completely wipe out an entire people except for the young girls you take from their dead families as rape-trophies? What a disgustingly amoral piece of worthlessness you are.

Quote:
He never kills for no reason. I remember one story in particular athiests were spreading around about the story of Onan. Where God has him killed for masturbating they tried to proclaim...
The story of Onan was used by christians for hundreds of years as a cautionary tale against wanking! Atheists never "spread a rumour". That was true and devout believers, especially Catholics.

Quote:
when the story actually was, when I read it for myself, that Onan wouldn't do something very important and give his brother that passed an heir, and he was killed by God for the wicked act. Had nothing to do with masturbation.
He was told by god to impregnate his dead brother's wife and pulled out instead. For that he was killed.

That's even worse than killing him for masturbation!

Quote:
and stop crying over those that REFUSED to listen to God. Boo hoo, everyone in the lawless Sodom and Gomorrah was killed ooo their devil spawn was killed. If anyone one of these supermax prisons blew up, would any of you shed a tear? It's the same kind of egregious offenders.
So you advocate the death penalty for every transgression? I think you might actually be mentally ill.

Of course an omnipotent and omniscient super-being could simply prevent everyone from misbehaving by directly influencing their minds like he did with Pharaoh in Exodus. Apparently letting them transgress then blowing them all up was more moral.

Oh and if you read the rest of the bible you learn that everyone has their fate predetermined by god so not only did he let them commit these mortal sins, he made them do it.

Quote:
And Lot's daughters slept with him because they thought they were the only people left and their father had no heir (son). And it is addressed Lot was in the red with offering up his daughters (he didn't know the power of the angels was trying to protect them) as the angel backed him away from the door after and blinded the gay rapists in front of his house .
Lot offered his daughters up for gang rape because the gang rape of innocent teenage girls is far preferable to any gayness that might happen. Disgusting.

As it happens his daughters got him drunk and then fucked him so maybe they weren't as innocent as all that. True they thought that they were the last people on earth but THEY GOT THEIR OWN FATHER DRUNK AND THEN FUCKED HIM.

Watch this very short comedy video:

Lot's daughters were the same way. They waited six hours and went "Better get impregnated, we're the only ones left!"

I'd like to think that most people might wait longer than THE SAME DAY before deciding to repopulate the human race by banging their relatives.

Quote:
and this wasn't just homos walking around these were hordes of gay rapists, there's nothing harmless about that. It was like a T-virus spread and God nuked the place.
I've played all of the Resident Evil games and frankly gay rape isn't in any of them. And those games are Japanese.

Quote:
And again, the animals are fine, I see plenty.
That's because Noah's Ark is a FAIRY TALE. It NEVER HAPPENED.

Quote:
Even we humans practiced this at times. Taking over areas and making sure to kill any potential child threats to return later to reclaim the newly conquered territory.
Tell me again how this is moral.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Sin City
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,111,161,516.49
Total Points: 45,555,560,170.34
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
I think lucifer gets a bad wrap.

If life has taught me one thing, it's don't just listen to one side of the story.

Why would the devil want to punish you for doing HIS work? I bet Hell is bad ass, and it's probably not even really called hell.. that's what the other side just calls it. It's probably called Club Awesomeness™.

It's like when your parents tell you how bad strip clubs are..... and then you finally go to one.

Think about it.
I've thought about this as well.. like when the soviets would tell their people that the United States was a really bad place and when they got here it was the complete opposite of what they expected.

Lucifers reasons for revolt where just reasons as well. God seems narrow minded and stubborn when you hear the old testament stories. maybe in the biblical folklore Lucifer was right?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Jim Jeffries
rugged individualist

Rep Power: 87 Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,646,580,985,502.72
Total Points: 36,646,582,740,714.88
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

I dated this chick Lucy once, that I ultimately thought might've been short for Lucifer.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Sin City
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Understand that lucifer was banished because HE DID NOT WANT TO SERVE MAN.

In the hierarchy of things next to God is actually Man. lucifer in his pride (remember that he is one of the smartest and most beautiful of angels and also one of the highest ranking), could not bring himself to serve Man which he considers inferior to himself.

God created Man out of His own image and it drove lucifer to rebellion. There were also a substantial number of angels who agreed with lucider's convoluted ideology and all of them was banished from Heaven and became twisted in form and in spirit. They are now the demons which plague mankind to sin.

TS is making this up like this is some kind of a joke.

lucifer hates mankind. All of mankind. He incited our first parents to sin thus we lost our rightful inheritance in paradise. He causes man to sin and that same sin has led to wars, murder, rape and overall human suffering.

Some of you clueless duds in your blind ignorant pride thinks he's nonexistent.

Remember this.

lucifer is smarter, far more brilliant that any of us. When he was banished from Heaven he was able to retain most of his knowledge. Our best weapon against his machinations is FAITH in GOD and CONSTANTLY BEING HUMBLE.
this sounds more believable.. but if we are higher than lucifer and angels. than why is he superior to us in every way?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:16 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.80
Total Points: 2,140,326,008,664.26
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
I dated this chick Lucy once, that I ultimately thought might've been short for Lucifer.
Lucy Fur? Was she hirsute?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Jim Jeffries
rugged individualist

Rep Power: 87 Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,646,580,985,502.72
Total Points: 36,646,582,740,714.88
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Lucy Fur? Was she hirsute?
Nope, but I did have to get used to a little of that when I was stationed in Germany.

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 12-13-2012 at 06:33 PM..
Old 12-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Sin City
Banned

Quote:
Do any of you actually read the Bible? I know you detractors can't stand God's teachings, but it does have something in there that would pertain to this story you enjoy so much... the devil.

He's described pretty well.

"A murderer from the beginning" and "the father of lies"

and it's already been mentioned, he hates man. Man's ultimate destiny from the onset was everlasting life and he made sure to foul it up as per the story in Genesis.

And hell is described in the Bible too. Know how bad it is according to Jesus? It's better you pull out an eye or cut off a hand if it causes you to sin and go into Heaven maimed, than it is for your entire self end up in the lake of fire, spend one moment in it.

There's no rest for the ones in the fire, they burn day and night. All that can be heard is the crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth by all those in it - and it's FOREVER. The devil is trying to take as many men as he can with him as he's been sentenced to death in the lake of fire himself.

How a character like that ever got romanticized is crazy. He does not give one lick about you. His whole thing is interfere with God, destroy man, destroy Earth.

:O

Hell is a Kanye West concert!