Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-11-2012, 01:35 PM
KiloTeague
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 KiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 92,288.34

Misery loves company, and hatton and his miserable end wants company. He wants Pac to retire after a devestating K.O. loss like him so he can say that the both of them got K.O. and retired. The thing is Pac still can beat everyone, and he is not done. Pac can still go out there and make another 100 mill before he retires if he wants to. So I completely disagree with Hatton, and I really think its coming from a place that is closer to jealousy than caring.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2012, 01:41 PM
nj_evoixgsr
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 nj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond reputenj_evoixgsr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 62,528.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by avnikuka View Post
Pacquiao should come back. The fact of the matter is, this is boxing. One mistake and a fight is over. Look at Lennix Lewis, he got knocked out by Hasim Rahman. He successfully came back. To be quite honest with you, I thought, despite the knock down, and the knockout. Pacquiao looked sensational. I thought, right up until the knockout, that was the best Manny Pacquiao in several years.

That's just my honest opinion. The shot he got hit with, would have K.O'd anyone. He should come back just to see if his chin, and heart are still in the game. Not a lot of people could have beat the Pacquiao from saturday, Marquez deserves all the credit in the world, but let's not s h i t all over pacquiao too much. Some of you guys are hating so hard on him it's sad. I mean, how many highly entertaining fights did Pac give us this decade? I was never unhappy with a pay per view purchase when he was on it. With the exception of Pacquiao Marquez 3.

I wasn't pleased with the clottey fight because he was a shell but he display a show of punches and that double punch was hilarious.

I think he doesn't have anything to prove but would love for him to go out with a W. I think he should fight in the philippines and make a few more mil then go on his way. Donaire needs to move up as the fighting pride of the filippines and I'll be happy!

Still proud to be a PAC fan!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:43 PM
beatnutts
Contender

Total Points: 9,631.07

people who say that right hand was a lucky punch obviously don't know what the hell they are talking about. How the hell was it a lucky punch when the right hand counter is what JMM is known for? On top of that, Roach and Manny's main strategy besides being more aggressive this time around was for Manny to have his feet outside of JMM so he wouldn't get countered by JMM's right hand. Both Manny and Roach both agreed in the past that JMM's right hand counter is their biggest problem.

Manny needs to decide if he is a boxer or a politican cuz he can't do both. If he's gonna box then he can't do anything else but box. Its a full time job so him being a politician will just mess him up as a boxer.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:55 PM
12TRIBEsRiSe
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,608.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by avnikuka View Post
pacquiao should come back. The fact of the matter is, this is boxing. One mistake and a fight is over. Look at lennix lewis, he got knocked out by hasim rahman. He successfully came back. To be quite honest with you, i thought, despite the knock down, and the knockout. Pacquiao looked sensational. I thought, right up until the knockout, that was the best manny pacquiao in several years.

That's just my honest opinion. The shot he got hit with, would have k.o'd anyone. He should come back just to see if his chin, and heart are still in the game. Not a lot of people could have beat the pacquiao from saturday, marquez deserves all the credit in the world, but let's not s h i t all over pacquiao too much. Some of you guys are hating so hard on him it's sad. I mean, how many highly entertaining fights did pac give us this decade? I was never unhappy with a pay per view purchase when he was on it. With the exception of pacquiao marquez 3.
yeah he looked pretty good and was winning but after that kind of ko im wondering how he will do mentally!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,288,088,517,122.27
Total Points: 164,288,088,611,604.81
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Fun how Hatton didn't take heed of his own advise to Pac.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:03 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,733,117,167,010.02
Total Points: 4,970,179,072,106.86
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Certain fans HATE when Hatton is called a "WW Champion". Totally debunks their agenda when he was undefeated and fought Mayweather at WW.

Pac is not finished. He's a great fighter that will come back and win.

Besides I highly doubt Bob Arum would just let him walk away easily. Bob has 2 or 3 more fights lined up for him already with his last one cashing out with Mayweather. Pac already said he will continue and I support him. He's not crying ofr weeks like Hatton did when he lost for the first time. Pac is stronger than that. He should fight #3 WW The Ghost next.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:10 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,691,297,204,672.37
Total Points: 6,702,297,717,047.80
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
Certain fans HATE when Hatton is called a "WW Champion". Totally debunks their agenda when he was undefeated and fought Mayweather at WW.

Pac is not finished. He's a great fighter that will come back and win.

Besides I highly doubt Bob Arum would just let him walk away easily. Bob has 2 or 3 more fights lined up for him already with his last one cashing out with Mayweather. Pac already said he will continue and I support him. He's not crying ofr weeks like Hatton did when he lost for the first time. Pac is stronger than that. He should fight #3 WW The Ghost next.
maybe manny can go back to 140 if he can still make the weight. lot of good matchups there.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:21 PM
EL_cano
Welterweight Champion

Location: N 43* 34.996' W 79* Total Points: 888,988,700,056,353.72
Rep Power: 7 EL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond reputeEL_cano has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 298,520.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloTeague View Post
Misery loves company, and hatton and his miserable end wants company. He wants Pac to retire after a devestating K.O. loss like him so he can say that the both of them got K.O. and retired. The thing is Pac still can beat everyone, and he is not done. Pac can still go out there and make another 100 mill before he retires if he wants to. So I completely disagree with Hatton, and I really think its coming from a place that is closer to jealousy than caring.
Pac is wealthy as fuk andI don't think it's the money his concerned about. Family like roach said it best " manny should always be at his best" a lot of people close to him thinks his health should be looked upon after all the battles his been through.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:23 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,901,158,242.66
Total Points: 68,901,178,523.36

I completely agree with Hatton.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:30 PM
viperz007
Banned

Rep Power: 0 viperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,155,547.11
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ghns1133 

fighters that got knockout the first time in their late career has a big chance that they will never be the same

pac is different

its not like he was getting messed up then KOed

why does people talk like this is the first time pac got KOed?

he knows the drill, he will come back better than b4

he was winning then got caught, its totally different from losing badly then got KOed
then that should be a retirement hint right there

Last edited by viperz007; 12-11-2012 at 02:32 PM.