Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-11-2012, 09:58 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,829.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Sun2 View Post
what you are saying is rediculas ! manny was easily winny the most rounds ! before the alleged knock out came !
He was 1 point up on the cards, in a fight that had not even reached the half-way point, get real.

This is what happened just before Manny got KTFO.....

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2012, 09:59 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,529,137.08
Total Points: 1,011,053,606,330.58
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchedout View Post
Marquez hails from a proud boxing country, they all know whats up.

Marquez will live the rest of his life, being constantly reassured, that he won all 4 fights.

Come on man, even Jinkee knows that Marquez won all 4 fights, she has been around boxing most of her life, she aint no Pac-Tard.
if you wanna keep it real, i'll keep it real..

the jmm ko was the first clear vistory for either guy...
Old 12-11-2012, 10:13 PM
boxingfan76
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 boxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,007,806.86
Total Points: 16,168,994.97
Be Joyful - Gift Giver ownage of a pactard - MANIAC310 use your imagination - jazluvr you need it - jazluvr big crybaby - jazluvr 
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry pacquiao 3 marquez 0 - Alx. owning floyd-fanatics - Reported! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
he had a case he won ..but did he have a case he got robbed? marquez and his fans seem to not not know the difference..
pac got his ass beat badly in the 3rd fight he knows this and his team did too thats why a 4th fight happened in the first place fock the judges they judged biased and wrong because pac is the star and puts the asses in the seats moreso than JMM , same could be said for the 2nd, but you know what whats it matter? who made the more convincing case whom takes the glorry???? JMM does, the image, shock, dismay,destruction of seeing pac face first down makes up for 15 of those robberies , guy almost died,JMM permanantley owns Pac, pac was doing well in the 4th fight but it didnt matter and if they fight again it wont matter either because no mtter what manny does be more aggressive or more tactical he loses to JMm ,Jmm simply is too smart for that guy, soo far whats actually worked best is the approach he took in the first and fourth fights and its turns out worse for pac in the end.If they fight again Jmm cracks him sooner garunteed, especially if its in the next yr....nobody comes back from kos like that nobody,pac is too worn to come back from a ko like that, physically hes all there but his chin is most likley gone..
Old 12-11-2012, 10:17 PM
boxingfan76
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 boxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,007,806.86
Total Points: 16,168,994.97
Be Joyful - Gift Giver ownage of a pactard - MANIAC310 use your imagination - jazluvr you need it - jazluvr big crybaby - jazluvr 
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry pacquiao 3 marquez 0 - Alx. owning floyd-fanatics - Reported! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
He was 1 point up on the cards, in a fight that had not even reached the half-way point, get real.

that guy is delusional, pac should listen to his mommy and wife and retire the way hes going hes gonna be a vegetable, that guy is funny"alleged knockout" more like infamous trainwreck hahahahahahahha
Old 12-12-2012, 02:11 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,167,326.35
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan76 View Post
pac got his ass beat badly in the 3rd fight he knows this and his team did too thats why a 4th fight happened in the first place fock the judges they judged biased and wrong because pac is the star and puts the asses in the seats moreso than JMM , same could be said for the 2nd, but you know what whats it matter? who made the more convincing case whom takes the glorry???? JMM does, the image, shock, dismay,destruction of seeing pac face first down makes up for 15 of those robberies , guy almost died,JMM permanantley owns Pac, pac was doing well in the 4th fight but it didnt matter and if they fight again it wont matter either because no mtter what manny does be more aggressive or more tactical he loses to JMm ,Jmm simply is too smart for that guy, soo far whats actually worked best is the approach he took in the first and fourth fights and its turns out worse for pac in the end.If they fight again Jmm cracks him sooner garunteed, especially if its in the next yr....nobody comes back from kos like that nobody,pac is too worn to come back from a ko like that, physically hes all there but his chin is most likley gone..
Look at it like this bud: 5th fight is easy money for both you and JMM. JMM makes like 2/3 of his career gross in one night, you bet the house on a no brainer. You know the stupid bookies won't have it real wide for JMM, cha ching.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:14 AM
mike19727
Contender

Rep Power: 0 mike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these partsmike19727 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 12,771.02

Whether Manny fights on or retires, he will never be the same after that KO loss. That was one of the worst knockouts I've ever seen in boxing and I've seen hundreds. No matter how hard he trains, it will always be in his head. He probably doesn't even remember several minutes of the fight. On top of that, Marquez has always had his number, so if they fight again, it will be more of the same.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,327,412,746.29
Total Points: 50,164,665,385,517.87
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:

Three rounds before and outside of that KD Marquez didn't win that round clearly either. Only round JMM won clearly was Round 4.

No bias here, JMM won the third fight 8-4 and was robbed but Pacquiao was winning that fight at the weekend.

Quote:

and ironically it is the most questionable of all.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:06 AM
flint
Pac smashed my mom

Rep Power: 0 flint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond reputeflint has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,112,314.18

A legacy of weight draining old,slow,and shot fighters coming off knockouts or defeats by mayweather. Not to mention that he could never beat marquez who he weight gained. Thats a hell of a legacy
Old 12-12-2012, 02:32 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:

No, it was not, Marquez clearly decisioned Pacquiao last November.

And puga, in the past you have tried to insinuate that Pacquiao won all of those fights, so why backtrack now just because your boy got KTFO?

Silly fake pac-stains
Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike19727 View Post
Whether Manny fights on or retires, he will never be the same after that KO loss. That was one of the worst knockouts I've ever seen in boxing and I've seen hundreds. No matter how hard he trains, it will always be in his head. He probably doesn't even remember several minutes of the fight. On top of that, Marquez has always had his number, so if they fight again, it will be more of the same.
Thats the real point.