Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 AM
ogbg
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 693.52

Scorecards are interesting in fights that go the distance
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Sage84
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Sage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 535,911,131.05
Total Points: 544,812,289.24

No.

1. Pac 10-9
2. Pac 10-9
3. JMM 10-8
4. JMM 10-9
5. Pac 10-8
6. BOOM!!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:15 AM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 168,899,639,559,582.66
Total Points: 168,899,640,073,473.78
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Well for one he was floored in the 3rd and ko'd in the 6th so scorecards dont matter
End of thread!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 AM
BennyST
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,015,053,053,886.94
Total Points: 52,045,286,162,306.08
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
Exactly! Don't matter how many times JMM gets dropped, he always gets back up and beats the piss out of his opponent. JMM got his nose broken in the 1st fight and what happened? JMM is smarter than Pacquiao, that will never change!
Eventually it always changes. Not being smarter. That will have nothing to do with it. Age will have everything to do with it though. Marquez will not, can not, come into a fifth fight with as much determination to win as he just did. He's reached the peak of the mountain,. he's achieved his dream and everything that was considered impossible. To get there, he went through hell and back, and it won't be possible again, especially as he would be at least a year older by the time he and Pac rejuvenate and get back into it for another go round.

I don't want this board to be full of screaming wanker cunts like Check Hooks and Hugh Grant, all feeding on the old corpse of Marquez, bringing up complete BS, revising history etc, all because an old, much less determined version of Marquez comes back and finally gets beat proper.

We always talk the good talk about our fighters to retire on top, with a great win, but then hen the possibility arises that they actually might, everyone flips out and starts *****ing, moaning, and worse, bringing up complete **** of ducking this guy, and that guy, and suddenly they're being called cowards and 'duckers'.

Can you imagine guys like Check Hooks, Spoon, Hugh Grant all saying Marquez was a steroid cheating ducker if he retired now on top? I sure could.

It's sad.

I have amazing respect for Ernesto Marcel and Lennox Lewis. They simply didn't have the determination to fight on and so they took the greatest way out, despite now having a whole legion of little **** (well, not Marcel, but certainly Lewis) boys talking **** about them.

Marcel went out as champion with a huge win over Alexis Arguello. Lewis with a win over the next future champ. What better way is there? Marquez should go out with a win over the P4P champ and his greatest rival, with the only defining win that either will ever have.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,048,836.00
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
1. Pac
2. JMM
3. JMM (KD)
4. I couldn't pick a clear winner, even
5. Pac (KD)
6. stopped scoring as Pac got ktfo
Thats how I scored it too
Old 12-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 156,921,111,433,653.41
Total Points: 156,921,111,443,523.72
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 

Rounds 1 and 2 didn't have much action. 3rd round Marquez won because of the knockdown. 4th Marquez won, Pac started to recover towards the end of that round from the 3rd round knockdown. The KD clearly had an effect. Pac wins 5th big. Marquez wasn't having a bad 6th but pac came on strong at the end and that was his downfall.

Conclusion: nobody dominated but momentum was in pacs favour.

Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-11-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:20 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,461,490,943.09
Total Points: 199,467,796,428.58
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwass View Post
Boxing news reports and message boarders are acting as if Marquez dominated the fight. I had Marquez losing every round until the knockout, it was the same old story, Pacquiao was showing the aggression, Marquez would land a counter now and then but Pacquiao was clearly winning them boom, he's flatlined.

1 - Pac
2 - Pac
3 - JMM
4 - JMM
5 - Pac
6 - JMM

Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 207 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 348,573,750,939,395,883,008.00
Total Points: 348,603,762,939,396,096,000.00
thanx for the donation - E.P.T. you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios 
take it like it's floyd - Warrios celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 
TMT - JonoYoungP4P No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps 
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Why are we even talking about scorecards??he wasnt just ko'd he was floored hard....and then put to sleep,i thought he was dead and ya'll are talking bout scorecards???wow,just wow
Old 12-11-2012, 08:23 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,461,490,943.09
Total Points: 199,467,796,428.58
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
Rounds 1 and 2 didn't have much action. 3rd round Marquez won because of the knockdown. 4th Marquez won, Pac started to recover towards the end of that round from the 3rd round knockdown. The KD clearly had an effect. Pac wins 5th big. Marquez wasn't having a bad 6th but pac came on strong at the end and that was is downfall.

Conclusion: nobody dominated but momentum was in pacs favour.

Basically this...Pac had some momentum but JMM was still getting him to the body and setting traps. I had Pac up by 1 going into the 6th, but watching it, even though i was giving rds to Pac and he was doing well there was always a sense that JMM was going to start landing big counters.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,250,520.07
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
Exactly! Don't matter how many times JMM gets dropped, he always gets back up and beats the piss out of his opponent. JMM got his nose broken in the 1st fight and what happened? JMM is smarter than Pacquiao, that will never change!
Pretty much.