No announcement yet.

JMM is a throwback, and a Genteman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    None of that signifies thugged out or gangsta to me. If you come out rapping a song all of a sudden it's because you wanna be gangsta? It couldn't just be because you like rap music? Now if these dudes were out doing ignorant things(like Mayweather) then I could see your point.
    so rapping about guns, jewelry, how they're going shoot people, trying to be flashy, beating up people over dice games. That isn't "gangsta" that's normal.

Let me know when, Marquez, Morales, Ward, W. Klitschko, V.Klitschko, Martinez, Bradley, do any of that stuff

just concede that you lost this argument and lets move on bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      so rapping about guns, jewelry, how they're going shoot people, trying to be flashy, beating up people over dice games. That isn't "gangsta" that's normal.

Let me know when, Marquez, Morales, Ward, W. Klitschko, V.Klitschko, Martinez, Bradley, do any of that stuff

No it's not gangsta. It's called a wannabe mentality. I've grown up seeing real thugs and gangstas in my lifetime, what these guys are doing is a joke. You can talk or rap all you want about what you wanna do, but unless you're actually out there doing it then you're just playing pretend.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

why theyre all wearing white t shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
          why theyre all wearing white t shirt?
          because it's "gangsta"

Comment

Man I should start a white t shirt business up and send salesmen to the hood

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Man I should start a white t shirt business up and send salesmen to the hood
              They already sell white T's in every liquor store on the corner on every block.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                They already sell white T's in every liquor store on the corner on every block.
                a 10 pack for $5 at every liquor store. Must be why they're so popular in the hood

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Reminds me of when fighters were real gentlemen. Doesn't go in for all that "gangsta" Lark that is so popular these days. He's the sort of bloke who'd help an elderly woman take her shopping home, and rescue a cat out of a tree on his way back.

But he fights anyone and is all business.

It's a shame he's one of a dying breed really, as most of these young guys have no class, talk trash and duck anyone dangerous.

Jmm is who all fighters should aspire to be like
                  Great fighter, he has a little more edge than Kessler. Kessler is a bonafide good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    "He's a hellraiser, he's a butt-kicker, and he's a caring person. Maybe this makes him all the more beloved to his Hispanic mans. It is the other side of machismo, and why they love him more." - Bert Sugar.

One of the best compliments to a fighter I ever heard.
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that quote originally about Duran?

Regardless that description fit perfectly and I agree with the TS. Fighters are so disrespectful these days it's nice to see guys like Juan.

Pacquiao, Ward, Kessler, Donaire also

Comment

I'm a Pacquiao fan, so I'm finding it really hard to like Marquez right now, but whenever he isn't fighting Pacquiao I am a fan of Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X