Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2012, 04:05 AM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,944,627,615,658.58
Total Points: 1,944,627,642,835.48
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozone View Post

Accept that Marquez has PAC mans number as of late
Huh? Pac was clearly winning before the KO and Marquez was looking like he declined. Marquez clearly won and I like both guys equally, but I wouldn't pick Marquez in the 5th fight. He's fortunate to have gotten the KO because he was on his way to losing that one, let's be honest.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2012, 02:36 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,830.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartBears View Post
well said my friend, how people don't see that it was a fake KO is beyond me
I just cant believe how horribly ignorant pac-stains are...... fkn unbelievable. You clowns are an absolute joke.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 283 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,570,833,914,680,544.00
Total Points: 91,570,833,914,719,872.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
b-b-but I thought noone cared about Pacquiao Marquez anymore? Isn't that what the worst fanbase in sports claimed?

Pacquiao Marquez 5 does 2 Million PPV sales and would sell out Azteca Stadium with +130K Mexicans
On cinco de mayo at that! It would be bigger than Floyd PAC thats for sure!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:42 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
Huh? Pac was clearly winning before the KO and Marquez was looking like he declined. Marquez clearly won and I like both guys equally, but I wouldn't pick Marquez in the 5th fight. He's fortunate to have gotten the KO because he was on his way to losing that one, let's be honest.
Seriously, do you realise how stupid that sounds ?

Jesus pac-stains are stupid.....

In the first fight, Pac knocked Marquez down three times and broke his nose..... and he STILL couldn't win the fight. And yet somehow you think that because Pac was 1 point up on the cards in a fight that had not even reached the half-way point, is somehow relevant?

What is far more relevant is the energy that Pac was expending, the body-work that Marquez was investing in, the timing which was always going to come, and Marquez legendary recuperation and endurance.

Wow, Plankiao got completely destroyed and will likely never be the same fighter, but somehow that 1 point buffer in a fight where he got flattened TWICE means that he was cruising to victory?

GTFOH !!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM
stretchedout
Banned

BartBears, you must be a flowmo, trying to discredit pac fans ?

Either that or you are an absolute moron of the very highest order.

" a fake knockout ".

Just wow.

Fuk me, if that was fake, I wanna see Pac get stretched for real, that would be some seriously funny sh1t

I thought Plankiao was dead.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:51 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 54,158,574.36
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Marquez beat manny pretty wide in the third fight.

manny's chances of getting a clear win if a 5th fight happens depends on how Juan ages from here on out.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:45 PM
kozone
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 kozone is a splendid one to beholdkozone is a splendid one to beholdkozone is a splendid one to beholdkozone is a splendid one to beholdkozone is a splendid one to beholdkozone is a splendid one to beholdkozone is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 20,912,002,018,021.50
Have a banana Cubana. - Jalisciense909 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 Socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
I like them both equally as well but i thought Marquez landed the bigger more effective punches in the third fight and in the fourth fight had him down once and put him to sleep the second time!!! so i dont think im too far off!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:09 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez, because he cannot, end of story.