Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-04-2012, 07:53 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 87 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,856,697,677,036,207.00
Total Points: 1,856,697,677,117,013.75
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 
Default If Pac can gain weight and speed "clean" why can't Marquez???

I like Roach...he a cool dude and seems to be a great trainer...but I kinda lost a little respect for him after this...specially since his camp claims Pac did it all "natural" ..then why can't other fighters do it "natural"....makes no sense....what am I missing here???

http://www.theboxingobserver.com/fre...acquiao-fight/

By Jordan Stoddart

Hall of fame trainer Freddie Roach has sensationally insinuated that Juan Manuel Marquez could be using performance enhancing drugs in the run up to his duel with Manny Pacquiao. The two are set to clash in an eagerly anticipated fourth instalment of their series, with the Mexican looking to notch his first win against the Filipino star, although many believe he could have won all three of their previous encounters.

“If his body is natural, I will kiss his ass,” Roach told USA Today. “Marquez has gotten bigger and gained weight, it throws up a red flag. I’ve been accused so many times of my fighters being on steroids that I hate to accuse other people. But it is part of our life, part of the world we live in,” Roach stated. One of the reasons Roach is worried, is because the Mexicans camp have employed the services of Angel Hernandez who once supplied PED’s to athletics star Marion Jones.

Marquez was notably agitated when speaking about the comments on a radio show last night. “I have never done this type of work before. That’s why my body has changed. I have been working very hard, specifically to get more strength. Angel is a professional and knows how much weight I am putting on. I am getting more speed and getting stronger at the same time.”

Ironically, Pacquiao was accused of taking such substances in the run up to the ill-fated negotiations for a fight with the current pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather. Roach has revealed that his fighter was fully committed to taking a test. “It would have been great for Manny’s image because Mayweather had said he was on steroids,” stated Roach. “I said to Pacquiao, ‘You’re clean, right? He said, ‘Of course.’ I said, ‘Take the test.’ He said OK. Mike Koncz agreed with it.” Meanwhile, both men are gearing up for their fourth fight with each boxer claiming there will be a knockout on December 8th to finally clear up who is the better fighter. It promises to be the event of the year in my eyes.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 68 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202,437,446,097,488.75
Total Points: 1,309,337,446,134,526.75
Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry 
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I like you Ric, I really do but Im losing respect for you here.

Pacquaio gained his speed and power during prime years and is obviously diminishing. While Marquez at damn near 40 years old is getting bigger, faster and stronger.

And lastly, look who he's working with.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 PM
The Tase
NSB War Veteran

Rep Power: 31 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765,180,284,580.84
Total Points: 1,765,181,320,695.38
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

pac got slower as he moved up. it wasnt really a weight gain for pac but a division gain.

anybody who really knows boxing knows 126 pac was faster than 140-147 pac.

pac didnt need to train to make weight. he was fighting and training with his walk around weight which is perfect for the 147 lb division.

look at his weigh in weights when he was moving. there wasnt a big discrepancy or anomaly with his weights.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:58 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,372,228.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

because Marquez doesn't have the 10000 legions of fanboys protecting his honor in every boxingwebsite
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,708,957.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
because Marquez doesn't have the 10000 legions of fanboys protecting his honor in every boxingwebsite
Thankfully he doesn't have a 7 man team of insurgents like Margarito that just run around pot shotting people from trees in the jungle; throwing little pebbles then running away giggling.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,372,228.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Thankfully he doesn't have a 7 man team of insurgents like Margarito.
Ive told you 1000 times to stop talking to me, stop harassing me, stop following me around and stop derailing threads with your BS

I don't like you ,fuck off
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 95 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,924,805,888,548.36
Total Points: 82,927,487,515,937.64
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Thankfully he doesn't have a 7 man team of insurgents like Margarito that just run around pot shotting people from trees in the jungle; throwing little pebbles then running away giggling.

oh my gosh, lol.

pacquiao's legions are dimishing by the day. after marquez 3 they all posted threads about having to watch the fight in slowmo and in reverse to get a proper card. i think they realized that it was over after that.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM
devildg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 devildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214.14
Total Points: 2,075,600.50

they only gained weight, none of them gained speed
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,708,957.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Ive told you 1000 times to stop talking to me, stop harassing me, stop following me around and stop derailing threads with your BS

I don't like you ,fuck off

http://michaeldsellers.com/wp-conten...icture-411.png
Old 12-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,250,601.20
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel 

I think it is because they are scared. At least that is why pacfarts said about floyd fanboys when his team accused pacquiao of juicing. JMM said he would take any test necessary as long as pacquiao does the same. Nothing more has to be said about what is what in this situation after JMM said that.