Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2012, 03:42 PM
dr3wj5
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,184.83

This is why I like Manny, a lot of guys complain or come up with excuses, he admits to his mistake, that's a real man, and in the ring he is a world class warrior.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Le samouraļ
sozinho no mundo moderno

Rep Power: 10 Le samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 300,165,110.05
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ 

Manny is class. No excuses, just acknowledges his own mistakes as he should.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
P4P Prince
Contender

Total Points: 1,943.59

Everyone needs to stop with PED's weather it's pacman or Marquez! Marquez won third fight anyways so he was due to show his last fight! Pacman was his same self toe to toe fighter. But this time he got caught slipping! War Marquez!
Old 12-10-2012, 04:14 PM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,034,119.94

props to Manny for staying classy and more props to Marquez for well deserve victory. PEDs or not, with that kind of counter punch from Marquez, Pac will be KOed.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 40 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,320,283,608,597.98
Total Points: 2,557,345,568,372.87
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Gay floydiot crybaby - junior gong for the slit between ur legs - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios 
Here so you have something to soak up the tears after Floyd retires and you have nobody left to nuthug...gigantic bitch you are. - turnedup Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS here you go homie for your vagina - KRITKL 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Well that just destroyed a lot of agendas...
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM
PETUFF
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 PETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 8,493.69

Lucky punch that's all
Old 12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
jr2122
Contender

Total Points: 3,910.13

What's all this "classy even in defeat" talk, he got ktfo what else can he say? There are no excuses about what happened. I'm not trying to shyt on the man but saying its not a punch he expected nor saw sounds silly to me. As a fighter it's your job to be prepared, specially against THE counter puncher general.... Just saying
Old 12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
fceeviper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 fceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,043,104.30

Very classy Manny. Well done.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:35 PM
checko12
Contender

Rep Power: 5 checko12 has a spectacular aura aboutchecko12 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,270.79

I'm a filipino and a huge Manny Pacquiao fan but had a feeling he was going to lose this one. He got caught flush by a devastating punch that was all skill and no luck. As a fight fan first, I give so much credit to JMM, he has stayed classy, hungry, determined, and grateful. Manny has too many influences and way too many outside of the ring activities that makes me question whether or not he should continue to fight. Every 24/7 episode I watched (even from their 3rd meeting) had JMM training- in the most simple settings, hardly with an entourage, focused and hungry. Manny trained also but not with as much grit as he normally does, with the same distractions and the same BS. In any case, their fights are epic and both men are legendary fighters. I am also ashamed of the way some of my fellow filipinos are taking this defeat and just how delusional they are as boxing fans in general- full of excuses and hate. Some of Manny's fan's can say the most unbelievable s. hit . Juan Manuel deserved to win this fight like he won the other 3 fights. My hat goes off to Team Marquez and the Mexican people.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:40 PM
MrClutch85
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 MrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,047,466.85

Pacquiao has spoken hopefully now the pac-tards will pipe down and give JMM full credit for his KO win and not blame it on steroids