Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 68 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,854,309,613.49
Total Points: 50,176,192,303,021.66
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
Yet when Victor Ortiz hit Mayweather with his head you thought it was funny enough to make a gif out it. While calling it a great shot wishing he had broken Mayweather's nose. As we speak, there are avatars with Andre Berto's damaged face but I didn't see any complaining from you about that.So stop with this your phony self righteous act. You're as "brain dead" and stupid and any of the other fanatics on both sides of the issue. The fact that you're still bitter about Ricky Hatton's shortcomings is proof of that.
I can't even make gifs you imbecile, let alone do all that.

If taking joy in comatose fighters is really the sort of person you* are then you don't respect the fighters or the sport, you're not a true boxing fan and you shouldn't pretend to be one.

*'you' being a general term, not you personally.

I'll tell you something else, I wouldn't and won't be making some pathetic picture of Mayweather if or when he gets knocked out either. I even felt bad for him when he walked back to his corner embarrassed after Mosley rocked him- because guess what - it's human nature, but some of you must have missed that input growing up.

Whatever, it's a reflection on you. Not my problem.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2012, 02:11 PM
djtmal
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,095,969.01
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

i don't think it is cool, to clown a cat, who was pretty much laid out cold and unresponsive...karma?..that ain't it...this was two prideful cats who knew each other like bookends in the ring...two sportsmen...both should be commended for saving whats left of the sport of boxing...
Old 12-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Brockton Lip
Always the Champ

Rep Power: 29 Brockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,419,903,536.18
Total Points: 60,433,411,767.25
you deserve more of these - Alx. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddangerous View Post
I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
I fully agree. Pac is an ATG (as well as Marquez) who has continued to give us great fights and deserves respect. I never wanted to see Pac or Marquez get stopped in that fashion.

And, these horrible fans are the reason most boxers don't visit forums or boxing websites. It's bad for them to see that kind of talk.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:28 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,253,636,400,535.29
Total Points: 21,253,636,805,855.08
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
Put yourself in that humanity category. you are a hypocrite because you can't like a great Ko, and pay to see a great ko, then turn around and say you feel bad for the loser.

If you care so much......write a letter to ALL the fighters in the world and tell them don't fight and risk your life in a ring. Then keep your money and stop watching and paying for boxing events.

How can a person spend money to watch two men beat each others brains out while cheering the action on.....but once one fighter gets ko'd you turn into a pastor of a church?

Boxing is a blood sport.. It's an animalistic sport.
It's the animalistic ways inside of boxing fans that make us wanna see blood, ko's, knock downs, etc.

Your just like all boxing fans......stop
It is also still a civilized fighting sport. I, for one, don't want to revisit Ancient Greece or not allow refs to continue stopping fights if a boxer is taking too much punishment, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
man this is so lame....dudes complaining about other dudes having fun with a knockout of a fighter who is very popular in a high profile scrap?!?...c'mon man, this can't be real...smh...this is NSB where one of the most skilled fighters of any era is called a coward and chicken....where the oldest man to EVER win a major boxing championship is called everything but a great fighter....the place where a trainer who suffers from diabetes and probably some other illness not made public is called a crackhead....the place where warriors like Cotto and Ortiz get rode constantly for having moments of weakness and artist like Devon Alexander and Andre Ward get slammed for NOT taking their art on the road....the place where the most dominant HW's of this era get called everything but GREAT role models and above average fighters who would've been a force in any era

welcome to ground zero...hard hats required!!!
I agree with a lot of good points you've made here. Especially regarding hate towards other high profile boxers. But this ^^^ is exactly why I started this thread discussion because this kind of hate shouldn't be going on against any fighter, Pacquiao and the likes of those above you mentioned.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:58 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 42 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,195,505,480,752.78
Total Points: 14,196,515,211,260.99
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
the thing about those posters and me-we like boxing and we like floyd. we just don't have to pretend otherwise like you do. at least the pac boys and hugh grants of the world are honest about how they feel. you aren't even man enough to do that.
If I was a fan of Manny's I wouldnt have a problem saying so, but I'm not so I dont. I dont feel anything about Manny other than acknowledging the fact he is a great fighter, one of many. You make yourself look exactly as my description say's when you have the brass neck to say that you and the yesir's of this world like boxing and floyd!
Old 12-10-2012, 03:02 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,512,633,865,340.91
Total Points: 14,555,638,988,515.34
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
I can't even make gifs you imbecile, let alone do all that.

If taking joy in comatose fighters is really the sort of person you* are then you don't respect the fighters or the sport, you're not a true boxing fan and you shouldn't pretend to be one.

*'you' being a general term, not you personally.

I'll tell you something else, I wouldn't and won't be making some pathetic picture of Mayweather if or when he gets knocked out either. I even felt bad for him when he walked back to his corner embarrassed after Mosley rocked him- because guess what - it's human nature, but some of you must have missed that input growing up.

Whatever, it's a reflection on you. Not my problem.
LOL Anybody can post a gif. Even you. You never complained about this until now which is my point that you are a phony with an agenda. And a liar too. You felt bad for Floyd in the Mosley fight? That's some serious BS.

Last edited by joseph5620; 12-10-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Ferrarijones
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Ferrarijones has a spectacular aura aboutFerrarijones has a spectacular aura aboutFerrarijones has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 20,949.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Seriously. Posters that rocked that thing in tagalog for years are on here now saying "oh but it is disrespectful to manny." It really just proves they never gave a damn about the sport. All they cared about was fighters the same skin color as them and an insane amount of unjustified nationalism.
Preach brother preach!
Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,688,984,060.09
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

pacquiao fan here, i see no problem with it.

the way he got KTFO and the social media/internet age and all the trappings that go along with it, this is to be expected.

This is what awaits any athlete/celebrity caught in any compromising position from here on out.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AGE.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Rockim'
square theory

Rep Power: 31 Rockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,373,964.43
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
pacquiao fan here, i see no problem with it.

the way he got KTFO and the social media/internet age and all the trappings that go along with it, this is to be expected.

This is what awaits any athlete/celebrity caught in any compromising position from here on out.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET AGE.

its bound to happened. i meant, it even happened to michael jackson when he died.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,050,813.03
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

No body was saying any of that **** when tags of Margaritos broken orbital bone were posted everywhere as well a pictures making fun of his eye. Or the pictures of hatton sleeping. Paul williams got it pretty bad too. Welcome to the other side of the coin pac fans and congrats, you're boy made the highlight reel again only this time hes the guest of honor and not the host.

Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 12-10-2012 at 03:24 PM.