Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2012, 01:09 PM
PETUFF
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 PETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these partsPETUFF is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,299.14

That was a Lucky punch
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Tony B.
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Tony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 7,711.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETUFF View Post
That was a Lucky punch
Lol yeah, it was a lucky punch...and Manny tripped. And Marquez stomped his toes. And PAC forgot to wear his rosary. All of the excuses in the world won't change the fact that your hero got put to sleep. Marquez should be 4-0 against PAC.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:53 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,497,555,587,390.33
Total Points: 6,734,617,464,251.17
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Good read however, Pac vs Rios is sh*t. Why are people talking about Rios who's not a WW? Is pac moving down in weight now?

JMM vs Bradley and Pac vs The Ghost are two top WW fights that should be made.

Winners could fight each other as could the losers.

Also, Mayweather and Pac will fight as Bob will make sure he cashes out before Pac retires.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:30 PM
SlimTim
Contender

Rep Power: 7 SlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 6,907.48
2008 Class - mellow_mood 

Fight of the year candidate? Likely knockout of the year? This may have been the greatest fight I have ever seen. As I reflected on it the next day I felt like everything I had seen from my previous seven years of following the sport closely had been leading up to that moment. Ali Frazier, Leonard Duran, Robinson Lamotta. This may be the greatest rivalry in the history of boxing. And one question Griesham. How did 1 point separate Marquez from being the winner of third fight if he lost a majority decision? The judges had the second fight scored closer. This knockout was incredible. I bet that in 2020 we will be calling it knockout of the decade. It may be the most dramatic KO ever.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Rockim'
square theory

Rep Power: 31 Rockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,364,959.71
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

this rivaly will be teach in harvard university...
Old 12-10-2012, 03:57 PM
jr2122
Contender

Total Points: 3,924.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETUFF View Post
That was a Lucky punch
There was nothing lucky about that punch. If there's anything Marquez is known for is for out thinking his opponents, setting up traps and being accurate. Pacquiao was going for the kill with his neck out, got lured in and taken out. Simple as that!
Old 12-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Mr. David
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21493 Mr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond reputeMr. David has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,127,193,933,875.69
Total Points: 19,127,194,037,186.27
Happy Holidays David! - Lorily Fighting Words: The Heart and Heartbreak of Boxing - Body Movin' Always enjoy your 'Fighting Words' articles - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
And one question Griesham. How did 1 point separate Marquez from being the winner of third fight if he lost a majority decision?
You're right. My mental error. I'll get it corrected, and will note that next week as well in The 10 Count.

Thanks for pointing that out.

And it's "Greisman."

As for your comment about "most dramatic KO ever," do you recall a little fight called Corrales-Castillo?
Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM
SlimTim
Contender

Rep Power: 7 SlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the roughSlimTim is a jewel in the rough
2008 Class - mellow_mood 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. David View Post
You're right. My mental error. I'll get it corrected, and will note that next week as well in The 10 Count.

Thanks for pointing that out.

And it's "Greisman."

As for your comment about "most dramatic KO ever," do you recall a little fight called Corrales-Castillo?
Of course. I've seen that one a few times and while it was a great fight, and one for the ages, Marquez Pacquaio 4 was better and the stoppage more stunning. I don't want to take anything away from Corrales Castillo, but when Weeks stepped in it was borderline early and left an anticlimactic taste in my mouth. I think more people would have complained about this had Castillo himself. I guess that means he was really out. Also consider Pacquiao and Marquez are two ARTs and know one thought there would be a knockout in this fight. Sorry to butcher your name. I should have looked to see how it was spelled before posting that.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM
SlimTim
Contender

2008 Class - mellow_mood 

Quote:
Of course. I've seen that one a few times and while it was a great fight, and one for the ages, Marquez Pacquaio 4 was better and the stoppage more stunning. I don't want to take anything away from Corrales Castillo, but when Weeks stepped in it was borderline early and left an anticlimactic taste in my mouth. I think more people would have complained about this had Castillo himself. I guess that means he was really out. Also consider Pacquiao and Marquez are two ARTs and know one thought there would be a knockout in this fight. Sorry to butcher your name. I should have looked to see how it was spelled before posting that.
ATGs*, no*
Old 12-10-2012, 10:26 PM
PacmanP4PLegend
Contender

Rep Power: 3 PacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond reputePacmanP4PLegend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,234.97
Total Points: 15,267.25

Quote:
ATGs*, no*
Boxing is dead, RIP to a once great sport which has now fallen behind MMA and WWE... Rigged fights like paying Pac to pull a fake KO was low low low. Shame, Shame, Shame on HBO, Top Rank, and people like me who paid to watch this garbage! Damn what was I thinking?: