Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 06:49 PM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 268 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,861,054,675,441,488,687,529,984.00
Total Points: 1,861,054,675,441,501,303,996,416.00
WARNING Notorious BIG - -jose- thx!! - J-champ Thanks bro!! Legend. - Psylence83 Great poster lol - Jloro Quick payoff always appreciated!! - Psylence83 
No Message - PAC-BOY ATG gifs - Banderivets Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass happy Thanksgivin my friend - TBear you da champ - UTEP 
Thanks for the kind gift, brother. -Team Sutherland - Mike D Thanks for quick payoff!!! Champion! - Psylence83 some luck - PACnPBFsuck Ice cold Goya Malta para el hermano Boricua - Aztekkas No Message - El-blanco 
Thanks for quick payoff!!! - Psylence83 Thanks for the points bro. - Tyler_Durden You got the drinks,foods on me buddy. - HughJass No Message - BradleyP4P#1 too fast food! - Mr Ehrmantraut 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick 
Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Aztekkas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
well in the latino forum thread, i posted about some lady that had talked about her speaking to Jenni about her being scared that people where spying her home n phone n she felt threatened

i dont think he had none to do with it but u never know, dude is real powerful n he was embarrassed in front of a crowd outside the award show, in front of his buddies n bodyguards
my mother in law was telling me that she got up on stage with her brother that she didn't speak to she was saying something like, you don't see this everyday...everyone take pictures...I don't know what that really meant but she was acting weird like if she knew something was going to happen also that they told her to go in a car and she said no she wanted to go by plane...
Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Joey_Torreo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Joey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond reputeJoey_Torreo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,609,204.69
Total Points: 106,097,629,231.06
for a top poster - thuggery 

Besides her, they also laced Los rieleros and someone else but I can't remember. I remember the rieleros because I found it unusual they would be place on that list
Old 12-10-2012, 07:05 PM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,059,432,156,233.51
Total Points: 2,074,602,209,186.99
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
my mother in law was telling me that she got up on stage with her brother that she didn't speak to she was saying something like, you don't see this everyday...everyone take pictures...I don't know what that really meant but she was acting weird like if she knew something was going to happen also that they told her to go in a car and she said no she wanted to go by plane...
yea she was feeling weird i guess, but i dont think she made up with her daughter, which they had a great relationship based on the reality show

that lady also mentioned that she said that she didnt feel safe no more, i guess somebody was threatening n knew private current stuff about her, cause she said begin an investigation on her home n phone
Old 12-10-2012, 07:09 PM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 268 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,861,054,675,441,488,687,529,984.00
Total Points: 1,861,054,675,441,501,303,996,416.00
WARNING Notorious BIG - -jose- thx!! - J-champ Thanks bro!! Legend. - Psylence83 Great poster lol - Jloro Quick payoff always appreciated!! - Psylence83 
No Message - PAC-BOY ATG gifs - Banderivets Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass happy Thanksgivin my friend - TBear you da champ - UTEP 
Thanks for the kind gift, brother. -Team Sutherland - Mike D Thanks for quick payoff!!! Champion! - Psylence83 some luck - PACnPBFsuck Ice cold Goya Malta para el hermano Boricua - Aztekkas No Message - El-blanco 
Thanks for quick payoff!!! - Psylence83 Thanks for the points bro. - Tyler_Durden You got the drinks,foods on me buddy. - HughJass No Message - BradleyP4P#1 too fast food! - Mr Ehrmantraut 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick 
Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Aztekkas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
yea she was feeling weird i guess, but i dont think she made up with her daughter, which they had a great relationship based on the reality show

that lady also mentioned that she said that she didnt feel safe no more, i guess somebody was threatening n knew private current stuff about her, cause she said begin an investigation on her home n phone
Wow!
pretty crazy **** will probably start coming out soon nevertheless Rest in Peace to her and the other five that passed.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:09 PM
BigStereotype
#1 Knicks Fan

Rep Power: 54 BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,929,906,590.57
Total Points: 470,930,134,327.88
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
thanks for the info...

that's crazy so either it was an accident or he wanted her dead and if he did how does he manage to take down a plane...?

Mexico's reckoning is upon them
Old 12-10-2012, 07:14 PM
kalandagan
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 kalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these partskalandagan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 202,211.14

Pilot must on PEDs.

How did Floyd take the news of her death?

Is she under Top Rank? Then Arum must have .......
Old 12-11-2012, 02:38 AM
LeG00N
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,827,028,551,987,974.00
Total Points: 11,835,193,552,029,714.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

more conspiracy theories and her body or remains were found

apparently they found a foot with painted toe nails... and a scalp or hair without a head. (she was the only women on board)

People are saying a paper was found where someone was asking for $200K, and she had just changed her will to include her daughter and exclude her husband.

Haven't done my research on the altercation and beef she had with the guy she called "the sugeknight of spanish music" or whatever.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:06 AM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,211,860,436.47
Total Points: 57,656,313,577.42
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Can't say, i'm not really into her music. My sister is a big fan though.. she was about to buy tickets to one of her shows this week.

As heartless as it may sound, I don't really care
pretty much..

the only thing I know her for is a sex tape which wasn't very good.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:14 AM
LeG00N
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,827,028,551,987,974.00
Total Points: 11,835,193,552,029,714.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 

this was taken hours before the crash, it's the last known picture of her alive

People are talking about the Cross shaped stage and the fact that Jenni's last song she sang was about her death. Saying it was a sign.

i'm not I believe in that stuff but it's interesting eitherway
Old 12-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Bretty Poy32
TBE

Rep Power: 33 Bretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,009,383,001.20
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
this was taken hours before the crash, it's the last known picture of her alive

People are talking about the Cross shaped stage and the fact that Jenni's last song she sang was about her death. Saying it was a sign.

i'm not I believe in that stuff but it's interesting eitherway
i was also watching some illuminati vids on youtube actor,singers died after they make a movie.

such as m jackson and whitney