|12-09-2012, 06:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: BAY AREA, CA
Quoted: 592 Post(s)Rep Power: 60
Total Points: 6,421,402,827,486,053,376.00
The real problem about last night
Why do they have to show Jinkee?.. Pretty rude, but it sells?
|12-09-2012, 06:26 PM||#2|
The Money Team
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quoted: 13 Post(s)Rep Power: 30
Total Points: 7,871,582,374,578,094.00
They did it when Cotto lost to that cheating scumbag too. HBO's commentating really pissed me off last night though. Their bias was disgusting!
|12-09-2012, 06:32 PM||#3|
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
Join Date: Jul 2005
Quoted: 866 Post(s)Rep Power: 69
Total Points: 426,456,028,711,444,160.00
If they don't care to show Cotto's son crying and his children visibly upset do you really think they would give a toss about Pac's wife? This people are camera obsess..
|12-09-2012, 06:34 PM||#4|
El Weeblerito I
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quoted: 972 Post(s)Rep Power: 92
Total Points: 120,053,796,024,843,024.00
It's part of the drama (and no I don't agree with it).
I blame the fighters for having them there though.
|12-09-2012, 06:47 PM||#5|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 4
Total Points: 11,739.17
Things that annoyed me last night about HBO's broadcast (no particular order):
1. Lampley saying the thing about tsunami and the Philippines.
2.Lampley going on about steroids while Marquez was walking onto the ring. (seemed like he was making excuses before the fight started)
3. Showing Manny's wife after KO.
4. Talking about a 5th fight while Manny was still out cold.
5. Larry Merchant interviewing Marquez asking him about his Muscles. Then asking Manny if he thought Marquez was stronger than their last fights. This was a transparent ploy in order to get controversy raise doubt about Marquez's win. Luckily, Manny had too much class and took his loss like a man.
6. Typical HBO bias in commentary from Lampley. Marquez lands nothing is said. Manny grazes Marquez, Bang!!!
Things I liked:
1. No Max Kellerman.
2. Roy Jones Jr.
|Share This With Friends|
|night, problem, real|