Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2012, 02:03 PM
titan_1987
Contender

Rep Power: 5 titan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,958.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
lol at the sh*t pactarts...

Pac is not done, Bob owns that ass. Pac's 33 not 43. Put him back in with bums and he will look super duper special again. How the f*ck do you think Bob made him to be the hype job that he has become?

Welcome to the REAL world pacf*gs.... When Pac fights LIVE opposition, he looks like an over rated fool. I've only said this for years which is exactly why Bob Arum has NEVER allowed Pac to fight Floyd.

However I bet that flat fee of 40 million looks pretty damn good now huh? HUH? Bob will soon cash out on Pac now. Look for another sh*t canned fight to hype Pac back up and then Bob will feed him to Floyd (and take the sh*t offer that Floyd so feels they deserve).

Meanwhile JMM and Bradley should fight. Nobody wants to see Floyd clown JMM again. I won't buy that bullsh*t.

Champion of the decade sh*ts all over fighter of the decade. Not to mention JMM made Martinez' KO over Pwill look weak!
Shees, can't you get any lower?.. Yeah Pac got his a$$ knocked out. So what do you care? So that you can continually name pac fans as f@gs and every kind of derogatory lame a$$ terms you can come up with?

Geez. Marquez won. Pac got KOd. Boxing wins. End of story. No sense in getting your panty wet.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2012, 02:05 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,405,280,989,590.25
Total Points: 8,642,342,848,876.11
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan_1987 View Post
Shees, can't you get any lower?.. Yeah Pac got his a$$ knocked out. So what do you care? So that you can continually name pac fans as f@gs and every kind of derogatory lame a$$ terms you can come up with?

Geez. Marquez won. Pac got KOd. Boxing wins. End of story. No sense in getting your panty wet.
Stop your f*cking crying you fairy. I called this sh*t years ago. Don't be mad that Pac is overly exposed and overly hyped and when he's not fighting bums this is what happens.

Now carry on you troll.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Starz20
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Starz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,274.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiBox View Post
hahaha... hey flomidiot...STFU. At least some guys out there are willing to fight the best instead of taking long vacations and pretending boxing is like Jersey Shore. Go s^ck Floyd's #$@#.... you're good doing it!
Aww.... somebody is hurt lol... And Floyd toyed with a young Marquez by 3 years to be exact!! Pav-tard how does it feel?? 99.9% of pac fans are idiots! That shot was beautiful!

check hooks where you at? puga where you at? two sweet hooks where you at?? He got knocked the **** out! End of discussion.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:10 PM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 248,178.92
Total Points: 300,000,272,539.93
No Message - mellow_mood No Message - DominiBox 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J The UnBiased View Post
Before last night....we're you regarding a 40 year old over weight Marquez as "the Best"?...................agendas
So,....Berto, Guerrero, Malignaggi are?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:11 PM
titan_1987
Contender

Rep Power: 5 titan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond reputetitan_1987 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ouch, Hatton and Cotto had been mentally destroyed right before Pac decided to fight them. That's not looking good as those two are his best wins in years.

Pac is not done. He's just not fighting bums that make him look better than he really is which is what he did the very second he ducked Floyd and fought Clottey, margarito and Mosley.

We all seen Pac look like fire last night up until he got KTFO becuase he can't handle a counter puncher. Let a lone a fighter who moves and has speed. Which is the same sh*t he had problems with back in 2008. Nothing has changed.
Yup. That's the gist of it. If Floyd would have fought Pac and made him a clown in the ring. Then it would have been the greatest time of your life.

But fact is, he didn't. So cry me a river.

Marquez >> Pacquiao.

FMJ >> Marquez.

Yet Triangle theories doesn't work that way in boxing, doesn't it?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:18 PM
titan_1987
Contender

Quote:
Stop your f*cking crying you fairy. I called this sh*t years ago. Don't be mad that Pac is overly exposed and overly hyped and when he's not fighting bums this is what happens.

Now carry on you troll.
Whatever. Malignagi, Lazcano, Berto, J. Diaz, and everyone from Welterweight to flyweight was better than Pac according to your terms. Everyone who fought Pac was a bum. Those who didn't are the exception.

Wah wah Wah. Don't get your panties all wet now.

Last edited by titan_1987; 12-09-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:20 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Yup. That's the gist of it. If Floyd would have fought Pac and made him a clown in the ring. Then it would have been the greatest time of your life.

But fact is, he didn't. So cry me a river.

Marquez >> Pacquiao.

FMJ >> Marquez.

Yet Triangle theories doesn't work that way in boxing, doesn't it?
Actually if Pac would have fought Floyd and not Clottey we wouldn***8217;t have simple pactarts such as yourself who only now have come to the realization that Pac is simply not as good as he was made out to be.

But yeah, keep trying with your little triangle thing. However there is no need to play with triangles as Floyd has always been the favorite to beat Pac and last night once again displayed EXACTLY why so.

Keep crying though if you feel the need but either way I don***8217;t give a sh*t.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:22 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Thumbs down

Quote:
Whatever. Malignagi, Lazcano, Berto, J. Diaz, and everyone from Welterweight to flyweight was better than Pac according to your terms. Everyone who fought Pac was a bum. Those who didn't are the exception.

Wah wah Wah. Don't get you panties all wet now.
Clottey? Margarito? Mosley?

Please.....
Old 12-09-2012, 02:22 PM
ceaster1986
Amateur

Total Points: 329.54

Its pathetic to see so many no mark keyboard warriors come on here to put down one of the most humble and dignified boxers in recent times. A lot of the same people will come on and sing the praises of a wife beating scum bag who conducts himself in the worst possible manner. Floyd maybe the better fighter and will be considered one of the best but so will Manny and people have no right to sit in front of computer monitors bashing a man who has accomplished more than they ever will.

He never had to give Marquez the fight, and he will always be remembered by all barring a select few as being a courageous warrior and always giving a great performance.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:24 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 893,381,180,070,248.75
Total Points: 1,584,380,980,076,398.50
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazakill View Post
who the fuk is this clown 2 say pac is done?

and pac would have murdered bradleys ass last night
Bradley would shut Pac down in a rematch, believe that.