Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,590,002.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2012, 04:49 PM
fceeviper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 fceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,045,823.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
I can't say I don't expect this kind of thread, and you guys have a right to do this since the Pac fans have been so vicious over the years but....

I don't see the humour in it simply because I boxed and train now and boxing is a sport where men die in. So for me, I respect Manny and think he's one of the classiest boxers ever and even though his fan base hasn't acted the same way, I choose to respect him.

Some of them are funny though, I can't lie. For me though, I choose to give more respect to an ATG in Manny Pacquiao.
I totally agree with you.

But yeah man some of these had me rolling as well.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:54 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,835,075,000.30
Total Points: 286,171,450,544.02
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_L View Post
My personal fav now.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:56 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,835,075,000.30
Total Points: 286,171,450,544.02
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Somebody needs to make a gif where Bane lifts up Batman and cracks his back with his knee from TDKR. Photoshop Marquez' head on Bane and Pacquiao's on Batman, and add the dialogue in white letters.

PLEASE!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:26 PM
DeLaHoya1fan
Contender

Rep Power: 5 DeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 100,000,077,892.83

Old 12-10-2012, 05:41 PM
DiegoFuego
Ask my dad, I'm GAY!

Rep Power: 45 DiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 307,305.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
agreed. marquez got his deserved win..congratulations to him for that. but to make pac's brutal ko loss into some sort of joke is pretty disturbing..one of the classiest guys and one of the most exciting fighters of this era doesn't deserve to get treated like a piece of garbage..
HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, dude, **** you.

The roid muncher got KO'd. And what's even better is he may have gotten KO'd by a fellow roid muncher. AWESOME!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:44 PM
DeLaHoya1fan
Contender

Rep Power: 5 DeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to beholdDeLaHoya1fan is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 100,000,077,892.83

Old 12-10-2012, 05:51 PM
ArtThouFurious?
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond reputeArtThouFurious? has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,519.77
Boxingscene's Worst Poster - Freedom. make your old corpse pretty for David Haye - Freedom. 

*you must spread some reputation around before giving it to DeLaHoya1fan again
Old 12-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,817.43

Old 12-10-2012, 06:54 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,169,579.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

I been in tears laughing so hard at some of these photos...Pacquiao fans if your sensitive you might want to stay off of Twitter...you think this forum is bad, the people on Twitter are FAR WORSE

LOL at Pacquiao fans calling Justin Bieber racist for reposting some of these photos

^LMFAO
No disrespect to Pacquiao I have much respect for the man but some of these photos are just TOO FUNNY HAHAHA