Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Grimgash
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Grimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,292,578,713,291.04
Total Points: 3,314,578,756,180.07
Send a message via AIM to Grimgash
Default Ronnie N...

I'm sorry but his blatantly biased articles are dreadful to read. That being said how many times up to the fight did we hear him say Pac looks like the old Pac. He's in the best shape of his life. He's tearing up sparring partners. This guy looks unbeatable.

Only to have him say this...
Nathanielsz said Pacquiao, who trained for two months, may not have spent enough time for physical conditioning unlike Marquez, who spent twice as many months preparing for the fight.

"The problem is when you get older, everything else must flow from the basic foundation of strength and conditioning. If you are not in condition, you have a problem," he said.

Manny lost, was gracious and handled it like a true champion. He admitted Marquez was the better man that night. Why can't some posters and people like Ronnie just follow suit? JMM put on a hell of a performance even though Manny was winning up to that point imo.

There shouldn't be anything to take away from it, especially if the man actually in the ring isn't making up excuses why should the boxing public?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,030,187,934,223.25
Total Points: 666,030,187,961,809.38
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 you got a good sense of humor that's what's up! - -jose- My Man.. - PorterIsFuture 

Ronnie's next article should start "Champion of the Decade, Juan Manuel Marquez"
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 AM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,229,195,597,245.29
Total Points: 2,244,365,650,388.35
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

What happen to your beloved fighter of the decade n congressman Emanuel Pacquiao show your face Ronnie lol

Props to pacman but he get ko