Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2012, 06:43 PM
VaginaPuncher
Contender

Rep Power: 4 VaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really niceVaginaPuncher is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,006.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
Boxing is going down the tubes. For all you idiots who think that because Marquez is a great technician, that is why he won is retarded. He is guilty until proven innocent in my eyes. He is DEF on PEDS and he mabe had plaster in his gloves as well. There isn't any other explanation for how a 40 yr old fighter gains one punch KO power all of a sudden. He was always obsessed with Manny's fame and success as an icon in boxing. He thinks that because he's this perfect boxer, he is better because Manny is a little less cute with every shot he throws. That tells me he would do ANYTHING to win. Look at who is strength and conditioning coach is. Need I say more? Manny was on his way to a dominant win minus the mysterious punching power that Marquez all of a sudden has. Hopefully an investigation or drug test will be rendered but it might not matter now considering who his trainer is. There is no way a fighter like Marquez can keep up at his age without cheating in my opinion. I always say that man will destroy the world and himself and that's what happened Saturday night.
And because you write in giant blue letters you think people will take you seriously let alone agree with you? Juan has a very high KO percentage why don't you say anything about his last 39 KOs. If he has the power to stop somebody on punches alone I'm pretty sure there is more than enough power in him to KO someone out cold. Also, Sitting on your punches makes a difference in punching power and that is what he did. You're beginning to be a bigger whiner than CHECK_HOOKS. pretty soon your mother is going to have to bottle feed you.
whats even dumber is that people like you don't see the physics of it. a 151 pound man with powerful legs lunging into another man's rocket punch. not only was marquez throwing a perfectly timed bomb, manny was the dumbass who ran into it.

OH yeah WHy isn't anyone mentioning the fact that Manny's legs were cramping up again in this fight? Isnt cramps at such an early stage of a boxing match (4th or 5th round?) a sign of some form of PED?
I BELIEVE MANNY WAS ON PEDS IN THE FIFTH FIGHT!
very lame right? well that's how you look on the internet.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2012, 06:51 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,070,497,008,004,148.00
Total Points: 9,088,629,008,299,334.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Sorry but the word clinch and Marquez don't belong in the same sentence. Even if that 'clinch' that was used has a different meaning.

Warquez is a warrior.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 22 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 343,477,735.95
Total Points: 521,468,649,681.28
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Pac fans still in shock that he decided to take a nap during the fight huh! This is sad but like i said JMM will KO Pac and then all the Pac fans will start screaming about PED's and here we are
Old 12-12-2012, 07:32 PM
solo20
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 solo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 158,307,207,552.13
Total Points: 158,307,233,440.22

best outcome in boxing in along time
Old 12-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 89 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 438,329,409,388,059.44
Total Points: 438,329,409,388,290.38
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
Pac fans still in shock that he decided to take a nap during the fight huh! This is sad but like i said JMM will KO Pac and then all the Pac fans will start screaming about PED's and here we are
The irony is on a whole new level.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:30 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,850.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 
Default Bump...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
At least you now understand how people felt about Pac.

So I ask you, if Pac demands these extra tests and JMM refuses, will you bash Pac and praise JMM for refusing?

Another words if a 5th fight is going to be signed and Pac demands that he will only fight JMM if a blood test is accomplished and JMM refuses, will you accuse Pac of being a coward and ducking JMM for demanding such a test and not just trusting JMM's nice guy image and state that we should drop it and just let the commission do their jobs like they have always done so before?

What I'm trying to say here is, do you not see the irony of it all? lol
Every Pacquiao fan should be made to study this post.

Good one WESS.