Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2012, 09:30 AM
stefl14
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 stefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,257,420,962.29
Total Points: 20,257,447,854.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box"K"ing View Post
I have nothing againts manny but glad he lost because I cant stand bob arum.

That being said I can careless about manny vs mayweather. A guy like hearns would KO both manny and mayweather within 4 rounds so who cares about two inferior fighters going at it and now the undeserved hype is dead.

Thank God and you guys have a safe saturday night!
By this logic any fight is pointless if somebody else would have won in the past.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Box"K"ing
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Box"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 715,276,000.74
Total Points: 716,524,336.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefl14 View Post
By this logic any fight is pointless if somebody else would have won in the past.
Not my point, what I am trying to say is that, they can fight all they want but lets not act like manny vs mayweather was some special super fight that was gonna determine the best boxer in the world.

Both of them acted like divas who thought there two good for the fans unless they had unreasonable amount of money for the fight and not to mention they created a bs hype that both of these guys are like some sort of fight GODS who can take out any human being in the world... meanwhile irl a guy who is 180 pounds and has done some boxing/judo could kick there ass.

I mean when was the last time mike tyson,holmes,ali,fraizer acted like this? That and there more apealing to the average man since they have skill,size and athletic ability to really sell them good!

I never understood the whole two spoiled manlet super fight logic...
Old 12-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 2,103,404,381,117,872.25
Total Points: 2,104,218,338,578,663.75
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesher View Post
It's funny how sad some peoples lives are that they get some sort of satisfaction over a boxer losing. It's ok folks, your lives are always going to be sh#t as long as you have this attitude. Pac should probably retire and I'm sure the Philippines will still back him.

Deep down you know Floyd avoided him for a reason and you'll probably find out why some day soon.
you still going to elect him president??
Old 12-09-2012, 09:49 PM
rapier
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,563.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box"K"ing View Post
Kind of curios to know the reaction after the KO counter punch?

Was there a Riot? Did people go Anarchy Nolan Batman style?

What about sucicides or other crazy obbessive behavior that *******s exibit?
Probably the same thing as the bar we watched it at.

Shock and awe when the KO happened, then everyone just got back on with their lives.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:51 PM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 108 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,117,456,054,261.19
Total Points: 230,120,137,731,404.53
for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 ugly arms - -Weltschmerz- 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
i'm wondering this too...

I heard in Mexico city thousands of people took to the streets to celebrate

i'd be banging on pots and pans.

marquez is a god in mexico from this day forth, as opposed to the mere boxing royalty he used to be.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:52 PM
danceswithfire
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,054,588.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
you still going to elect him president??
pac was never going to win that anyways...
Old 12-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Bretty Poy32
TBE

Rep Power: 33 Bretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,386,578.10
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

i heard mexicans tourist in manila getting hacked wit machete...